剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
ID, please?
可疑墓地
不可搜查区域
海♥洛♥因♥运输
他和你什么关系
So who was this guy to you?
艾哈迈德·祖贝尔曾经是我的搭档
Ahmad Zubair was my partner.
他被人从坎大哈的家中带走 头部中枪
He was taken from his home in Kandahar, shot in the head,
-埋在一处无名墓穴中 -真是个精彩的故事
- and buried in an unmarked grave. - That's quite a story.
作为你的新搭档 我感觉不大好
Doesn't bode well for me as your newly assigned partner.
这不仅仅是个故事 施泰因...我们不是搭档
It's more than a story. And Stein... we're not partners.
叫我塞姆
Sam.
施泰因听上去像个大啤酒杯
Stein sounds like a large beer glass.
根据调职报告
And, uh, according to the assignments,
我们就是这个关系
that's exactly what we are.
我是说 搭档
Partners, I mean.
当然了 你是说了算的那个 坐大办公室
Sure, you're the lead agent with a nice office
我是小助手 只能坐在外面的小办公桌
and I'm the junior with the shitty little desk outside,
不过...总还是搭档
but... partners nevertheless.
-你得先赚取我的信任 -是啊
- Gotta earn my trust first. -Yeah.
我的确是该这么做
That's exactly what I have to do.
你的肯定瞬间成为我人生中最重要的事
Your approval immediately being the most important thing in my life.
马达尼 你真的认为沃尔夫会让你这么做吗
Madani, you really think Wolf is gonna let you run with all this?
我肯定能说服特别主管特工让我处理这个案子
I'm confident I can persuade the SAC of the case's merits.
看来你的确是新来的
Well... I guess you are new here.
早上好 长官
Morning, sir.
才回国三周
Back in the country three weeks,
你就给我搞出了个案子
and you already have a case for me.
这是我从阿富汗带回来的案子 长官
I brought this one back from Afghanistan with me, sir.
这是阿富汗国家警♥察♥艾哈迈德·祖贝尔
This man, Ahmad Zubair of the Afghan National Police,
他发现美国士兵在偷运毒品
discovered United States soldiers were trafficking heroin.
他们因此杀了他
And they killed him for it.
施泰因 出去一下
Stein, give us the room.
长官 作为马达尼的新搭档
Sir, uh, as Madani's new partner,
-我不用... -出去的时候把门关上
- shouldn't I-- - Close the door on your way out.
你很幸运 马达尼
You're lucky, Madani.
很多人为了这份工作可是不惜献出一只奶♥子♥
A lot of people would give their left tit for this job.
我很高兴我现在这样...奶♥子♥完好无损
I was happy where I was... tits intact.
其他人可不这样觉得
Others weren't.
你在坎大哈进行的调查
The investigation you were pursuing in Kandahar
被认定为毫无意义
was deemed to serve no one.
被谁认定
Deemed by who?
老实说 你肯定是有什么守护天使 马达尼
Frankly, you must have a guardian angel, Madani.
他们趁你还没有
They pulled you out of there
毁掉你的职业生涯前 让你离开了那里
before you did your career some real harm.
你肯定惹了不少人
I guess you tick a lot of boxes,
因为他们可不想让一个完美女孩给他们难堪
because they didn't want the poster girl embarrassing them.
这句话真是糅合了性别歧视
Wow. That was sexist, racist,
种族歧视和对我能力的贬低 长官 真厉害
and demeaning of my abilities all in one sentence, sir. Bravo.
起诉我吧 反正是你我各执一词
Well, sue me. It's your word against mine.
有点像你这个案子
Kinda like your case here.
美国政♥府♥
The US government gave
向艾哈迈德·祖贝尔保证过 而他却因此被杀
Ahmad Zubair our word, and it got him killed.
在那种地方 谁知道他是为什么被杀的
A place like this, who knows what got him killed?
他可能有问题
He could've been dirty.
我被调离阿富汗
I was pulled out of Afghanistan
是因为上头有猫腻
'cause something stunk to high heaven
我差点就要查清楚是怎么回事了
and I was close to finding out exactly what.
现在你在这里
And here you are.
我喜欢顽强和活力 马达尼
Now, I like tenacious and energetic, Madani.
我觉得一个女人这样挺性感的
I find it kinda hot in a woman.
但我不会容忍♥违抗命令 明白了吗
But I will not stand for insubordinate. Are we clear?
问问你的小伙伴施泰因
Ask your little buddy Stein about that.
不得再提及坎大哈的事 不然就辞职吧
Now, Kandahar is off-limits. Otherwise, you can quit.
-你说了算 -没错
- You're the boss. - Yes, I am.
我要喝一杯
I need a drink.
