剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
"Hey, baby, uh, I've been living in a basement for a year.
-我没死 咱们去喝好喝的" -看着我
- I'm not dead. Let's get some cocoa"? - Hey, look at me...
看着我
Look at me.
你是她父亲 对吧
You're her father, right?
你去接你的小女儿 好吗
You go to your little girl, okay?
在绿点区终点站等我
You meet me at the Greenpoint Terminal.
如果到了午夜我没去 就去找马达尼
If I don't show up by midnight, go to Madani.
直接找马达尼 明白吗
You go only to Madani. Got it?
那你要做什么
What are you gonna do?
我要在这里等着那帮混♥蛋♥
I'm gonna wait here on these assholes.
等他们来了 我就打得他们告诉我莎拉在哪
When they come, I'll make 'em tell me where Sarah is.
然后 我就宰了他们
After that, I'm gonna kill 'em all.
你们这帮混♥蛋♥ 放了我们
God damn you, let us go!
我说了 我不知道别的关于卡塞尔的事
I told you, I don't know anything else about Castle!
抱歉 妈妈
I'm sorry, Mom.
不 宝贝 没事的 不是你的错
No, baby. Baby, it's all right. It's not your fault.
他们会杀了我们吗
Are they gonna kill us?
不
No.
绝对不会 我不会允许的
No. I will never let that happen.
你怎么早不知道利伯曼还活着
And why didn't you know this Lieberman guy was alive?
卡森·沃尔夫告诉我他死了
Carson Wolf told me he was dead.
我也没理由怀疑他 直到现在
Had no reason to assume otherwise till now.
卡塞尔肯定找到了他 现在他们合作了
Castle must have found him somehow, and they're working together.
局面彻底失控了 罗林斯
This is getting way out of hand, Rawlins.
我们先是杀了一堆国安部的人
We killed a bunch of Homeland agents.
马达尼查到了你的名字 现在又干什么
Madani knows your name and now we're what?
都沦落到要光天化日绑♥架♥女人小孩了吗
We're kidnapping women and kids in broad daylight?
你以为我是怎么这么快听到举报电♥话♥的
How do you think I got on the tip call line so fast?
我用了中情局的设备
I used CIA apparatus.
副局长本人点头给了我许可
Got clearance for it from the deputy director herself.
我被揭发 大家都难看 谁都不希望这样
We get caught, everyone looks bad. No one wants that.
你把我的名字告诉詹姆斯了吗
You give James my name?
当然没有 你跟这事没关系
'Course not. You're insulated.
我亲自确认的
I made sure of it.
你就是在胡扯 你心里清楚
Yeah, that's some bullshit, and you know it.
弗兰克·卡塞尔已经知道我参与进来了
Frank Castle knows I'm involved now.
他是知道 他不死 我们都不安全
Yes, he does. None of us are safe until he's dead.
她的手♥机♥已经告诉了我们他们的具体♥位♥置
Her cell phone told us exactly where they are.
你去杀了他们 今晚一切结束
You go kill them, it all ends tonight.
我哪都不去
Yeah, I'm not going anywhere.
我已经很显眼了 不想再暴露自己了
I'm not exposing myself any more than I already have.
反正不想比你更显眼
Any more than you are.
除非你和我一起去
Unless you wanna come with me.
我们一起把事情办了
We can go do this together.
我们都知道这不可能
We both know that's not happening.
是啊
Yeah.
我就知道
That's what I thought.
-詹姆斯副局长 -拉菲 近来可好啊
- Deputy Director James. - Rafi, how are ya?
-很高兴见到你 -我也很高兴
- Good to see you. - Nice to see you, too.
-这边请 -好
- This way. - Okay.
这位是主管特工马达尼
Special Agent in Charge Madani.
-幸会 -里面请
- Oh, good to meet you. - We're in here.
非常感谢你能过来 玛丽安
Thank you very much for coming, Marion.
你都打到我的私人手♥机♥上了
Okay, well, given that you called me on my personal cell,
肯定是大事 是炸♥弹♥客的事吗
it must be important. Is this about the bombings?
不是 是别的事
No, something else.
我来都来了 请说吧
Oh, well... here I am. Enlighten me.
我们得到证据 指控你们一位外勤特工
We have evidence that one of your field agents
非法组织执行暗♥杀♥任务
was running an illegal assassination program...
资金来源是坎大哈的海♥洛♥因♥生意
funded by heroin from Kandahar.
这可是很严重的指控
That's quite an accusation.
他们动用酷刑来获取情报
They threw in some torture for shits and giggles.
