剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
Frank is resigned to die
是因为他不知道自己该不该活着
because he's not sure that he deserves to live.
他觉得很耻辱
That's a shame.
那告诉我他在哪里
So tell me where he is.
密♥码♥
虹膜扫描
真是胡扯
This is some bullshit.
不可能的 弗兰克
It's not gonna happen, Frank.
任务结束了 你好像还是...
The mission ended. That's the part you just...
你还是无法理解
You don't seem to understand.
你在保护谁
Who are you protecting? Hmm?
玛丽亚
Maria?
孩子们
The kids?
他们都死了 加纳 利伯曼
They're gone. Gunner, Lieberman...
都不在了 他们都死了
There's nobody left. They're dead.
他们都因为你而死了
They're all dead because of you.
我明白
I get it.
我明白 这是...非常沉重的担子
I get it. That's a... A heavy, heavy burden.
该放下了
It's time to put it down.
你是一个亡魂
You're a revenant.
在世间行走 不知道自己已经死了
Walking the earth, completely unaware that you're already dead.
我不想看到你这样
I hate seeing you like this.
令人难过
It's sad.
放弃吧 弗兰克
Give it up, Frank.
放弃吧 我会给你个痛快
Give it up, and I'll make it clean and fast.
像一个士兵一样
Go out like a soldier.
等等 不 等等 不 玛丽亚
Wait. No, wait. No, Maria.
弗兰克
Frank?
弗兰克
Frank.
-比尔 -嗯
- Bill? - Yeah.
是我 我在这里
Yeah, it's me. I'm here.
我准备好了 比尔
I'm ready, Bill.
好
Okay.
要由你来动手
It's gotta be you.
要干脆利落
It's gotta be clean.
别让他来杀我 比尔
Just don't let him take me, Bill.
-你要向我保证 -我不会让他动手的
- You gotta promise me that. - I won't.
-我保证 -比尔
- I promise. - Bill...
我保证
I promise.
-我保证 -好
- I promise. - Okay.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
就在那边
It's over there.
要用虹膜扫描和按键
It's a retinal scanner and a keystroke.
我...我的眼睛和我的右手
My... my eye, my right hand.
要由你来动手 比尔
It's gotta be you, Bill.
带他上台阶
Let's get him upstairs.
让开
Move.
-怎么了 -他想明白了
- What's happening? - He saw sense.
和你说一下 我们发现了你藏在那下面的枪
Just so you know, we found the gun you had under there.
好了
That's it.
完成了
It's done.
其实我对你还挺失望的 卡塞尔
You know, I'm actually a little disappointed in you, Castle.
瞌睡虫
Hey, sleepyhead...
几点了
What time is it?
-十点半 -该死
- It's 10:30. - Oh, shit.
你需要睡眠
You needed your sleep.
你现在回家了 时间有的是
There's plenty of time now that you're home.
-孩子们在哪里 -他们在玩
- Where are the babies? - They're playing.
我让他们别打扰你睡觉
I told them to let you sleep.
这是最难过的
This is the hardest part.
你的人回来了 可你的心却没有
You're back but you're not really here.
你的心越来越多地留在那里了
More and more of you stays there.
-家在哪里 弗兰克 -别说了 我只是
- Where's home, Frank? - Stop it. I'm just...
在这里还是在那里 我想听你说
Is it here or is it there? I wanna hear you say it.
在这里
It's here.
永远是和你一起 你知道的
It's with you, always. You know that.
我不知道
I don't know that.
-对不起 对不起 -我只是 别这样
- I'm sorry. I'm sorry. - I'm just... Look, come on.
我们
Let's...
我今天要去公园 旋转木马
I gotta hit the park today. You know, painted ponies.
-随便吃点什么东西 -嗯
- Eat a bunch of shitty food, right? - Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
我不...
I'm not...
我不会回去了
I'm not going back.
我不会了 我要留在这里 结束了
I'm not. I'm gonna stay here. I'm done.
没错
Yeah.
我会和你一起 我会留在家里
Yeah, I'm gonna stay with you. I'm gonna stay home.
过来
Come on.
这家伙真厉害
This guy was good.
没有密♥码♥的话我们绝对进不来
We were never getting in here without the codes.
备用系统和安全性太强了
The back-up systems and security are gnarly.
真想见见他
I'd like to meet him.
他死了
He's dead.
要是你告诉别人 你也是这个下场
Same as you'll be if you ever discuss this with anyone.
-你能全部毁掉吗 -正在
- Can you destroy it all? - Already happening.
进程中断
这个国家需要我 弗兰克
This country needs me, Frank.
我是对付敌人的王牌
I was the bulwark against our enemies.
我做的事比你能想的伟大得多
What I did was greater than you could ever measure!
你知道你都做了什么吗
Do you know what you've done?
他们不给你发退休金了吗 你...天啊
Did they take your pension away? Did you... Oh, God!
你不过是头猪
You are nothing but a grunt!
你不可能扳倒我
You do not get to take me down.
你要求我 失血过多会让你很虚弱
You are gonna beg to me. Blood loss is gonna make you weak.
你会不停地失去意识
You're gonna slip in and out of shock.
你会明白痛苦和恐惧
You will know pain and fear.
恐惧 弗兰克 你的肋骨肯定断了
Fear, Frank. Your ribs must be cracked. -
我要让你的肺部完全无法呼吸
I'm gonna take all the breath out of your lungs,
完全没办法 直到你只能嘶声低语
out of your lungs, until you can barely whisper
你嘴中吐出的最后的话语将是
and the last word out of your mouth is gonna be,
"求求你...求求你...求求你"
"Please... Please... Please..."
好了 够了
All right. That's enough.
我们清除一切 都搞定了
We wipe everything and we're done.
-然后我来干掉他 -不
- Then I put him down. - No.
他夺走了我的东西 不能让他这么轻易地死去
He's taken things from me. For that he does not die easy.
我跟他保证过
Well, I made him a promise.
我不管你的什么保证
I don't care about your promise.
你说他扳倒了你
You said he brought you down.
夺走了你的东西
Taken things from you.
到底是什么呢
What, exactly?
我向弗兰克保证过
Look, I made a promise to Frank.
-你在说什么 -我需要联接你的电脑
- What are you talking about? - I need to access your computer.
拜托
Please.
弗兰克没有耍你
Yeah, Frank didn't screw you, okay?
不算耍你 我们只是...没告诉你所有事
Not completely. We just... We didn't tell you everything.
国土安♥全♥局♥
进入中
你有我的密♥码♥
You have my password?
你会感谢我的
You're about to be really glad about that.
你得理解弗兰克
You gotta understand Frank.
他活下来就是为了杀了那些人
The only thing he lives for is to kill these guys.
所以我保证我会给他这个机会
So I promised I would give him that chance.
安全邮件
所以整件事都是我们的局
So, we set 'em up. The whole thing.
我们确保他们只能带我们去那里
We made sure there's only one place they could take us.
但是我死了
But with me dead...
他们就只剩下弗兰克了
Frank's their only option.
该死
Shit.
这是在哪里
Where is this?
看看他的样子 我们得阻止他们
Look at him. We gotta stop this.
这都是在录像
This is all recording?
是的 弗兰克觉得如果他杀不了他们
Yeah. Frank figured that if he couldn't kill them,
至少这样你能有足够的证据对付罗林斯和罗素
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表