剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
我要再开一瓶
I'm gonna go open another bottle.
你要让我自己喝吗
Are you gonna make me drink alone?
更多粉红的酒
More of the, uh, pink stuff, huh?
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道我最想念什么吗
You know what I miss the most?
大卫经常拿了我的钥匙
David used to, um, grab my keys...
然后失踪个二十多分钟
and just disappear for, like, 20 minutes.
每周日晚上都会 一句话都不说
Every Sunday night. Wouldn't say a word.
我知道他是要去帮我加油
And I knew that he was going to fill up my car tank.
因为他知道我有多讨厌去加油站
Because he knew how much I hated going to the gas station,
他就帮我做了
and he just took care of it.
你从来没谈过你的妻子
You never talk about your wife.
她...她是个很特殊的女人
Yeah, she's a... She was a special woman. Okay?
她现在去世了
And she's gone now.
这...这也改变不了什么
That's-- That's not gonna change.
那我们怎么办 我们这样的人
So what do we do? People like us.
我们还有我们的后半辈子
I mean, we still have half of our lives to live, right?
我...我想过 我经常会想
I think... I think about that. I think about it a lot now.
我...我会看到走过街角牵着手的情侣
I mean, I... I see a couple walking down the street, holding hands,
我会想"我还会有这样的日子吗"
and I think to myself, "Will I ever have that again?"
那说明我已经往前看了吗
So does that mean that I've moved on?
如果是的话 这说明我是个坏人吗
And if so, does that make me a bad person?
你真的是一个很好的倾听者 彼得
You're a really good listener, Pete. You know that?
主要是因为你什么都不说
Mostly because you don't say anything.
我只是...
Look, I just...
我不知道 我觉得你对你自己太狠了
I don't know. I think you're too hard on yourself.
你怪你自己 而这不是你的错
You blame yourself, and this isn't your fault.
你只是...你觉得很愧疚
You just... You feel guilty,
我觉得这对你没有帮助
and I don't think that that helps you.
你应该允许你自己有所感觉
You should allow yourself to feel what you feel.
你想留下来吃点什么吗
You want to stay for some food?
我的冰箱里全是美味的墨西哥菜
I got a refrigerator full of enchiladas that are delicious.
-我也想 但我 -你有事要做
- Listen, I'd love to, but I-- - Oh, you got things to do.
-对吧 -没错
- Right? - I do. Yeah.
也许你可以给我做一盘...带走
You know, maybe you could make me a, uh... A plate to go, huh?
好啊
Okay.
有...这里就有
Got... Oh, I got a thing right here.
谢谢你过来
Well, thank you, um, for coming over.
这真的...对我来说很重要
This really, uh... This really meant a lot to me.
我很喜欢...这样
Um, I enjoyed... this.
我也是
Me, too.
我只是...我只是
Hey, I just... I just...
那...真是太奇怪了
Whoa, that was... that was weird.
莎拉
Sarah, look, um...
我受宠若惊
I'm flattered, you know?
-我 但我不能... -你是该这么觉得
- I am, but I can't-- - Yeah, well... well, you should be. Uh...
你是我这15年来亲的第二个人
Second guy I've kissed in 15 years.
-天啊 -我开玩笑的 我是说
- Oh, boy. - I'm kidding. I mean, um... Wow.
我们能别变得太尴尬吗 我觉得我只是冲动了
Uh, can this not be weird? I think I just... I had a moment.
-都怪该死的玫瑰红酒酒 -不 劲儿的确大
- It's that damn rose. - Yeah. No, that is some strong shit.
-对吧 -没错
- Right? - Yeah.
-回头见 -好
- See you around. - Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
别忘了你的墨西哥菜
Oh, don't forget your enchiladas.
谢谢
Thank you.
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
你肯定看到了吧
I guess you saw that, huh?
你为什么要给她送花
Why did you get her flowers?
因为我需要理由过去
'Cause I needed an excuse to be there, right?
芍药花
Peonies, huh?
没错
Yeah.
玛丽亚最喜欢的 所以...
Maria's favorite, so...
我想应该也是莎拉最喜欢的 谁知道呢
Sarah's favorite, too, I guess. Who knew?
我给你带了这些 这是...
I brought you these. They're...
我知道这是什么 谢谢 弗兰克
I know what they are. Thanks, Frank.
我很喜欢
I really love these things.
我不...
You know, I don't, uh...
