剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
漫威漫画
惩罚者
第一季第一集
-准备好了吗 -嗯
- Ready? - Okay.
爸爸
Dad.
阿♥拉♥巴马州郊区
一炉饼干
One batch...
两炉饼干
two batch.
你给我一角 我给你一分
Penny and dime.
墨西哥 华雷斯
Here he comes!
他来了
出租车
- Welcome home.
- The one that got away!
-欢迎回家 -逃走的家伙
Screw you, Punisher, piece of shit!
去你的 惩罚者 该死的
You're safe back in Mexico,
my friend.
你在墨西哥很安全
Punisher comes to Juarez,
we'll kill his ass.
惩罚者要是来华雷斯 我们就干掉他
The last survivor of the cartel
deserves a reward.
帮派最后幸存者得好好庆祝
美国 埃尔帕索
肯尼迪国际机场 纽约
1513号♥航♥班♥飞往爱尔兰都柏林 31号♥登机口
Flight 1513 to Dublin, Ireland, boarding at Gate 31.
1513号♥航♥班♥飞往爱尔兰都柏林 31号♥登机口
Again, that's Flight 1513 to Dublin at Gate 31.
我是米奇 有其他人活下来吗
Hey, it's Mickey. Yeah, anyone else make it?
该死 只剩我了吗
Oh, shit, I'm the only one left?
不 我没事 我没事 马上登机了
No, I'm good. I'm good. Yeah, about to board.
让都柏林那边准备好派对 我马上来
Tell Dublin to get ready for a big party. I'm on my way.
求求你不要...
Please don't-- -
你赢了 你...你杀了所有人
You won. You... you killed everyone.
飞车党 贩毒团伙 爱尔兰帮...都没了
The bikers, the cartels, the Kitchen Irish... they're all gone.
-是啊 几乎没了 -我知道
- Yeah. Yeah, almost. - I get it.
以牙还牙什么的
An eye for an eye and all that.
-我自己也有家庭 -我没有
- I got a family of my own. - I don't.
上帝啊 杀了我 你的家人也不会复生
For God's sake, man, killing me is not gonna bring yours back.
-我的死能改变什么 -没什么
- What does it change if I'm dead? - Nothing.
天啊
Oh, God.
天啊
Jeez.
-难以置信 -去开房♥吧 下流胚子
- Can you believe that? - Get a room, you dirty bastards!
1513号♥航♥班♥飞往爱尔兰都柏林正在登机
Flight 1513 to Dublin, Ireland, is now boarding.
六个月后
-你是新来的吗 -嗯 唐尼·查维斯
- Are you the new guy? - Yeah. Uh, Donny Chavez.
好吧 看看你有什么能耐 走吧
All right, let's see how you do. Come on.
那是跛子
That's the gimp.
不用担心他 他脑子不大好
Don't worry about him. He ain't all there.
-就是这边 -没错
- That's the shit. - Yeah, yeah.
卡斯蒂廖内
Yo! Castiglione!
笨蛋...该吃午饭了
Hey, dumbass... lunch time.
-弱智就喜欢大锤 -没错
- Retard loves that hammer. - Yeah.
米饭准备好了
The rice is ready!
《白鲸记》
瞌睡虫
Hey, sleepyhead.
这个该死的家伙
This goddamn guy.
他是个疯子 兰斯 你能怎么办
He's crazy, Lance. What are you gonna do?
你到底有什么故事 伙计
Hey, what's the story with you, man?
来得早 走得晚
Here early, here late.
你要知道 如果他们没要你加班
You know if they don't ask you to work extra,
那也不会给你多付钱的
they don't pay you for it, right?
-对吧 -但是你是知道的吧
- Right? - But you knew that, right?
你会说话吗
You got a tongue in your head?
我不知道你怎么回事 伙计
I don't know what your deal is, man.
我猜
I'm guessing, uh,
你应该是那种"电梯上不了顶楼我得走上去"的人
"Elevator don't go up to the penthouse" type thing.
管他呢
Hey, whatever, right?
但是你现在的行为损害到了我们
But this shit you do, that's hurting us.
就因为你 我们捞不到加班时间了
Because of you, we're getting less overtime.
揍他一顿 兰斯 也许他就懂你了
Kick his ass, Lance. Maybe he'd understand that.
放聪明点 乡巴佬
Wise up, window licker.
