剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
漫威漫画
惩罚者
第一季第十三集[季终]
爸爸 爸爸 爸爸
Dad. Dad! Dad!
-小心点 -爸爸
- Okay. Watch it. Come on. - Dad.
迪娜 迪娜
Dinah. Dinah?
我需要你的帮助 他需要你的帮助
I need your help. Please. He needs your help.
-他几乎没气了 -迪娜 他是谁
- Please, he's barely breathing. - Dinah, Who is this man?
-我等下再解释 -你都给我们招惹了什么人
- I'll explain it later. - What have you brought to our door?
-他需要医生 求你了 -求你了
- He needs a doctor. Please. - Please.
-把他放在床上 -谢谢
- Put him on the bed. - Thank you.
-你知道这人是谁吗 -这些都能等下再说
- Do you know who that man is? - Everything else can wait.
-一 二 三 -他怎么会受这些伤
- One, two, three. - How did he get these injuries?
-后退 -他遭到毒打折磨
- Stay back. - He was beaten. He was tortured.
-拿着这个 -好
- Hold on to this. - Okay.
他不像他们口中所说的那样
He's not what they say.
他们 他们是谁
"They"? Who are they?
-你效命的人 政♥府♥吗 -我做出了选择
- The people you work for? The government? - I made a choice.
看来你帮我们都做了选择
Seems you've made it for all of us.
-我们这是违反了法律 -不 还没有
- We're breaking the law. - We're not, yet.
-法拉 -严格上来说
- Farah. -Technically.
亲爱的
Darling.
我们应该最清楚
We know better than most,
有时候罪犯就是自♥由♥斗士
sometimes a criminal's a freedom fighter.
没错 但我们绝对不会站边
Yes. But we didn't take sides.
怎么回事 弗兰克
What's happening? Frank!
怎么回事
What's happening?
他的胸腔受了很重的伤
He has a severe trauma to the chest.
我觉得他的肋骨断了 刺穿了他的肺
I think he has a broken rib that has punctured his lung.
导致了张力性气胸
It causes tension pneumothorax.
如果不赶紧治疗 你朋友就会死
If we don't treat it, your friend will die.
我们怎么办
What do we do?
给我
Give me that.
弗兰克 弗兰克 他喘不上气
Frank? Frank? He can't breathe.
该死
Shit.
拜托 拜托 拜托
Please, please, please, please, please.
好了
That's it.
感谢上帝
Oh, thank God.
-北翼安全 -收到
- North wing clear. - Copy that.
他的心跳加强了 多亏了你
His volume is increased, thanks to you.
他的呼吸平稳多了
And his breathing is much better now.
只是时间的问题了
Just matter of time.
马达尼
Madani.
罗素在哪里 你抓到他了吗
Where's Russo? Did you get him?
没有 他逃走了
Uh, no. He got away.
告诉你
Tell you what.
他好像是被火车给碾了过去
Looks like he got hit by a train.
我的内心没有丝毫同情
I can't find it in my heart to have much sympathy.
有马达尼的消息吗
Any word from Madani?
没有
No.
比利·罗素是个杀人狂 你的掌上特工
Billy Russo's running amok and your pet agent just disappeared
和纽约头号♥通缉犯一起消失了
with the most wanted man in New York.
-我们还不确定 -是吗
- We don't know that. - Don't we?
我觉得紫色可能适合你
I think purple might be your color.
很配你的眼睛
Really matches your eyes.
听着
Look, uh...
送你一些东西
Got you a little something.
算是谢礼吧
It's kind of like a thank you for after.
你从哪儿搞到的
Where'd you get this?
和别的东西一样
Well, same as everything.
这里有很多钱
It's a lot of money right there.
我...都是从坏人那里偷的
Yeah, well, I... I stole it from bad guys, you know.
从你那儿学的
Learned that from you.
你能搞到这么多钱
You had access to money like this,
还让我们窝在那个破坑里
you made us live in that shithole?
用这些钱
Use it.
离开这座城市
Get out of the city.
好好生活 你做得够多了
Have a life. You've done enough, yeah?
我得了结这一切
I've gotta finish this, right?