-墨菲酒吧 -没错 说不定朗达上班
- Murphy's? - Yeah. Maybe Rhonda will be working.
也许这次你能找她说说话
Maybe this time you'll speak to her.
-说得好像她会在意似的 -滚吧 混♥蛋♥
- Like she'd notice. - Bite me, dipshit.
我也想喝一杯
I could use a drink.
别这样 兰斯
Come on, Lance.
让我和你们一起去吧 第一轮酒我请
Let me come with you guys. Look, first round's on me.
好吧
All right.
好啊
Yeah, sure.
为什么不呢 为什么不呢
Why not, huh? Why not?
-和沃尔夫聊得挺开心吧 -很顺利
- Good meeting with Wolf, huh? - Peachy.
作为你指挥链中的直接副手...
As your immediate junior in the chain of command...
我能问问你感觉怎么样吗
am I allowed to ask how you're feeling about that?
不如你别再用"副手"这种说法了
How about you lay off with the "Junior" Shit?
我现在可以不需要你的愚蠢评论
I can live without your wiseass comments right now.
我也不知道我能给你些什么
Not really sure what else I have to offer.
你知道我怎么知道沃尔夫肯定不想管你的案子吗
You know how I knew Wolf wouldn't want your case?
你的搭档是我
You got me for a partner.
你为什么要告诉我这些
You're telling me this why?
你看上去像是个好人
You seem like a good person.
如果你想做 真的能在这个部门干出一番事业
Someone with a career in the department if you really want one.
你做了什么惹他的事
What did you do to piss him off?
你得先赚取我的信任
You gotta earn my trust first.
那么...
So...
现在怎么办
what now?
现在我要你帮我查
Now I want you to get me whatever we have
一个叫斯库诺弗的海军陆战队侦察队上校
on a Marine Force Recon colonel called Schoonover,
去年在41街抓捕了爆♥炸♥和毒品抢劫案
the explosion and drug bust at the 41st Street docks last year,
一切都指向他的手下
and everything available on one of his men,
弗兰克·卡塞尔上尉
Lieutenant Frank Castle.
惩罚者 他死了
The Punisher? He's dead.
卡塞尔和斯库诺弗在阿富汗同一支部队服役
Castle and Schoonover served in Afghanistan, same unit,
两人都死在纽约 同一天
then both are dead one day and 20 miles apart...
相隔20英里
right here in New York.
你觉得这是个巧合吗
That strike you as a coincidence?
不管怎么样你都要查吗
You're gonna run with this anyway?
你有什么意见吗
Do you have a problem with that?
没有
No.
我已经被归为垃圾了
I'm already on the shit pile.
只不过惊讶你如此炙手可热却这么想和我为伍
Just surprised a hotshot like you is so eager to join me there.
朗达
Rhonda!
再来五杯啤酒...和五杯那种好酒
Five more beers and... and five more shots of that good stuff
给我和我这位新朋友
for me and my new pals here.
最后一轮 然后我就要关门了
Last round, and then I'm closing up.
如果他吐了 你们得给他清理干净
He pukes, you assholes are cleaning it up, all right?
听到了吗 振作点 唐尼
You hear that? Keep it together, Donny.
我要再干一票
I need to pull another job.
我惹上了个纽奇帮高♥利♥贷♥ 这家伙盯着我要钱
I got this... Gnucci loan shark. This guy's up my ass.
这混♥蛋♥威胁要打断我的腿
Prick is threatening to break my legs,
拿走我的车 一切
take my car, the whole thing.
伙计 你都在想什么
Man, what were you thinking?
你问那些人借钱的时候都在想什么
What were you thinking taking money off those guys?
你觉得会发生什么事
What'd you think was gonna happen?
你到底有没有活
You got something for me or not?
-谢谢你 朗达 -嗯
- Thanks, Rhonda. - Yeah.
好吧 冷静点 伙计 我...
Yeah, all right. Just take it easy, man, okay? I'll, uh...
我会联♥系♥我哥哥 看看能不能帮我们搭线
I'll call my cousin. All right? See if he can hook us up again.
-快点 保利 快点 -好吧 好吧
- Soon, Paulie. Soon. - Yeah. Okay. All right. All right. Okay.
我今晚就打给他 好吗
I'll call him tonight, all right?
清醒点 唐尼
Keep it together, Donny.
-这家伙状态不大好 -她在看呢
- The state of this guy, man. - She's looking, man.
你的账单
Your check.
付钱吧
Pay the lady.
怎么了 你说了你请客的吧
What? You said you were buying, right?
344美元
嗯 嗯
Yeah. Yeah.
很好
All right.
-我就知道你会请客 -赚大了
- I knew you were buying. - Big bucks.
瞌睡虫
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表