剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
This just got interesting, huh, guys?
都准备好了吧 好的
You both ready? All right.
播出中
纽约听众们 有一位听众来电
New York, we have a caller on the line
说他就是炸♥弹♥客本人
who claims to be the bomber himself.
能给我个名字吗
Can I get a name?
不行 我的名字不重要
No, my name is not important.
我的行为才重要
Only my actions.
全纽约都在听你说 你想说什么
You're talking to New York. What do you wanna say?
你为什么那么说我 凯伦
Why did you say those things about me, Karen?
因为我憎恶你的所作所为
Because I despise everything you've done.
别激他 凯伦
Ease up, Karen.
这个国家被奥利参议员这样的人弄得破破烂烂
This country is being cannibalized by people like Senator Ori.
让工作流失到海外 出♥卖♥♥♥我们
Shipping our jobs overseas, selling us out,
还夺走我们的枪 不让我们反抗
then taking our guns so we can't do anything about it.
你就是个懦夫
You're such a coward.
你杀的那些人 他们不是决策者
Those people that you killed, they weren't making policy.
他们只不过是文秘 是清洁工 是巡警
They were secretaries and janitors and beat cops.
都是普通人
Regular people.
杀死他们对你的理想有帮助吗
How does that help your cause?
也许政♥府♥对你做了什么可怕的事
Maybe the government did something awful to you.
我并不了解你的情况
I don't know your story.
但每天都有人遭遇不幸
But awful things happen to people every day,
他们可没因此大开杀戒
and they don't murder people because of it.
你只是个卒子 和其他人一样
You're just a pawn, like the rest of them.
还有奥利参议员 就是个笑话
And Senator Ori, what a joke.
你不代表任何人 只有你自己
You don't represent anyone but yourself.
战争才刚刚开始
The war is just beginning,
而你们都站错了边
and you are all on the wrong side of it.
因此总是暴君
Sic semper tyrannis.
纽约众 你们听到的是...
New York, you're dealing...
等等 那句话我听过
Wait. I've heard that before.
-是啊 历史课上 -不对不对
- Yeah, in history class. - No, no, no, no.
我听到过
I heard that...
我之前在什么地方听到过
I heard that somewhere before.
在哪里来着
Where the fuck was it?
是
It's...
是科迪斯的
it's Curtis'...
科迪斯的小组 有个小子 他说过这话
Curtis' group. That kid, he... he said that.
他说过"因此总是暴君" 他说过
He said sic semper tyrannis. He said that.
-你确定吗 -绝对没错
- You sure about that? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你经常能听到拉丁语吗 我非常确定
How often you hear Latin? Yeah, I'm sure about it. He...
科迪斯跟我说过这小子的事
Curtis talked to me about that kid.
说他总是把自己的问题怪罪到别人身上
He said he's always blaming others for his problems.
他叫 他叫路易斯 开出租车
His name is... His name is Lewis, and he drives a cab.
路易斯开出租...你能在网上找到他吗
Lewis and he drives a... Could you find him on there?
开出租车的路易斯 这让我怎么查
Lewis and he drives a cab? That's not much to go on.
拜托 他以前当过兵 我就是
Come on! He's a vet! I just...
他参过陆军 他 是白人 25岁
He's Army, all right? He... He's white, 25 years old.
总之绝对不到30岁 你能找到他吗
He's definitely under 30 years old. Could you just find him?
范围是缩小了不少 但是
That narrows it down. But listen,
弗兰克 你确定就是这个人吗
Frank, are you sure that this is the same guy?
太确定了 拜托大卫 找到他
I'm goddamn sure. Just... Come on, David, just find him.
好吧 我找到他之后会怎样
Okay, what happens when I find him?
你觉得会怎样
What do you think happens?
这个混♥蛋♥盯上了凯伦
This piece of shit's going after Karen.
你们两个到底什么情况
What's the deal with you two?
情况就是谁都不许威胁她 明白吗
The deal is just that nobody goes after her, okay?
有我在就不行
Not on my watch.
-你想抓到这个人 -没错
- You wanna go after this guy. - You're goddamn right.
如果换成是莎拉呢
What would you do if it was Sarah?
如果有个疯子盯上了她 你会怎么做
If there was a maniac coming after her, what would you do?
莎拉是我爱人 是我的家人
Sarah's my wife. Sarah's my family.
