剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
Bag the cash!
-该死 -听好了 伙计们
- Shit. - All right, listen up, fellas.
一切都会非常顺利
This is gonna go nice and easy.
我们知道你们都没带武器 所以别想逞英雄
We know none of you is packing. So no heroics, huh?
你们应该趁早赶紧离开这里
You boys should leave while you can.
闭嘴 蠢货 不然就得跟他一样
Shut up, greaseball, or you'll get what he got.
-盯着桌子 -你知道这是谁的牌局吗
- Eyes on the table! - Do you know whose game this is?
应该不知道 不然你也不会来
I guess not. Otherwise you wouldn't be here.
或者我们根本不把你的纽奇老大放在眼里
Or maybe we don't give a shit about you oily Gnucci shitbags.
-你们都死定了 -我们走
- You're all dead. - Come on, let's go.
-我们走 -快点
- Let's go! - Hurry up!
快走 快走 快走
Move. Move. Move. Move!
快走 别看他 看着桌子
Let's go. Don't look at him! Eyes on the table!
你要是还有理智 孩子 就放下包走吧
You got any sense, kid, you'll drop that bag and walk away.
不许再说话了 混♥蛋♥
Don't speak again, asshole.
否则呢
Or what?
快点 我们没一整天给你耗 不然什么都没有
Hurry up. We don't got all day! Or we don't get shit!
把这些混♥蛋♥的钱都拿走 快点
Take every last one of these shitbags' dollars! Hurry up!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
-孩子 捡起来 -该死
- Kid, pick it up! - Shit.
我们走
Let's go!
驾照
该死 你可真是完了 唐纳德
Shit, you really screwed this up, Donald.
-我们得弄死他们 -不行
- We gotta cap 'em. - No! Come on.
-快走 快点 快走 -该死
- Get out of here. Move! Yo, move! - Shit.
-快走 -快点
- Move! - Come on.
-瞌睡虫 -什么
- Hey, sleepyhead. - What?
-几点了 -十点半
- What time is it? - Mmm. It's 10:30.
你需要睡眠
You needed your sleep.
你现在回家了 时间有的是
There's plenty of time now that you're home.
我去准备早饭
I'm gonna go get breakfast.
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
不
No!
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸 快看
Dad, look!
不
No!
该死 该死 该死
Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.
-把枪给我 -我犯了个错误 对不起
- Give me the gun. - I made a mistake, man. I'm sorry.
我不知道该...我以为
I didn't know whether to... I figured...
我以为要带上驾照
I figured bring my license,
万一我们被警♥察♥拦下来了
you know, in case we got stopped by the cops.
假装正常 对不起 兰斯
To act normal, right? And I'm sorry, Lance.
他必须要消失 他们会来找他
He's gotta disappear. They're gonna look for him.
我不会把你们供出来的 我保证
I wouldn't give you up. I promise.
他们会折磨你 你肯定会供出来的
The shit they'll do to you, man, you'd be crazy if you didn't.
我们必须要动手
We have to do this.
-不 -不 不
- No. - No. No.
他必须要消失
He's gotta disappear. -
-发动搅拌机车 -我们真的要这么做吗
- Start the mixer. - Are we really doing this?
快点去发动
Start that thing now!
不要
Please.
搞什么
What the hell, huh?
-来加个班吧 -不 不
- Let's work a little overtime. - No! No!
抓住他 快点 快点
Shit! Get him! Come on! Go! Go!
快点 抓住他
Come on, get him!
-快点 快点 -该死
- Move! Move, move! - Shit!
该死
Shit!
-放下来 -我会逃得远远的 放我走吧
- Put it down. - I'll run. I'll run. Just let me go.
-不可能 唐尼 -开枪打他
- Can't happen, Donny. - Just shoot him.
-算了 我打死他 -不 别用子弹
- Forget it. I'll shoot him. - No. No bullets!
-把他拉起来 -不
- Get him up! - No!
好了 我们走
All right, let's go.
-不 不 -该死
- No! No! - Ah, shit!
-快点 -不 不 不
- Come on! - No! No! No!
兰斯 对不起 我什么都不会说的
Lance, I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I won't say anything, man!
不
No!
不 不 不
No! No! No! No! No!
-快点 -不
- Come on! - No!
不 不 不
No! No! No!
不
No!
兰斯 不 拜托
Lance! No, please!
兰斯 关掉它
Lance! Turn it off!
兰斯 求你了
Lance! Please!
这都是你自找的
You brought this on yourself!
-拜托 救命 -关掉
- Please! Help me! - Shut it off.
关掉 救命
Turn it off! Help!
看 是跛子
Look, it's the gimp.
兰斯
Lance!
关掉 不
Turn it off! No!
-兰斯 -今天真是越来越棒了
- Lance! - Tonight just gets better and better.
不 拜托 兰斯
No, please! Lance!
保利
Paulie!
保利 别丢下我
Paulie, don't leave me!
拜托 拜托 放了我 伙计
Oh, please. Please, just let me go, man.
把钱拿走吧 把钱拿走
Take the money. Take the money, man.
你不用为此杀了我
You don't have to kill me over this.
不是他死就是我们死
It was him or us!
天啊
Oh, God!
-在哪里的事 -什么
- Where did it go down? - What?
天啊
God!
不
No!
快说
Talk.
好吧 在一家餐厅的地下室
Okay! Okay! It's in the basement of a restaurant.
小意大利的丽娜罗
Linello's in Little Italy.
我告诉你了
Okay. I told you. Ow!
不不不 我告诉你了
No, no, no, no. I told you.
你要干什么
What are you gonna do?
我要给这个玩意找个家
I'm gonna find a home for this.
不
No!
救命
Help!
逃出城外
抓不到这个家伙谁都不准睡
No one sleeps until we get these guys.
从这个孩子开始 唐纳德·查维斯
Start with this kid, Donald Chavez.
我在警局的人发来了他在皇后区的住址
My guy in the precinct called with an address in Queens.
他和他奶奶住在一起
He lives with his grandmother.
不管用什么手段 让他供出其他人
Do what you have to to make him give up the others.
-上帝啊 去拿断路器 -好的
- Christ. Get the circuit breaker. - You got it.
小心
Heads up!
进行面部识别
天啊
Yeah, man.
欢迎回来 弗兰克
Welcome back, Frank.
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表