剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
knowing that I didn't have the guts to do the right thing?
听着
Look, hey... hey.
过来
Come here.
你做...你觉得自己应该做的事
You do... what you think you should.
安全存储服务器
创建免费账号♥
发送加密文件至
马达尼·迪娜的邮箱
发件人
芯片
信息
艾哈迈德·祖贝尔
附件
还有谁知道
上传文件中
发送加密文件至
马达尼·迪娜的邮箱
发件人
芯片
信息
艾哈迈德·祖贝尔
发送
你的邮件已经发送至马达尼·迪娜的邮箱
轮到你了 爸爸 爸爸
Your turn, Dad! Dad?
大卫
David.
对不起 伙计们
Oh, sorry, you guys. Um...
-是四足动物吗 -什么是...
- Is it a quadruped? - What's a--
-四条腿动物 四足动物 -你知道什么意思
- Four-legged animal. A quadruped. - You know what that is.
对不起 是的
Sorry. Uh, yes.
那就是不在丛林中生活的四足动物
Okay, so we got a non-jungle-dwelling quadruped.
-食素 -四足食素动物
- Vegetarian. - Four-legged vegetarian animal
不生活在丛林里
that does not live in the jungle.
-然后 -太痛苦了
- And... - This is painful.
-我们会迟到吗 -不
- Are we gonna be late? - No.
不不不 我们没事的 应该没事
No. No, no, no. We should be fine, you guys. I think.
大家都是这么想的
Everyone has the same idea we do.
我想及时赶到那里
I wanna make it there in time.
就能去鬼屋 排在队伍前面
Make it to that haunted house, before the line.
-待在车里 -什么
- Stay in the car. - What?
-不管发生什么 -你干什么 宝贝
- No matter what happens. - What are you doing? Babe?
-爸爸 爸爸 -你干什么
- Dad? Dad? - What are you doing?
-你干什么 -待在车里
- What are you doing? - Stay in the car.
明白吗 待在车里
Understand? Stay in the car.
-待在车里 我马上回来 爸爸
- Stay in the car. I'll be right back. - Dad?
大卫
David!
不许动
Don't move!
利伯曼 趴下
Lieberman, get on the ground!
-快点 -这是一个错误 好吗
- Now! - Look, this is a mistake, all right?
不管你收到什么命令
Whatever your orders,
我不是罪犯 我是安♥全♥局♥分♥析♥师
I'm not a criminal. I'm an NSA analyst.
趴下
Get down!
-我是安♥全♥局♥的分♥析♥师 -他有武器
- I'm an NSA analyst! - He's got a weapon!
不 我没有 不不不不
No, I don't. No, no, no, no, no!
-那不是真的 -大卫
- That's not true! - David?
这是个错误 这是个错误
This is a mistake, okay? This is a mistake.
莎拉 快走
Sarah, go.
-大卫 -放下武器
- David! - Drop the weapon!
-莎拉 -跪下
- Sarah! - On your knees!
-不不不 -大卫
- No, no, no. - David!
不不不 莎拉 快走
No, no, no! Sarah, go!
-大卫 -快走
- David! - Go, go, go, go!
不
No!
不
No!
不 不
No! No!
手♥机♥救了我一命
Cell phone saved my life.
我转入了地下
I went underground.
他们改了说法
They, uh, rewrote the narrative.
安排证据 给我安上了叛国罪
Planted evidence, painted me as a traitor.
肢解了我的人生
Picked my life apart.
让莎拉和我们的孩子 坠入地狱
Made life hell for Sarah. For our kids.
她说过你很勇敢
You know, she said you were brave.
勇敢且愚蠢
Brave and stupid.
现在我光着屁♥股♥被绑在椅子上 所以...
And here I am, tied butt naked to a chair. So, uh...
没错
Yeah.
我们还要继续绑着吗
Are we still doing this?
没错
Yeah.
至少能给我一杯水吗
Could I at least have a glass of water?
尸检报告
Autopsy report.
除非沃尔夫往自己腿上开了一枪
Unless Wolf shot himself in the leg...