好吧 好吧
All right. All right.
-该死 三明治没了 -终于有反应了
- Shit, there go the PB and Js. - There he is.
你绝对不想和我作对的 伙计
You don't want me for an enemy, man.
-开玩笑吧 -说了这么多
- You gotta be kiddin'! - All this talk.
为什么不找点乐子
Why don't we make it interesting?
小心我揍你
I would whup your butt.
-下个注 -好吧
- Put money on it. - All right.
-五十 一百 -说什么大话
- Fifty. Hundred. - Oh, big talk. Big talk.
-你去哪 -我要去揍你
- Where you going? - I'm gonna whup your ass.
太好赚了
Easy money.
-走着瞧 -我能和你们一起走吗
- We'll see. - Can I come with you?
没位置了
No room.
真高啊 伙计
This is high, man. Shit.
我是唐尼
I'm Donny.
感觉能在这里一直坐下去 是吧
You can see forever up here, huh?
所以你才上来吗
This why you come up here?
我上来是因为没人会上来
I come up here because no one else does.
彼得 对吧
Pete, right?
彼得 我的奶奶
Well, Pete, my grandma
做的三明治 是五个区里最好吃的
makes the best sandwich in the five boroughs.
你不尝尝是绝对不会知道的
And you ain't gonna know that unless you try one.
来吧 伙计 总要吃饭的
Come on, man. A man's gotta eat.
你还那样卖♥♥力地抡锤子
Especially the way you're throwing that hammer.
和冷手卢克似[《铁窗喋血》]
Like Cool Hand Luke or something.
一人一帮 你喜欢那部电影吗
One-man chain gang. You like that movie?
如果我吃一个三明治 你能闭嘴吗
I take one of those sandwiches, you stop talking?
我可不敢保证
No promises.
谢谢
Appreciate it.
你知道
You know...
所有人都觉得你是个弱智
everyone thinks you're a retard.
但我知道你不是
But I knew you wasn't.
兰斯不该这么做的 伙计
Lance shouldn't have done that, man.
大家都只是在为生计发愁而已
Everyone's just worried about making money, that's all.
该死 我也想多加班
Shit, I could use the overtime myself.
我好久没工作了 我得给我奶奶买♥♥药
I ain't worked in a while and I gotta pay for my grandma's meds.
这些疤看上去很严重 伙计
Those are some serious scars, man.
-那是弹孔吗 -嗯
- That one a bullet hole? - Yeah.
该死
Shit.
你是什么神秘高手吗 彼得
You some sort of secret badass, Pete?
-陆军战队 -是吗
- Marine Corps. - Yeah?
是的
Yeah.
我爸爸以前参过军
My pa was in the corps.
是的 在北卡罗来纳的1/2舰队
Yeah. In the 1/2 down in North Carolina.
他对我来说就是个超级英雄
He was like a superhero to me or something.
只不过英雄不会死
Except they don't die, right?
我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
我爸爸去派驻过三次
My pa, he served three tours.
去过两次伊♥拉♥克♥ 一次阿富汗
Iraq twice, Afghanistan.
然后有天晚上他和我妈妈看完电影回来
Then him and my ma were coming back from a movie one night...
被个刚通过驾照考试的孩子撞倒了
and got clipped by some kid who had just passed his driving test.
我第二天早上醒来 他们已经去世了
I woke up the next morning, they were just gone.
你有家人吗
You got family?
我当时12岁
I was 12.
我只能来这里 和我奶奶住在一起
I had to come up here, live with my grandma.
我只剩她一个亲人了
She's the only person I got left.
爸爸 快看
Dad, look.
很难...
It's hard...
替我朋友背了锅...
...took the fall for some guys I hung out with...
但我从来不会放弃他们
but I never gave 'em up.
永远忠诚[海军名言] 对吧
Semper Fi, right?
唐尼 谢谢你的三明治
Look, Donny. Thanks for the sandwich.
我...我很感激你
You know, I... appreciate that.
但我并不想交朋友 好吗
But I'm not looking for a pal, yeah?
不管你想找什么...肯定不是我
Whatever it is you're looking for... I'm not it.
嗯...好吧
Yeah... okay.
我听说过一个故事
There's a story I heard.
有个士兵掉进了洞里 他出不来
There's a soldier in a hole and he can't get out,
于是大喊呼救
so he yells for help.
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表