你感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
我感觉一团糟
I feel like shit.
-弗兰克 -我觉得我们...
- Frank-- - I think we, um...
还是算了吧
Let's not, you know?
-车子在哪里 -就在原来的位置
- Where's the van? - Uh, it's where we left it.
-之前说好的 -好
- Where we agreed. - Okay.
马达尼 谢谢你所做的一切
Madani, I appreciate everything you did here.
你知道的
You know.
我为我之前为你家人
I apologize if I caused you or...
带来的不便道歉
you know, your family any grief.
好消息是
Well, the good thing is,
现在事情闹大了 所有人都脱不了干系
so much shit just exploded that everyone stinks.
但他们马上要来了
But they'll be coming.
你应该带上利伯曼给你的小礼物赶紧消失
You should take Lieberman's little gift and disappear, fast.
你不是垄断一报还一报的人 卡塞尔
You don't have a monopoly on payback, Castle.
你可以继续穿着这个
Could just keep hold of these.
好吧
Yeah.
你走出这扇门后 如果我以后再看到你
If I ever see you again after you walk out of this door,
那就不好说会怎样了
then all bets are off.
我会把你抓起来 或者把你击倒
I will take you in, or I will shoot you down.
回头见 马达尼
I'll see you around, Madani.
别浪费我给你的机会
Don't waste the chance I've given you.
迪娜 你放走了卡塞尔 别假装了
Dinah, you let Castle go. Please don't pretend differently.
他们一个被诬陷为罪犯 一个被诬陷为叛国者
It took two men painted as criminals and traitors
-帮你们做了你们不愿意做的事 -我们不知道
- to do what none of you was willing to do. - We didn't know.
胡扯 你不想知道而已
Bullshit. You didn't want to know.
卡塞尔冒着生命危险给了我们所需的所有证据
Castle risked his life to give us all the evidence we'd ever need.
卡塞尔在哪里 你带他去了哪里
Where's Castle? Where did you take him?
我本来要将他送去关押 然后他将我击倒逃跑了
I was taking him into custody when he overpowered me and escaped.
那家伙看上去都半死不活了
The man looked half dead.
-也许他是在假装 -迪娜 别扯了
- Maybe he was faking. - Dinah, cut the shit.
你协助一名通缉恐♥怖♥分♥子♥逃跑
You assisted a wanted terrorist in his escape.
是吗
Did I?
我都得小心不要提出没有证据的指控
We all need to be wary of accusations without proof.
比如说 有人指控一名荣誉中情局官员
Like, say, someone accusing a decorated CIA official
暗中违法偷运毒品并进行暗♥杀♥任务
of running an illegal heroin operation and assassination program.
或者政♥府♥机构串通一气默不作声
Or that government departments colluded to keep it quiet.
迪娜
Dinah...
-你都做了什么 -我做了我该做的事
- What have you done here? - I did what was right.
现在你可以选择
Now, you have a choice.
你可以逮捕我 或者让我履行职责
You can arrest me or you can let me do my job.
你知道他们在哪里吗 迪娜
Do you know where they are, Dinah?
不知道
No.
不过也许这个结果是最好的 拉菲
But maybe that's for the best, Rafi.
你真的想抓到他们其中一人
I mean, do you really want either of them in custody,
把这件事都说出来吗
telling their story?
她没说错 拉菲
She's not wrong, Rafi.
去写你的突袭报告吧 全部写好
Go and start writing up your report on the raid, all of this.
要是敢做别的 就别想在这里混了 明白吗
You do anything else, you're finished here. Am I clear?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
-她真的有两把刷子 -没错
- She's a piece of work. - Yes, she is.
我觉得我挺喜欢她的
I think I like her.
我...你好
I... Oh. Hi.
终于回家了
Home sweet home.
是啊
Yeah, right?
你都去哪了
Where were you?
你不能就那么消失 我担心死了
You know, you can't just disappear like that. I was worried sick.
没错 我回来了 然后...
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Well, I'm back, you know. And...
没事了
It's okay.
是吗
Is it?
我...
I...
肯定要有一段适应期 但是...
It's gonna be, like, a readjustment period, obviously, but...
几天吧
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表