剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
Hey, sleepyhead.
-几点了 -十点半
- What time is it? - It's 10:30.
你需要睡眠
You needed your sleep.
是啊
Yeah.
你现在回家了 时间有的是
There's plenty of time now that you're home.
我哥哥帮了大忙
好吧 好吧 什么活
All right. All right. What's the job, huh?
牌局 高赌注
It's a poker game. High stakes.
五五分 也许得有七万
Fifty, maybe even seventy grand.
我知道 他们的规矩是"桌上不准带枪"
I know. I know. They got a "No guns at the table" Rule.
只有一个守卫看着门 我们进去...
Except for one guard standing at the door. We go in...
干掉守卫 我们两个冲进去
we take out the guard, the two of us cover the room.
一个人把钱拿走 另一个去开车
One of us scoops up the cash, and one outside in the car.
那有什么难的 为什么没人每周都去抢他们
What's the catch? Why isn't someone hitting this every week?
那地方受纽奇帮保护
It's protected by the Gnuccis.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
你想劫黑帮的牌局
You want to hit an outfit game?
-我不知道 保利 这... -别怂
- I don't know, Paulie. Paulie, this is-- - Hey. Don't be a pussy.
再说 我觉得
And besides, I thought...
你会喜欢用纽奇的钱
you'd like the idea of paying back
来付他们放给你的高♥利♥贷♥
the Gnuccis' shylock with his own cash.
-我的确喜欢 -就是嘛
- Yeah, I do. - There we go.
-没错 -好样的
- I do. - Attaboy. Attaboy.
好吧
All right.
这是谁
Who's that?
看看这是谁
Look who it is...
蝙蝠屎先生
Captain Batshit.
你一直在偷听吗
Were you listening to us?
我每次一转头 都能看到你 真火大
Everywhere I turn, there you are, pissing me off.
你
Now, you...
你得管好你自己的事
you need to mind your own business.
偷听自己不该偷听的事
Putting your nose where it don't belong, huh?
怎么
What?
怎么 你想干什么
What? What do you wanna do?
你想干什么
What do you wanna do?
你去哪 你去哪
Whoa, where you goin'? Where you goin'?
你去哪
Oh, where you goin'?
你会受伤的 跛子
You're gonna get hurt, gimp.
你想用锤子干点什么吗
Oh, you wanna do something with that hammer?
你想 你想干点什么吗
You wanna... You wanna do something?
你想干什么 你想打我吗
What do you wanna do? You wanna take me?
我就在这里
I'm right here.
我哪儿也不去
I ain't going anywhere.
我不用费什么劲就能干掉你
And I will mess you up without breaking a sweat.
你明白了吗
Are we clear on that? Huh?
你最好别碍我的事
Yeah, you better stay out of my way,
不然这个锤子可会在你的屁♥股♥上找到新家
or that hammer's gonna find a new home up your ass.
你明白了吗
Do you understand?
没错
Yeah, that's it.
快叫人 快点
Call somebody. Hurry up!
天啊 都能看到骨头
Jesus! You can see the bone!
快点叫救护车
All right. Call an ambulance.
你曾经是海军陆战队的人
You were in the Marines, right?
你肯定知道点急救的办法 快点
You must know first aid or field medicine or something! Come on!
今晚还是取消吧
We gotta cancel tonight.
不行 伙计 我哥哥肯定会认为我们怂了
No, man. My cousin will think we pussied out.
我还以为你需要钱呢
I thought you needed the money.
-没错 -那我们动手吧
- I do. - Then let's do it, huh?
没什么好担心的 别担心
We got nothing to worry about. Don't worry.
-他呢 -他
- What about him? - Him?
-开玩笑吧 -怎么 他又不是雏儿
- You can't be serious. - What? He's no virgin.
唐尼 过来
Hey, Donny. Come here.
-真是太惨了 -他真倒霉 我们也是
- That was messed up, huh? - Yeah, shitty luck. For him, for us.
我们今晚有活 能赚大钱
Hey, look, we got a thing tonight. Make us some real money.
但是 斯卡特不行了 我们少了个人
But... Scut going down has left us a man short.
我也不骗你 唐尼 不是什么...合法的事
I ain't gonna lie to you, Donny. This ain't exactly... legal.
-你有胆量吗 -伙计 我胆量大着
- You got the balls for it? - Hey, man, I got plenty of balls.
