剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, ma'am.
也许奖章不会发到你手中
You may not have the medal,
但是在我们内心中 我们的敬佩属于你
but all of our admiration, that is yours to keep.
我只是失去了一只眼睛
Well, all it cost me was an eye.
我们的敌人失去的更多
Well, it cost our enemies a hell of a lot more than that.
中♥央♥情报局
你的牺牲
Your sacrifices took some
换取了很多重要目标 比尔
very heavy targets out of the game, Bill.
为此 你应该感到很自豪
For that, you should be very, very proud.
我愿意贡献出我的力量
I'm keen to help wherever I can.
-你等会儿不急着走吧 -是的
- You gonna be around a while? - Sure.
-过会来找我 -好的
- Drop by and see me later. - Will do.
为他鼓鼓掌
Yeah. How 'bout this guy?
你的兄弟加纳可真了不起
He's quite something, your man, Gunner.
几乎与世隔绝
Completely off the grid.
不用电 没电♥话♥ 不用网
You know, no electricity, no phone, no Internet.
不用水 这要怎么生活下去
No running water. How the hell you live without that?
他可能有个水井
Yeah. Maybe he's got a well.
就像这个星球上其他人一样
Like most other people on the planet.
-这倒是没想到 -真惊讶
- Huh. Never thought of that. - There's a shocker.
系统中只有
Only thing in the system is the
他家族的地契和建造的小屋
deed to his family's land and the cabin on it.
也就是说这个人
Point being, this is a man who is,
几乎是在避世
you know, hiding from the world.
也许他就是不喜欢
Maybe he just doesn't like it.
你出现的话他会说什么
What's he gonna say when you show up?
他会张开双臂欢迎你吗
Is he gonna welcome you with open arms?
把地址写下来
Just write the address down.
写在纸上 放在仪表盘上
Put it on a piece of paper. Put it on the dash.
-我和你一起去 -算了吧
- I'm coming with you. - You can forget about it.
不不不 "算了吧" 真是胡扯
No, no, no, no. "Forget about it." That's bullshit.
-算了吧 -不行
- Forget about it. - No way!
你知道吗 你只是因为
You know what? You're just pissed off
那天晚上而生我的气 因为你内心深处
about the other night because deep down...
不 内心深处 你知道我说的对
No! Deep down, you know that I'm right.
你不能先同意合作 然后又把人踢开
You can't agree to work with someone and then cut them out.
好吧 我要你小心听好了
Okay. I want you to listen carefully.
-这家伙可不是什么小人物 -好吧
- This guy, he is no joke. - Okay.
如果他不想看到我们
Look, if he doesn't want us there,
我没时间管你的安全
I do not have time to look after you.
你绝对不会察觉到我的存在
You won't even know I'm there.
我会帮忙开车
I'll help with the driving.
让你能够眼观六路耳听八方
Get you there all, you know, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed.
坎大哈行动 好吧
The Kandahar operation, all right...
你知道的 命名为地狱犬
was, as you know, named... for Cerberus.
地狱犬 守卫地狱的多头恶犬
Hellhound, multi-headed guard dog of the underworld.
听起来真的很恐怖 是吧
Which sounds really scary, right?
但是"地狱犬"这个词应该是源自希腊语"发现"
But Cerberus comes from "Kerberos," I think. Greek.
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
意思是"发现"
Which means "Spotted."
所以冥界之王哈迪斯
So, Hades, you know, Lord of the Dead...
就把他的狗叫做"发现"
literally named his dog Spot.
你和加纳 很多年后
And you and Gunner, many years later...
加入了发现计划
...were part of Operation Spot.
你说完了吗
You almost done with that?
-这上面说"充分搅拌" -没关系的
- Yeah. It says "Mix thoroughly." - It's fine, all right?
-好了 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thank you.
你确定不用在你吃东西的时候换我来开吗
You sure you don't want me to drive while you eat?
不 我没事
No, I got it.
这是从哪里来的
Where'd you get that?
-我做的 -什么 你做的
- I made this. - What do you mean, you made it?
-你给我做了一个吗 -没有
- Did you make me one? - No.