打烂了自己的脸 扭断了自己的脖子
...busted his own face and broke his own neck,
不然我觉得我们可以说这是一起谋杀案
I think it's fair to say that we're looking at murder here.
-天啊 -准确来说是折磨并杀害
- God. - Well, torture, then murder, to be exact.
我觉得凶手是从烟囱下来的
I think the killer came down the chimney.
动作监测器没有发现他
Motion detectors never picked him up.
沃尔夫回到家关掉警报 那家伙就把他打到了
Wolf comes home, turns off the alarm and bam! The guy hits him.
所以我们要找一名坏圣诞老人吗
So we're looking for Bad Santa?
媒体知道他死了
The press knows he's dead.
先别宣布
No statements. Not yet.
这绝对会成为管辖权之争
This is going to be a jurisdictional cockfight.
纽约警局和联调局
NYPD and FBI?
他们早就都想来掺一脚了
They're both already trying to jump onboard.
滚他们的
Screw them.
他是我们的人
He was one of us.
你为什么非得这么安静 和一只猫似的
Why you gotta be so quiet? Like a damn cat.
我可以在我脖子上绑一只铃铛之类的
I could tie a bell around my neck or something,
如果能帮你的话
if that'd help you out.
好的 没问题
Yeah, you do that.
-来点咖啡吗 刚泡好 -好
- Want some coffee? It's fresh-brewed. - Sure.
那么 是什么风把你吹来了
So, what brings you down here?
送快递
Personal delivery.
谢谢
Thank you.
我很荣幸 罗素先生
I'm honored, Mr. Russo, sir.
去你的 科迪斯
Kiss my ass, Curtis.
所以现在怎么样
So, uh... how's it all going here, anyway?
挺好的 你的钱付了房♥租
Ah, you know, it's good. Your money pays the rent.
无家可归的人们能喝上咖啡和热汤
Keeps the homeless guys in coffee and soup.
然后我们偶尔会提当兵的事
And occasionally, we talk about being a vet.
很有用
It helps.
有几个人
Some of them, I think.
他们会经常回来 说明还是有用的吧
They keep coming back so that must mean something, right?
你总是很擅长把大家团结起来
You always were good at putting people back together.
你该留下的 看看你的钱都花在什么上了
You should stay. See what you're paying for.
-我不需要看 -所以你才得留下
- Yeah. Yeah, I don't need that. - Which is why you should stay.
让他们看看
It'd be good for these guys
像他们那样的人也能拥有新的生活
to see someone like them who made a second life.
我那么及时脱离了 有点负罪感
I'd feel guilty that I got out in time.
他们遇到的问题是我没遇到的
These guys, they... they got problems that I don't.
相比于你 我做的事就太自私了
I'm way too selfish to do what you do.
哪有什么自私的
There's nothing selfish about this.
这很有意义
It means a lot.
-生意怎么样 -非常好 真的
- So how's business? - Pretty good, actually. As you ask.
有权有势
A mover and a shaker.
有钱有品
A man of wealth and taste.
你总是明白
You always knew you were
自己能做得更棒
destined to do greater things, I'll give you that.
怎么了
What?
我只是不知道你觉得我这样是好是坏
I just... I can't tell if you think that's a good thing or not.
不 我以你为荣 真的
No, I... I'm proud of you. I really am.
你知道的 砧板一直有你的一席之地
You know there's always a job for you at Anvil.
指导的职位
Instructor's job.
你仍旧是我见过的最棒的医护兵
You're still the best corpsman I ever saw.
我敢肯定 如果给你机会
Hell, I bet you'd have stitched
你能自己把腿缝回去
your own damn leg back on, given a chance.
是啊 只要你能找到它
Hell, yeah. If you could find it.
但这是你来的原因吗
But is that why you're here?
明晚说好了吧
We still good for tomorrow night?
好
Yeah.
好 我会到的
Yeah, I'll be there.
好
Good.
你该来跟我一起工作 科迪斯
You should come work with me, Curtis.
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表