当我合作的一位阿富汗国民警♥察♥发现了
When an Afghan National Policeman I was working with found out,
他们就杀了他
they murdered him, too.
-这事有确凿的证据吗 -有录像
- Is there any evidence of this? - It was taped.
玛丽安 这位特工就是威廉·罗林斯
Marion, the agent in question is William Rawlins.
比尔
Bill...
比尔·罗林斯是一位功勋卓著的特工
Bill Rawlins is a highly-decorated agent.
但我 会查查的 我当然要查
But I... I'll look into it. Of course I will.
如果有什么发现 一定第一时间通知你们
And if there's anything, you'll be the first to know.
这是国安部调查的案子
Well, this is a Homeland Security investigation.
我不知道国安部哪来的司法权 能调查
Well, I'm not sure what jurisdiction Homeland Security has
中情局特工在海外的行为 马达尼特工
over CIA agents' conduct on foreign soil, Agent Madani.
而且拉菲会告诉你这种丑闻我们一般内部处理
And Rafi can tell you, we generally clean our own dirty laundry.
没那么简单 玛丽安
It's not that simple, Marion.
我们的几位特工在行动中
Several of our agents were killed
被杀了 离这里才不到五英里
in an operation not five miles from here.
在美国国内
On US soil.
我能看看录像吗
May I view the tape?
-不能 -我没问你
- No. - I'm not talking to you.
罗林斯已经腐化了
Rawlins went rogue,
我认为他一定在不择手段地掩盖自己的行径
and I believe he's doing whatever he has to, to cover his tracks.
还有更多的人死去 我们自己人
And people are dying. Our own people.
我特地请你来 就是想把这个事
I asked you here so we can deal with it...
在我们之间解决
between us.
好吧
Yeah.
-把罗林斯给我们 -就算这事是真的
- Give us Rawlins. - Okay, even if this were true,
你能想象一旦公开 会造成多么大的损害吗
can you imagine the damage it would do if it were made public?
这会让我们的外交政策倒♥退♥十年
It would put our foreign policy back ten years.
我觉得公众一点都不会吃惊于
I don't think the public would be surprised in the slightest
你们的人干的那些脏事
at the shit you people get up to.
小姑娘 放尊重点吧
Young lady, show some respect.
我兢兢业业三十年
I have spent 30 years of my life
维护这个国家和她的价值观
working for this country and everything it stands for.
不要对我的忠诚有任何怀疑
Don't presume to question my integrity.
我明白 这案子上你们也有个人感情
Look, I get it, this is personal for you.
那很好 我尊重
That's great. I admire that.
但等你干到我和拉菲这个年头
But when you've done this as long as Rafi and I have,
你就会知道任何个人情感
you learn that personal feelings
都会是你保卫国家的第一牺牲品
are the first casualty of serving your country well.
我在联♥合♥国♥还有会
I'm due at the UN.
-玛丽安 再次感谢你 -我要下楼了
- Marion, thanks again. - I'm on my way down.
真顺利
That went well.
她真有两把刷子
She's a piece of work.
我认识她很久了
I've known her a long time.
玛丽安绝对是好人
Marion is one of the good ones.
我觉得你挺像她
You remind me of her.
我是在夸你
I mean that as a compliment.
现在怎么办
So now what?
敲打过了 等着看哪儿有回响吧
We rattled. Let's see what shakes loose.
利奥
Hey, Leo?
我知道你在等弗兰克
I know you're expecting Frank,
不过 是彼得 不过他
but, uh... Uh, Pete, but he... he, uh...
派我来了
sent me.
利奥 听听我的声音
Leo, listen to my voice!
是爸爸啊
It's Dad!
利奥
Leo?
看看我
Look at me.
我保证我会解释清楚的 好吗
I promise I'm gonna explain everything, okay?
但现在我们得走了 因为这里不安全
But right now, we gotta go, okay? 'Cause it's not safe here.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Okay.
可是 彼得在哪
But... So, where's Pete?
我们 很快就会见到他了
We're gonna, um... We'll see him really soon.
-好吧 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
我们到电站了 这里没人
Yeah, we're in the power station. There's no one here.
他们之前应该就在这 这是个地下室
I'm sure they were. It's a basement.
他们之前住在这里 但现在已经没影了
They were living here, but there's no sign now.
他们还在这装了一堆电脑
They've got a whole bunch of computers in here, too.
看上去装备得挺齐全
Heavy-duty setup, it looks like.
上面放着一段刑讯的视频 还有
And there's some torture video and, uh...
一个什么倒计时
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表