冰箱里只有这些了 你知道吗
This stuff was all in the fridge, you know?
我以为你更喜欢那些
I thought you liked those things.
时间刚刚好
Hey. Perfect timing.
-你想见我 -谢谢你过来 要威士忌吗
- You wanted to see me? - Yeah, thanks for stopping by. Scotch?
你藏了那么些好酒 我要是拒绝就显得太蠢了
Knowing what you keep on hand, I'd be a fool to say no.
说得好
Good answer.
真是漫长的一天
Well, it's quite a day, huh?
是的 我很感激
Yes, and I'm humbled by it.
说什么呢 这是你应得的
Nonsense. You deserve it.
有谣言说你马上要离开了
So, rumor has it that you're not long for this office.
本来还以为一个满是秘密的大楼
You'd think in a building full of secrets,
能很好地保守秘密呢
we'd be better at keeping one.
那谣言是真的了
Ah. Then the rumors are true.
局长要升职做内阁了
The director is moving up to a cabinet post.
上帝保佑
God help us all.
国王已死 女皇万岁
The king is dead. Long live the queen.
他们也该给你个大位置了 玛丽安
It's time they gave you the big seat, Marion.
上次就该给你了
They should have last time.
那就得欠下不少我不想欠的
That would have involved owing favors in places
人情债
I didn't want any debt.
我想让你做我的副主任 比尔
I want you as my deputy director, Bill.
我需要一个能干实事
I need someone who can make things happen
能拿主意的人
and make hard decisions.
因为我和我的前任不同 我不是政客
Because unlike my predecessor, I am not political
我不会担心我的下一步怎么走
and I am not concerned what my next move is.
我只想要结果和安全
I only want results and security.
在这里 正义性是最重要的
The integrity of what goes on here is paramount.
我需要一个明白这一点的人
And I need people that understand that.
国防部可不会乐意
Bringing in someone from covert operations
你找了一个从事机密行动的人
won't sit well with Defense or State.
这就让我来操心吧
You just let me worry about that.
你在任期间成功执行了不少
Look, you've led some of the most effective ops
非常有效的行动
in recent history of this agency.
但你说得对 让你担任副主任
But you're right. To bring you in as deputy director
绝对得考虑到政♥治♥关系
will definitely get political.
所以我需要知道 比尔 你知我知...
So I need to know, Bill, between you and me...
你有什么可能会给我们
are there any skeletons buried out there
招惹麻烦的秘密吗
that might come back and bite us both in the ass?
没有 长官
No, ma'am.
你愿意和我合作吗
Will you work with me?
万分荣幸
I'd be honored.
好 敬我们
Good. Here's to us.
我走后 你把车停在路边 自己躲起来
Once I head up, pull the van off the road. You stay hidden.
弗兰克
Frank.
带着又不会怎么样 拿着
What can it hurt? Take it.
我不想听到你联络我 除非我联络你 明白吗
I don't wanna hear from you unless you hear from me, you got it?
好了 你待在车里
All right. You stay in the van.
这次可别干什么"脏活"了
No getting your hands dirty this time.
加纳
Gunner?
你在这里吗
You here?
加纳 我是弗兰克·卡塞尔
Gunner, it's Frank Castle!
兄弟 我只是想谈谈
Brother, I just want to talk!
加纳 我是弗兰克
Come on, Gunner, it's Frank!
加纳
Gunner!
该死
God damn it.
加纳 该死 我是弗兰克·卡塞尔
Gunner, God damn it, it's Frank Castle!
别这样 那跟我无关 我从来没参与过
Come on. I'm not a part of it, brother. I never have been.
我不是你的敌人 兄弟
Hey, hey, hey, hey. I'm not your enemy, brother.
是我
It's me.
你录的录像 他们以为是我
That tape you made... they thought it was me.
他们因此杀了我的家人
They killed my family for it.
斯库诺弗 他背叛了我们
Schoonover. He betrayed us.
我♥干♥掉了他
And I put him down.
我只想要一个名字 给我名字 我就走
I just want a name, okay? I want names and I'll let you be.
天啊
God!
别这样
Come on.
别这样
Come on.
是我
Hey, it's me.
对不起射伤了你
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表