剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
而看不到我们的大局
by focusing on one injustice.
那些会因为希腊人交易的枪♥支♥
What about the people at risk from those guns
陷入危险的人呢
you're about to snatch from the Greeks?
你想做出改变吗
You wanna make a difference?
坐稳办公桌 管好办公室 破获你的案子
Work this desk, work this office, make your cases.
你大老远从华盛顿来就是为了告诉我这个吗
And you came all the way from DC to tell me that?
我来是为了
I came to make sure
确保你明白摆在你眼前的机会
you understand the opportunity that lies before you.
确保你能把握住
To make sure you take it.
除非这...
Unless this is...
已经不适合你了
not right for you anymore?
别耍我 拉菲
Don't play me, Rafi.
我要回华盛顿了 你不需要保姆 迪娜
I'm heading back to DC. You don't need a babysitter, Dinah...
我只是想确保分清轻重缓急
just a priority check.
那是我的吗
Is that mine?
过去这一年里你清理过这玩意吗
Cleaned this thing in the past year?
拿走搭档的枪 这招有点下作了
I mean, that's kinda low. Taking your partner's gun.
不好意思 我们是搭档吗
I'm sorry, are we partners?
利伯曼 假设你的孩子问你要一只狗
Lieberman, say your kid asks you for a dog, right?
他求你 所以你还是给他买♥♥了一个 但是
He begs you for it, so you finally get him one. But...
他没有照顾好这只狗
he doesn't take care of the dog.
他不喂
He doesn't feed it.
他不遛 不给它洗澡
And he doesn't walk it. Doesn't clean it.
狗生病了 家里长了虱子
So the dog gets sick, brings home fleas.
狗尿在家里 你怎么办
Dog pisses in the house. What do you do?
我不会开枪打死那只狗
Well, I don't shoot the dog.
如果你是这个意思的话 也不会打死孩子
You know, if that's what you're asking. Or the kid.
我就是这个比喻里的孩子吧
I mean, I am the kid in this, uh, metaphor, right?
你要教这孩子怎么喂狗
You show the kid how to feed the dog...
怎么遛狗 怎么照顾好狗
and walk the dog and take care of the dog.
但你只会做一次
But you only do it once.
这是你的武器
There's your weapon.
顺便 我知道怎么清理那条狗
For the record, I know how to clean the dog.
-是吗 -好吗 这只是...
- That right? - All right? Yeah, it's just...
-是吗 -这只是装装样子
- Yeah? - This is for show. Okay?
-我不会用的 -这是装装样子的
- I never use this. - It's for show, huh?
你知道吗 在我们那儿 有武器
You know, where I'm from, that weapon,
就是生与死的区别
that's the difference between life or death.
拿出枪 最好就做好用枪的准备
You pull it out, you better be ready to use it.
不是用来装样子的
It's not for show.
我们应该直接去街头买♥♥枪
We should have just got the guns on the street.
我们应该这么做吗 利伯曼
Yeah, is that what we should have done, Lieberman?
你想把钱交给那些禽兽吗
You wanna put money in those animals' hands?
不可能 好吗 只要有我在
That's not happening, all right? Not on my watch.
我总是会忘记你这一套 弗兰克
I keep forgetting about your thing, Frank.
只会制裁坏人
Only do unto bad guys.
抢坏蛋彼得的东西 杀死变♥态♥保罗
Rob Badass Peter so you can kill Psycho Paul,
之类的东西 你管这叫什么
so on and so forth. What do you call that?
是什么准则吗 我是说 这是什么咒语吗
Is that a code? I mean, is it a mantra?
这不是什么咒语 是吗 是一种精神
It's not a mantra, right? Is it an ethos?
要不要给你搞一条绿色的紧身裤
What if we got you a little pair of green tights
再来一顶羽毛软顶帽...
and a pointy cap with a feather in it...
谁给你打电♥话♥
Who's calling you?
你的妻子
It's your wife.
莎拉为什么会有你的号♥码
Why does Sarah have your number?
我要的她号♥码
I got hers.
为什么
Why?
筹码
Leverage.
对付谁的筹码
Leverage on who?
你
You.
你想问问她想干什么吗
You gonna find out what she wants?
-请自便 -好吧
- Knock yourself out. - Yeah.
彼得 你好...我是莎拉·利伯曼
Pete, hi. It's, uh... It's Sarah Lieberman.