我觉得也是 你加入我们吗
I don't doubt it. So you in?
不 伙计 我要知道更多细节
No, man. I need to know more about it.
不行 要么加入要么不加入
Nah. You're in or you're not.
大钱 就几个小时 帮我们个大忙
Serious money, hour's work. Huh? You'd be doing us a solid.
好吧
Yeah.
-好吧 我帮你 -好吧
- All right, I'll help you out. - All right.
好吧 他长大了
All right. He's growing up, huh?
-孩子们啊 -他长大了
- One of the boys. - He's growing up.
好了 帮我们都清理干净
All right, help us clean this shit up.
好了 这边
All right, over here.
你觉得你为什么这么讨厌回家
Why is it that you resent being home so much, do you think?
我讨厌被迫回来
I resent being forced to come back.
我讨厌有人隐瞒事实
I resent that one is hiding that fact.
主要是 我讨厌没有人想要知道真♥相♥
Mostly, I... I resent that no one wants the truth.
我只是想让你确定
I just want you to be sure
你的这个案子不仅仅是
that this case of yours isn't just a way
用来逃避失去亲密之人的办法
to avoid dealing with losing someone you were close to.
我没有失去任何人 是他们杀了他
I didn't lose anyone. They killed him.
我和艾哈迈德说了他可以信任我们
I told Ahmad he could trust us.
和他说了能信任我
Told him he could trust me.
你最近喝了多少酒
How much are you drinking these days?
天啊 妈妈 偶尔吧
Jesus, Mom. Now and then.
也许现在回到家
Maybe more now I'm home
能喝到你一百一瓶的酒后喝得有点多了
and have access to your $100 a bottle stuff.
我知道你的心是好的
I know your heart is in the right place,
但我不需要咨♥询♥
but I don't need therapy.
绝对不用你的 无意冒犯
Definitely not from you. No offense.
没关系
None taken.
对 就是因为这个表情
That. That right there.
这就是为什么咨♥询♥对我来说没用
That is why therapy would never work for me.
和你说话就像...
Talking to you is like...
就好像审问一个明明知道答案
It's like interviewing a suspect you know has the answers
却只会嘲笑你的嫌犯
and just smiles in your face.
我不是作为精神病医生
That's not about being a psychiatrist.
我是作为你的母亲
It's about being your mother.
很高兴你能回来
Nice to have you back.
很高兴能和你分享美酒
Nice to share this with you.
我只是暂住
It's temporary.
等我找到地方就搬出去
Just till I find a place.
我每天晚上吃完晚饭
Every night, I drink a glass of wine
都会和你父亲一起喝一杯
over dinner with your father.
他经常会为我倒上
He usually pours it for me.
40年来他从来没和我一起喝过
And not once in almost 40 years has he joined me.
我的信念有多么不坚定 他就有多坚定
His faith is as strong as my lack of it.
我有时候会问他"外科医生怎么会信上帝"
I sometimes ask him, "How can a surgeon believe in God?"
他说他要是看不到
He says he would go mad
世界的准则 肯定会疯掉
if he couldn't see some kind of guiding principle in the world.
我对系统有信心 我们的执法系统
I have faith in a system. Our system.
接纳了你和爸爸的系统
The one that took you and Dad in
让你们获得了财富和尊重
and made you wealthy and respected.
这个国家给了我们自♥由♥
This country gave us freedom.
但是这很脆弱 需要保护
But it's fragile. It needs protection.
你父亲对上帝的信仰并不代表
Your father's faith in God doesn't mean
他看不到教派的缺点
that he cannot see the flaws in his religion.
不如你想说什么就直说吧 妈妈
Why don't you tell me what it is you're trying to say, Mom?
你的这个案子是异端 迪娜 别人也和你说了很多
This case of yours is heresy, Dinah. You've been told as much.
你做的事让我感到害怕
What you're doing scares me.
我不想看到你有危险
I don't want to see your head on a plate.
衰竭
别熄火
Keep it runnin'.
大干一场吧
Let's boogaloo.
起来 快点 让开
Get up. Come on, move your ass!
都不许动 全都不许动
Nobody move! Nobody!
-不然都和他一样 朝下看 -跪好了
- Or you get what he got! Eyes down. - Stay down!
装钱
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表