剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
I'm sorry I shot you.
该死
Well, shit.
哥们 我也是
Yeah, brother, me, too.
天啊
God!
我对你家人的遭遇很遗憾
I'm sorry about your family.
橘色特工
Agent Orange.
你知道他是谁吗 你知道他的名字吗
You know who he is? You have a name?
不
No.
那你为什么 你为什么要录那个录像
So, why'd you do it, man, why... Why'd you make the tape?
基地里有个孩子...
There was this kid on base...
很年轻 大概19岁吧
Young kid, 19, maybe.
他把他的刀借给我了
He lent me his knife...
因为我的不知道丢在哪里了
'cause I dropped mine somewhere.
刀是很神圣的东西 弗兰克
Knife's a sacred thing, Frank.
不管怎么说 这...孩子被杀了
Anyways, this... kid got killed and...
我就去停尸房♥
I went down the mortuary
想把刀还给他 去哀悼他
to give him his knife back, pay my respects.
然后我看到他
Then I saw him.
他们把那个孩子开膛破肚
They had that boy opened up.
然后在他身体里塞毒品袋
They was putting bags of drugs into his body.
好像他什么都不是
Like he was nothing.
就像一个空壳
Like, just an empty carcass.
他和其他尸体一样
Him and all the rest of them in there.
到底是谁 加纳
Who was it, Gunner?
谁在那个房♥间里
Who was in the room?
那个上校 班内特
It was the colonel, Bennett...
管理停尸房♥的人 他和橘色
the one who run the mortuary. Him and Orange.
我不知道谁有关联 我不知道该信任谁
I didn't know who was in on it, I didn't know who I could trust.
-他们和你一起的吗 -该死 不是
- They with you? - Shit, no.
弗兰克 有人来了
Frank, you've got company.
我们走 我们走
Let's go! Let's go!
快 快
Hurry! Hurry!
该死
Shit!
多严重
How bad?
-我还能战斗 多少人 -五个 也许六个
- I can fight. How many? - Five, maybe six.
弗兰克 我想你和你兄弟
Okay, Frank, I'm assuming that you and your
应该是躲在那棵大树后面的那两个人
buddy are the two hiding behind the tree, yeah?
最近的两个人在你们后面五点和七点的位置
Closest two are behind you at your five and seven.
现在他们正从树的两边围过来
Now they're gonna come up behind you from either side of the tree
你们也许还有十秒钟 另外一对人
and then you got maybe ten seconds till the next pair
正从前面包抄你们
comes at you from the front making it a crossfire.
我们走 我们走
Let's go. Let's go.
下山 快走 快点
Downhill. Move. Quickly.
我们有空中支援了
I guess we got a little help from above.
该死 我们走
Shit. Let's go.
出来 出来
Come on! Come on!
出来 出来
Come on! Come on!
你活不了 听到了吗 我要杀了你
You're gonna die, you hear me? I'm gonna kill you!
你活不了
You're gonna die!
不管你在哪里 我都会来找你
Whoever you are, I'm coming for you.
和以前一样
Just like old times.
加纳
Gunner.
起来 起来
Come on. Come on.
你得赶紧下山 伙计
You gotta get out of here, man.
我们要等多久
How long are we gonna wait?
我们开始吃吧
Let's just eat.
来 来
Come on. Come on.
快到了 来
That's it. Come on.
-对不起 -伙计
- I'm sorry. - Oh, hell, man.
反正我觉得我总有一天会死在这树林里
I always figured I'd die in these woods anyway.
-埋葬我 伙计 -别说了
- Bury me, man. - Stop that.
埋葬我 保证你会埋葬我 好吗
Just bury me. Promise me you'll bury me, okay?
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
该死 该死 该死
Oh, shit. Oh, shit. Oh, shit.
待在这里 我去找人帮忙
Just stay here. I'll get help.
待在这里
Just stay here.
我会回来的 我会回来的 加纳 待在这里
I'll be back. I'll be back, Gunner. You stay.
你在...喝酒
So... drinking?
喝酒
Drinking.
漫长的一天
Tough day?
是啊 我要做一个决定
Yeah. I had to make a decision
我不知道我做的决定对不对
and I have no idea if I made the right one.
有时候我觉得在这个世界上生存的唯一方式
Sometimes I think the only way to get by in this world
就是暂时把所有东西扔在一边
is to step off it for a while, you know?
顺便我今天也很糟糕 如果这样说有用的话
And if it helps, I also had a shitty day.
那我们怎么办
So, what are we gonna do about that?
我愿意接受各种提议
I'm open to suggestions.
是吗
You are?
我是说 只要合理
I mean, within reason.
为什么 你怎么想
Why? What you got in mind?
你没事吧 你没事吧
Hey, you all right? You all right?
我没事
I'm fine.
怎么回事
Whoa, whoa, whoa. What happened?
-别停 -你出什么事了
- Hey, don't stop. - What happened to you?
该死
Oh, shit!
没事的 弗兰克
Come on now, Frank.
一切都会没事的 好吗
Everything's gonna be okay, all right?
一切都会没事的
Everything's gonna be okay.
你也许还有希望 情报特工
Might be hope for you yet, Spook.
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表