我不怪你亲她 她是个美丽的女人
I don't blame you for kissing her. She's a beautiful woman.
而且...
And, uh...
我也不怪她 我不怪
I don't blame her, either. I don't.
那这事就这么解决了吗
That's how we're dealing with this, huh?
我就是这么解决了
This is how I'm dealing with this.
瞧瞧这一幕
Look at this.
工业
Industry.
煤 铁 钢 实实在在的东西
Coal, iron, steel. Real things.
曾经是整个国家的基石 我们自给自足
Whole country used to be built on it. We were self-sufficient.
现在呢
Now?
到处都有市场规则
Markets rule everything.
这个国家曾经不需要任何人的任何东西
This country never needed anything from anyone else.
-现在负债累累 -就像你和我
- Now, we're beholden. - Kinda like me and you.
没错 就像我和你
Yes. Like me and you.
-你听到录音了 -所以我们才来这里
- You heard the tape. - That's why we're here.
我们得去找卡塞尔 他是最后一名证人
We have to go after Castle. He's the last witness.
掺和政♥府♥行动吗 风险真大
And get in the middle of a government operation? Hell of a risk.
如果他被抓 为了不在监狱里蹲一辈子
Risky is him being captured and talking about Kandahar
而把坎大哈的事说出来 这才叫风险大
to save himself from a lifetime in prison.
我们都有要保护的野心 比利
We both have ambitions to protect, Billy.
我们如果现在去找他 那个窃听器就暴露了
We go after him now, we're exposed on that bug.
-我们就失去了国安部的情报 -一切都没问题
- We lose our intelligence on Homeland. - Everything checks out.
杰克·迪里昂在收押中 他们在计划行动
Jack DeLeon is in custody. They're planning an operation.
只要他们上报细节 就会交给我
As soon as they file the details, I'll have them.
我们必须把握这个机会
It's a chance we must take.
我们再找他的话 不能再用我雇的人了
We go after him again, I can't use anybody on my payroll.
上次去树林里找汉德森 我损失了九个人
I lost nine of my guys going after Henderson in those woods.
我要去外面找人 那可不便宜
I'mma need outside operators, and they will not be cheap.
看来所有的事无非一个"钱"字 不是吗
Guess everything comes down to money, doesn't it?
你说得倒是轻巧
Easy to say for a guy who
毕竟你一辈子都不愁钱
never worried about money a day in his life.
我可没亏待你
I pay you well.
你以为这样你就高我一等了吗
You think that makes you better than me?
谁管别人怎么想我们
Who cares what other people think about us?
自尊是弱点
Pride is a weakness.
备好人手 比利
Find your men, Billy.
国土安♥全♥部♥一制定好战术计划
And the minute Homeland files a tactical plan,
我就交给你
I'll have it in your hands.
你很在意马达尼 是这样吗
Do you care about Madani? Is that what this is about?
她是达到目的的手段
She's a means to an end.
那就好 我还以为你担心和她对着干呢
Good. I thought perhaps you were worried about going against her.
这绿色的地球上
There is no one on this green earth
我不担心和任何人为敌
that I'm worried about going against.
明白吗
We clear on that?
我估计我们的目标会是持械备战状态
I'm expecting our targets to come in armed and ready to fight.
他们以为他们是去抓危险的敌人的
They believe they are there to capture a dangerous enemy.
当他们发现是守株待兔的我们
When they find us waiting instead,
我认为他们不会乖乖投降
I don't expect them to come quietly.
明白吗
Okay?
示意图和任务都在你们面前的文件夹里
Schematics and assignments are in the folders before you.
好好研究 做好准备
Study them and get ready.
我再强调一遍
There will not, I repeat,
战术计划除了你们面前这份
not be a copy of this tactical plan online
不会发布在网上或任何其他地方
or anywhere else except right in front of you.
他们都准备好了
They're all set.
我们会先就位
We'll get into position early
看到底是谁来找卡塞尔
and see who turns up looking for Castle.
假的战术计划已经准备好了
The fake tactical plan is good to go.
你确定要把它发布到系统里
Now, you're sure we need to put this into the system?
如果有人能在我办公室里窃听
If someone has a bug in my office,
那我们就该假设我们的电脑也有问题
we can assume they're in our computers, too.
你去驻扎时总会带一把吉他
You always have a guitar on deployment.
坐在那里
Sit around, you know...
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表