剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
说出来也没有用
Talking, it doesn't work.
你们都很害怕 我不害怕
You're all scared. I'm not scared.
我要去加入一个叫砧板的私人军事组织
I'm gonna sign up with a private military group called Anvil.
回到那里
Go back over there.
你确定你准备好做那种工作了吗
You're ready for that kind of work?
为什么没有
Why wouldn't I be?
我的评估报告永远是优秀
My evaluation reports are always excellent.
我从未怀疑过
I don't doubt it.
不如你先从这里出来
Look, how about you come on out of there
我们再谈谈这件事
and we go and talk more about it?
不用了 我没事
No, I'm good.
好吧
Okay.
你知道去哪里找我
Well, you know how to find me.
该死
Shit.
扎克 关掉电视 你不用做作业吗
Zach, TV off. Don't you have homework to do?
-你看上去不一样了 -是啊
- You look different. - Oh, yeah...
别人总说我很像个流浪汉
People kept telling me I look like a hipster.
我真的...真的很讨厌流浪汉 所以...
And I really, uh... I really don't like hipsters, so...
好吧
Right.
不管怎么样 谢谢你愿意过来
Um, well, anyway, thank you so much for doing this.
-当然了 -谢谢你
- Of course. - Appreciate it.
-没事 -我去给你拿文件
- Sure. Okay. - Let me go get you the paperwork.
你好 伙计
How's it going, buddy?
只是...只是一张许可表
It's just a... It's just a release form
声明如果你出现慢性背痛之类的
saying that, uh, you're not gonna sue me
不会起诉我
if you wind up with chronic back pain, or whatever.
但是...他们非要你签字才会受理 所以...
But they... they won't process it until you sign. So...
谢谢
Thank you.
-这边吗 -嗯
- Right here? - Yeah, yeah, sure.
扎克 电视时间结束了 去做作业吧
Zach, screen time is over. Come on, go do your homework.
没有作业
Don't have any.
你想让我检查你的笔记吗
You want me to go through your notebook?
-不想 -那就上楼
- Not really. - Then go upstairs.
天啊
God...
如果我再说第二遍 你自己知道有什么后果
If I have to ask you one more time, there will be consequences.
快去
Go.
挺倔的吧
Tough guy, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
他只是最近心里难过
He's just having a hard time.
只不过通过表现得像个混账来发泄
Unfortunately, he handles it by being an asshole.
听起来很像我认识的一个家伙
Yeah, sounds like somebody I know.
-这应该... -我也认识
- Uh, this should be a... - Yeah, me, too.
-完美 谢谢 -这样就好了吧
- Perfect. Thank you. - This is everything, right? Yeah.
谢谢你...
I appreciate the--
-该死 妈妈 -利奥
- God damn it! Mother-- - Leo...
-你没事吧 没事吧 -扳手滑掉了
- Hey, you okay? You okay? - Wrench slipped. Yeah.
怎么了
What's going on?
-垃圾处理器不听使唤 -天啊
- The garbage disposal's acting up. - Oh, boy.
也许我能帮你一把
Maybe I can give you a hand.
-当然了 -好吧 我能...
- Yeah... sure. - All right. Mind if I...
拜托你了
No, would you, please?
来吧
Have at it.
我看看 天啊
Okay, let's see. Oh, boy.
让我们看看怎么回事
Let's see what's going on.
那看上去一个人可完成不了
Yeah, that looks like a two-man job.
我们来看看
All right, let's take a look.
真是卡住了 那是什么
Well, that's really in there, huh? What is that?
好 如果我打开这个
All right, if I open this...
你能拉住那个吸盘吗
Think you can pull that sucker out of there?
给它一个冲击力
Give it a wallop.
好样的 干得不错
Oh! Attagirl. Good job.
给你三次机会猜是谁放进去的
Three guesses who put this down there.
天啊
God.
她动手能力很强
She's pretty handy.
你家要培养出一个未来的工程师了
I think you got a future engineer on your hands.
我都不知道她是从谁身上继承的
Yeah, well, I don't know who she gets it from.
我可是没用
I'm useless.