我之前撞到了你
I hit you with my car.
再次道歉 我给你打电♥话♥是因为
Sorry again about that. Um, but the reason I'm calling is
我需要你为我的保险签字
I need you to sign a statement for my insurance.
不然他们不愿意帮我修车
They won't fix the car without it.
如果有时间的话请给我回个电♥话♥
So if you could give me a call when you get a chance.
谢谢你
Thank you so much.
如果你想当个混♥蛋♥ 没问题
You know, uh, if you wanna be an asshole, that's fine.
如果你不想和我搭档 也可以 但是...
If you don't wanna be partners, that's fine. But...
这个女人和这一切无关
this woman has nothing to do with this.
那...你想补充你的弹♥药♥
So... you want your resupply...
去帮她
help her out.
我会帮你搞到枪 但你得先帮她
I'll get your guns, but not before that.
所以呢 你就...
So what? You just...
你要在这种时候把这个任务...扣下来吗
You're gonna hold the mission hostage over... over a headlight?
-算作筹码吧 -好吧
- Call it leverage. - Yeah.
外面只有四度
It's 40 degrees out.
无所谓[别来烦我]
Don't bother me.
要我走吗
Want me to leave?
不 我是说天气 我无所谓
No, I meant the cold. It don't bother me.
只要你别过来
As long as you ain't come here
想把我拉回组里
to try and drag my ass back to group.
你♥爸♥爸
Your dad...
他告诉我发生了什么
he told me what happened.
一场意外 我做了个噩梦
An accident. I had a nightmare.
没什么大不了的
It's no big thing.
而现在你十一月份也要睡在一个坑里
And now you're sleeping in a hole in November.
我在这里不会做噩梦
I don't have nightmares out here.
我不应该退伍的 科迪斯
I should never have discharged, Curtis.
不管是什么 高温 严寒 砂石 噪音
None of it, the heat, cold, sand, noise,
和五十多个人挤在宿舍里
fifty guys stinking up a dorm...
我都不会失眠
it never kept me up.
从来不会干扰到我 我睡得都很好
Never bothered me. I slept good.
想要点建议吗
Want some advice?
你应该不是来给我建议的吧
I thought that you didn't come here for that.
不 我说的是这个坑
No, I'm talking about the hole.
在伊♥拉♥克♥有而在这里没有的东西
You see, what you got here that you don't got in Iraq...
是雨
is rain.
你如果挖了个这样的洞
And the way you got this bitch dug,
谁在里面 你的屁♥股♥肯定会泡水
you fall asleep down there, your ass liable to drown.
你一放屁就会冒泡
Your farts will be bubbling.
你应该再挖深个几英尺
What you want is, you wanna dig a couple feet deeper on this end.
这样就能积个水坑
That way, you got a sump for the water.
我的爸爸去过越南服役
You see, my pops, he served in Nam.
在越南 去的都是
In Nam, you're talking...
去的都是雨林
you're talking jungle.
泥土松软 但是雨...
The ground's soft, but the rain...
从来不会停
...it's never-ending.
我爸爸服完役 一直会念叨
My pops dug his share, and he never shut up about it.
他说"孩子
He said, "Boy...
战争是你赎罪的唯一机会"
war's the only chance you got at doing something redeeming."
那也是在那里得到的结果吗
And you got that over there?
你的腿
Your leg.
"那也是在那里得到的结果吗"
"You got that over there."
你听听你自己说的话
Are you listening to yourself?
我什么都没得到 我失去了我的腿
I didn't get nothing over there. I lost it.
不 说真的...在巴格达的某个天台
No, seriously, on a... Somewhere on a Baghdad rooftop
有那只我穿了11码鞋子的脚
is a size 11 shoe with my foot still in it.
你懂我的意思
Yeah, well, you know what I meant.
我觉得我懂你的意思
I think I do know what you meant.
但我不觉得你懂你的意思
But I don't think you know what you meant.
当你看向镜子 你还是会看到一个士兵
You see, when you look in a mirror, you still see a soldier.
而在大街上
And out on these streets,
所有人都看不到这个士兵
that soldier is invisible to everyone else.
除非你在那里"得到"些什么
If only you'd got something over there,
比如炸飞了半张脸 或者手变成了钩子
like half your face burnt off or a hook for a hand.
你那句话就是这个意思
That's what you meant.
来吧...我们集♥会♥很想你
Come on... we miss you at the meetings.
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表