剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
I'm just not.
所以不管发生什么 我们都按照计划行事
So whatever happens here, we stick to the plan, okay?
-好 -我们按照计划行事
- Okay. - We stick to the plan. Yeah?
好...
Yeah. Just, um...
我告诉你 弗兰克...我知道我很难相处
I gotta tell you, Frank, you know... I know I can be difficult.
我绝对不会忘记你为我家人做的事
What you're doing for my family, I'm not gonna forget that.
他们来了
They're here.
你看到他们的时候 保持理智 好吗
When you see them, you keep it together, yeah?
上吧
Let's do it.
-该死 -冷静点
- Oh, shit. - Easy.
冷静点 大卫
Easy, David.
冷静点 记住我们的计划
Easy. Remember the plan.
宝贝
Baby...
妈妈 是爸爸
Mom, it's Dad!
是爸爸
It's Dad!
没事的
It's okay.
这只是做做样子的 听到了吗
That is just for show. You hear me?
这只是做做样子 他们什么都不会做
It's for show. They're not gonna do a damn thing.
只是想让我们乖乖听话
Just to make sure we behave.
大卫
David...
喂
Yeah?
其实很简单
So it's real simple.
你和利伯曼上车
You and Lieberman get in the van.
敢做其他事 这快乐的一家人就会变成熊熊篝火
You do anything else, the happy family turns into a bonfire.
我现在还站在这里好好的
the fact that I'm standing here without a bullet in my head
说明你还没有攻破那些电脑吧
means you didn't get too far with those computers, right?
我们都有我们想要的东西
Well, we both got things we want here.
那就不用废话 赶紧解决吧
So let's get through this nice and smooth.
不许耍花招 快走
No tricks. Start walking.
听起来不错
Sounds good.
快走
Move!
大卫
David?
冷静
Easy.
镇定点
Stay calm.
-爸爸 -大卫
- Dad? - David?
保持理智 大卫 继续走
You keep it together, David. Keep walking.
大卫
David...
没事的 继续走 没事的
It's okay. Just keep walking. It's okay.
-冷静点 -大卫
- Easy. - David...
该死
Shit.
-警♥察♥ -该死
- Police! - Shit!
-抓住他 -上车 快走 快走
- Get him! - In the van, now! Move!
快走 快走 快走
Move! Move! Move!
不 不 快走
No! No! Go!
快走
Go!
快走 快走
Go! Go!
-放开 放开我 -趴下
- Get off... Get off of me! - Get down!
我两个人都要 抓住利伯曼
I need them both! Get Lieberman!
-过来 过来 -我们走
- Come here! Come here. - Let's go!
过来
Come here!
-过来 -好了 离开这里
- Come here! - All right. Get out of there.
-不 -干掉他
- No! - Take him down!
-该死 -不 不
- Shit! - No! No!
进去 快点进去
Get inside! Go, now! Get inside!
该死
Shit!
-不 -趴下
- No! - Get down!
我说赶紧离开这里
I said get the hell out of there!
大卫 不
David! No!
上车
Get in the car!
不 不
No! No!
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
这地方真不错
Nice place you got here.
我用你的人装饰后看上去好多了
It looks better since I decorated with your guys.
总会有更多人的
Well, there are always more guys.
总有人想拿钱
Somebody always wants to get paid.
你肯定是个中专家了吧 比尔
I guess you'd be the expert on that, wouldn't you, Bill?
我们以前审问那些可怜的混♥蛋♥时...
All those poor bastards that we strung up back in the day...
我从来没想过...
You know, I never really thought to myself...
"若非托上帝鸿福 我也会如此"
"But for the Grace of God go I."
不过 你嘛
Well... you, in this case.
滴答 比尔 滴答
Ticktock, Bill, huh? Ticktock.
为什么国安部的人会出现
What was Homeland doing there?
我不知道 和我没关系
I don't know. Nothing to do with me.
我该信你吗
Am I supposed to believe that?
我才不在乎你相信什么
I don't give a shit what you believe.
我不知道
Uh, I don't know.
也许利伯曼 也许他 也许他
Maybe Lieberman... Maybe he... Maybe he...
他背着我安排的 你为什么不问问他呢
He set it up behind my back. Why don't you go ask him? Okay?
你怎么想的 比利
What do you think, Billy?
你觉得我希望把你和罗林斯抓起来吗
You think I wanted you and Rawlins under arrest, huh?
关起来吗 不 不可能
Locked up? Nah. No way.
我要杀了你 比尔
I'm gonna kill you, Bill.
我要看着你死
I'm gonna watch you die.
伙计
Oh, man.
你真是...愚蠢 你知道吗
You are a... trip. You know that?
你真的是那么认为的吗
You really think that, huh?
你还是觉得你能杀了我们吗
You still think that you get to kill us?
你能赢吗 你赢不了 弗兰克
That you get to win? You don't get to win, Frank.
结束了
It's over.
你只有一个选择 那就是怎么死
You have one choice left, and that's how to die.
我只能给你这个选择
That's all I can give you, man.
我遵守了我的诺言
Now, I kept my end of the deal.
利伯曼的妻子和孩子放出来了
Lieberman's wife and kid are free.
他在那里
Where is he?
告诉我怎么进入这些电脑 弗兰克
Tell me how to get into those computers, Frank.
我还能给你个痛快
I'll make this easy for you.
问利伯曼
Ask Lieberman.
可惜你的呆子朋友已经离开我们了
Unfortunately, your geek friend is no longer with us.
你杀了他
You killed him?
国安部的疏忽
Homeland got sloppy.
朝他打了三枪
Put three bullets in him. Yeah.
对我们来说都不是什么好消息
Shitty news for both of us.
现在这种情况
So now, this whole situation...
是难以避免的
becomes unavoidable.
我的妻子和孩子
How 'bout my wife and kids?
也是难以避免的吗
Was that unavoidable?
是你干的吗 比尔
Did you do it, Bill?
是你打死了我妻子吗
Did you pull the trigger on my wife?
我儿子
On my son?
我的小女儿
My baby girl?
好吧
All right.
不
No.
不 我当时不在
No, I wasn't there.
如果我在 你早就死了 因为我不可能打偏
If I was, you'd be in the ground, because I wouldn't have missed.
但我和他们说我不参与
But I told them I'd have no part of it.
但你早就知道了 是吗
But you knew about it, didn't you?
但你知道 比尔
Did you know about it, Bill?
是的 我知道
Yeah. I knew.
她爱你
She loved you.
事情不应该发展成这样的 好吗
Look, it wasn't supposed to go down like this, all right?
-我的孩子们爱你 -如果我可以回到过去
- My kids loved you. - If I could go back
改变一切 我会的 但我做不到
and change it, I would. But I can't.
弗兰克
Frank...
弗兰克 看着我
Frank, look at me.
看着我 弗兰克
Look at me, Frank.
我不想这样
I did not want this.
我要杀了你
I'm gonna kill you.
不 不 你不会
No. No, you're not.
你只能选择你怎么死 轻松解脱还是受尽折磨
All that's left is to decide how you die. Easy or hard.
-你只能从中选择 -闭嘴 比尔
- That's it. That's your choice. - Shut up, Bill, just...
有很多比死亡更痛苦的事 比尔
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表