大卫很聪明 但是
And David was brilliant, but I mean,
从来不会干什么脏活累活
never really got his hands dirty.
是吗
Is that right?
是啊 如果有什么东西坏了 我们就叫人
Yeah, when... when things would break, we'd call a guy.
-好了 -对吧
- Hmm. Now... - Right?
你以后不用再叫个人了
...you don't need to call a guy anymore.
你有利奥
You got Leo.
-干得不错 -好了
- Good job. - All right,
你的手脏兮兮的 快去洗吧
your hands are filthy. Go wash 'em.
-好样的 彼得 -你也是 亲爱的
- Nice work, Pete. - Yeah, you too, sweetheart.
用肥皂
Use soap.
-真是个好孩子 -是啊
- That's a good kid. - Yeah.
没错
Yeah, she is.
她承受了太多
I mean, she takes too much on.
给 我一直和她说"去玩吧"
Here. I tell her all the time, you know, "Go, have fun."
但是...我觉得她最近失去了很多朋友
But... I think she's lost a lot of friends lately.
他们的父亲背黑锅死了
Their father died under a cloud,
小孩子们有时候会很残忍♥
and kids can be really cruel.
我不是想和你吐苦水的 抱歉
I don't mean to get all heavy on you. Sorry.
没关系
That's okay.
妈妈说要你做作业
Hey, Mom said to do your homework.
滚出我的房♥间
Get out of my room!
我爱他们 但有时候会觉得他们不在就好了
I love 'em, but sometimes I would love it if they weren't here.
该死
Oh, shit.
天啊 我很抱歉 我不是...
Oh, my God, I'm so sorry. I didn't...
-没关系 我明白 -那个意思
- Hey, it's all right. I get it. - ...mean it like that.
你知道...
You know, you...
你承受了太多 你得靠你自己...
...you got a lot on your plate. You're on your own and, uh...
我只是...我很遗憾你的丈夫
I just... You know, I'm sorry your old man,
他...那样辜负了你们 我...
he... he let you down the way he did. I...
你这样说一个你不了解的人真是太恶劣了
That's an ugly thing to say about someone you don't even know.
你根本不了解这件事 也不了解他
You don't know anything about it or him.
我对大卫生气
Being pissed off at David
并不代表我没有疯了似的想他
doesn't mean that I don't miss him like crazy.
你说得对 有道理 我道歉
You're right. That's fair enough. I apologize.
听着 我...我很抱歉 我...
Look, I... Look, I'm sorry. I'm...
-不 我... -我还是先走吧
- No, I-- - I'm gonna get out of your hair, okay?
莎拉 不如...
Hey, Sarah, you know, why don't you, um...
不如让我帮你修好车前灯吧
Why don't you let me fix that headlight?
这样你就不用
You know, then you don't have
去烦心什么保险 免赔
to deal with any insurance, any deductibles,
-之类的废话 -我撞到了你
- any of that nonsense, you know. - I hit you,
你修好了我的车♥库♥ 现在还要修我的车
you fixed my garage, and now you're gonna fix my car?
-我不能让你这么做 -我想这么做
- You... I can't let you do that. - Look, I want to, all right?
我不需要你的同情
I don't need your charity,
-彼得 -说真的 我明白 但我坚持
- Pete. - Honestly. I get it, but I insist.
就...
Okay? Just...
拜托 给我点事情做 好吗
Come on. Keep me busy, all right?
拜托
Please.
好吧
All right.
好吧
Yeah, all right.
-好吧 -回头见
- All right. - I'll see you.
回头见
See you around.
你们每个人
Each of you...
都曾受训成为世界顶尖的战斗力
trained as part of the finest fighting force in the world.
砧板
那么
Now...
你们认为那需要花费多少钱
what do you think that that cost?
当你们走进征兵办公室时
From the moment that you walked in the recruiting office
到你们第一次来到驻扎地点
to the moment that you took your first duty station.
你们是怎么想的 我告诉你们
What do you think? I'll tell you.
五万
$50,000.
那只是...那只是个开始
And that's just... that's just for starters.
如果你是特种部队的
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表