你听我说 你听好
Listen to me. Listen.
这话我只说一次 凯伦也是
I'm only gonna say this once. So is Karen.
如果她有个好歹 我
If something happens to her, I...
-我就 -好了
- Just... - Okay.
求你了
Please.
谢谢
Thank you.
路易斯 赶紧给我回电♥话♥
Lewis, you need to call me.
我听到广播了 也去你家找过了
I heard the radio. I've been to your place.
我想在更多人受伤之前拦住你
I wanna stop this before anyone else gets hurt.
但你得回我电♥话♥ 好吗哥们
But you gotta call me, buddy, all right?
奥康纳
O'Connor?
奥康纳 在家吗
O'Connor, you home?
奥康纳 你在家吗
O'Connor, you home?
你不该来的 科迪斯
You shouldn't be here, Curtis.
我需要来看看你
I needed to come check on you.
我觉得你需要帮助 需要找人谈谈
I figured, um, that you need some help. You know, talk.
椅子上有个死人
There's a dead guy in that chair.
看上去死了有一阵子了
Seem like he's been there for a while.
现在那些 都不重要了
None of that matters... now.
我们还能想办法解决
We could still figure this out.
你现在做正确的事还不晚
It's not too late to do the right thing.
我做的就是正确的事
Oh, I am doing the right thing.
我今天肯定要带你走的 你知道的吧
I can't leave here without you, buddy. You know that, right?
是
Right.
你不能走
You can't leave here.
不 不
No, no, uh...
别起来 路易斯
Just stay down, Lewis!
出租车驾驶执照
驾照号♥码
到期日期
纽约市出租车管理协会
-弗兰克 -怎么
- Frank. - Yeah?
路易斯·威尔森
Lewis Wilson.
二十六岁 曾服役于陆军一师
Age 26, formerly 1st Infantry Division.
住处登记在克雷名下 是他的父亲
Address is registered to Clay, Lewis' father.
-就是他 -听着
- That's him. - Look...
不如我们就打个匿名举报电♥话♥好了
why don't we just call an anonymous tip line?
-弗兰克 我们打给科迪斯吧 -不
- Frank, let's call Curtis. - Nah.
科迪斯知道这人 让他去处理吧
All right? Curtis knows the guy. Let him deal with this.
科迪斯只会想让他重归正轨
Curtis will just try to fix him.
我要按我的方式来
We're doing this my way.
...本周四震惊曼哈顿的三起致命爆♥炸♥案
...in the three deadly blasts
仍无人被捕
that rocked Manhattan early Tuesday.
剧联邦调查局称 这三个爆♥炸♥装置是自♥制♥的
The three devices referred to by the FBI as homemade...
他之前还可能给你写过一次信
He may have written you once before.
这些话之前没有见过类似的吗
Nothing about this sounds familiar?
在我印象里应该没有
Uh, not that I can tell.
不过我们接到过不少愤怒的信
Um, we get a lot of angry letters, though.
或许存档里有一些
We might have some in the archives.
我可以接这个电♥话♥吗
Is it okay if I get this?
-请便 -谢谢
- Be my guest. - Thanks.
未知号♥码
我是凯伦·佩吉
Karen Page.
你在搞什么 凯伦 跟这种人磕上
The hell are you doing, Karen? Going after a guy like this.
因为是他选了我
Because he chose me.
他以为我会同意他的所作所为 这让我很生气
It made me angry that he thinks I'd agree with his actions.
是 好样的
Yeah, good for you.
现在他盯上你了 你开心了
Now you got a target on your back. You happy?
那我该怎么做 什么都不干吗
What was I supposed to do? Nothing?
要是这样 这种人就赢了 弗...
That's how people like this win, Fr--
你为什么打给我
Why are you calling?
-联调局在那儿吗 -在
- Is the FBI there? - Yes.
很好 你等我消息
Good. You just stay put till you hear from me.
抱歉等一下 您能回避一下吗
Oh, sorry, hold on a sec. Could I get a little privacy?
好的
Sure.
我为什么要等你消息
Why am I hearing from you?
这事你都知道什么
What do you know about this?
我知道你得先保持低调
Yeah, I know that you need to stay put
等这事解决
until this gets dealt with.
不 我是问这事跟你有什么关系
No, what does this have to do with you?
你知道他是谁吗
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表