剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
这个呢
What about this guy?
阑尾吧
Appendix, right?
被一名愤怒的情人捅的
Knifed by an angry lover.
你真是满嘴胡话 你知道吗
You are so full of shit. Do you know that?
战斗中留下那么多伤 却从没伤到这张帅脸
All those battle scars, and not one on this pretty face.
这块大的呢
What about Big Nasty here?
从来没听你吹过这块伤疤
Can't believe you didn't brag about him.
我猜猜
Let me guess.
你的降落伞没打开 你被拖在飞机后
Your chute didn't open. You got dragged behind the plane.
你只能割断 从树上摔下来
You had to cut free. Fell through a tree,
每根树枝都打到了你
hitting every branch on the way down.
然后你自己把自己缝了起来
And sewed yourself up.
有一个好心的撒玛利亚人曾经
There was this good Samaritan used to volunteer
在雷之希望之家做志愿者
at the Ray of Hope Group Home.
我当时被寄养在那里
It's where I was placed at the time.
我们以前会一起玩棍球 篮球什么的
We used to play stickball, hoops, whatever.
他去那里做了好几年 我们都觉得他人很好
He'd been going there for years. We all thought he was so cool.
我当时应该...十岁刚出头吧
I guess I must've been... ten, eleven at the time.
当一个大人告诉你你长得很漂亮
When a grown man tells you that you're pretty...
你就知道肯定没什么好事
you know nothing good is coming.
这样说吧 我对他想玩的游戏
Let's just say I wasn't interested in...
一点兴趣都没有
in the kind of games that he had in mind.
所以我有次拿着跟棍子跟着他
So I went after him with the stickball bat.
还打中了他好几下
Caught him good a couple times, too.
然后他打断了我的手
Then he broke my arm.
肯定很生气 把我的肌腱套扭成了三段
Got pissed off, ripped my rotator cuff in three places, so...
你的脸
Your face.
我不知道你是被寄养的
I didn't know you grew up in the system.
我的文件里没有吗
Is that not in my file?
看来是我活该
Guess I deserve that.
我现在能从你脸上看到
I can see it right now on your face,
突然浮现的因为从小在这种地方
that sudden middle-class guilt
长大而产生的中产阶级罪恶感
for growing up in a place like this.
你知道吗 我都不知道我出生在哪里
You know what? I'm not exactly sure where I was born.
但在我看来
But the way that I see it,
就算你那嗑嗨了的母亲
even if your meth head mother
把你扔在奥尔巴尼消防站
safe-havens you at a fire station in Albany...
你仍然是出生在全世界最好的国家
you're still born in the greatest country in the world.
我对你的遭遇深感遗憾
Sorry you had to go through that.
嗯
Yeah.
这很重要 你把这些事和我分享了
You know, it means something. You shared this with me.
你得小心了
We gotta be careful.
我们有聊严肃对话的危险
We're in danger of having a real conversation.
-变得有点亲密了 -我可不想那样
- It's getting kinda personal here. - Yeah, wouldn't want that.
没错
No.
那我们就不得不承认也许你喜欢我
Then we would have to admit that maybe you like me.
你找过她吗
Do you ever look for her?
谁 我妈妈吗
Who? My mother?
没有
Nah.
没有童话故事里的那种结局的 马达尼
No such thing as a fairy-tale ending, Madani.
那只有童话书里才会出现
That shit is for the storybooks.
上帝啊
Jesus!
我没想吓到你
I didn't mean to scare you.
我去前门敲过了
I tried the front there.
没人应 所以我...我只是
There was no answer, so I, um... I just...
我不知道 谢谢你
I don't know. To thank you.
道歉 之类的 你可以...
You know, apology, whatever. You could...
随你选
You could pick.
也许我能跟你换 好吧
Maybe I could trade? Great. Thank you.
好吧 这是给你的
All right, that's for you.
-我应该扔到哪里 -那边的垃圾桶
- What do I do with these? - Uh, trash cans are over there.
-谢谢你 -没事
- Thank you. - Sure.
你...你想来喝一杯吗
Do you, um... You wanna join me for a drink?
好吧
Sure, yeah.
-真的吗 -好
- Really? - Okay.
好吧
Uh, okay.
杯子就在那边的碗橱里
The glasses are in the cupboard over there.
-干杯 -嗯
- Cheers. - Yeah.
-你喜欢喝红酒吗 彼得 -红酒
- You a wine guy, Pete? - A wine guy?
我从20岁起就开始喝布恩庄园 疯狗
Uh, I drank the Boone's Farm, you know, Mad Dog till I was 20.
所以...我算是个行家了
So, yeah... I'm quite the connoisseur.
那你...你不会因为我
Okay, so you... You're not gonna judge me
一整年只会喝玫瑰红酒而苛责我吧
for appreciating a little rose all year round, huh?
我会尽量克制的
I'll do my best to hold off.
能在大白天
It is a rare treat...
喝上一杯红酒 真是难得的享受
...to enjoy a glass of wine in the middle of the day.
所以你才把电源都拔了吗
Is that why you unplugged?
-为了能得到片刻安宁吗 -不算是吧
- Get a little peace and quiet, huh? - Yeah, no, not exactly. Um...
我是为了惩罚扎克的混账行为
I was trying to punish Zach for acting like such a little shit.
想让他重视一下
Trying to make a point.
-有用吗 -可能吧
- Did it work? - It might've...
但我...我让他和他朋友出去玩了
but I, um... I let him go out with his friends.
我只是...我想到一整天都要听他
I just... I couldn't bear the prospect of listening to him bitch
烦叨我把网切断了 我就受不了
bitch about being unplugged from the Internet all day.
这说明我是个坏妈妈吗
Does that make me a bad mom?
我觉得这说明你是个普通人
I think that makes you human.
但现在我内心中有一部分希望他还在家
But now a part of me wishes that he was here, you know?
我有点怀念他的闹腾了
I kind of miss the noise.
你有没有试过把手♥机♥关机
Have you ever turned your phone off
这样就不用一直期待它会响起来
just so you can stop hoping it'll ring?
你想找谁聊聊
Who is it that you wanna talk to?
只要是熟人就行
Anybody with a friendly voice...
只要不是收账员
that's not a bill collector.
但是你知道吗
But, hey, you know what?
有个人带着一束花来我家
Guy shows up with a bouquet of flowers...
我还有什么好抱怨的
who am I to complain, huh?
我觉得我还是...
You know, I think I'm gonna, uh...
我再给自己倒一点 真的很不错
I'mma get myself some of this. That is good shit.
很不错
It's good.
怎么了
What's up?
有卡塞尔的新情报
Got a new lead on Castle.
-你开玩笑吧 -没有
- You're shitting me. - No.
他联♥系♥了一个在我监视下的武器商
He reached out to an arms dealer I had on a watch list.
他已经有两次前科 不想三进宫 那可麻烦
He's got two priors and wants to avoid a third, which is a problem
因为我们刚发现他
because we just caught him with
携带一万发军事级别的子弹
10,000 rounds of military-grade ammo.
杰克·迪里昂 我听说过这家伙
Jack DeLeon. Yeah, I heard about it.
卡塞尔是买♥♥家
Castle is the buyer.
我猜他从希腊人那边偷了那么多枪♥械♥
I guess he needs bullets for all those guns he stole
肯定需要子弹
from the Greeks.
你肯定给迪里昂开了个无法拒绝的条件吧
I guess you made DeLeon an offer he can't refuse?
软硬兼施
Horse's head and all.
他会和卡塞尔会面
He'll walk into the meet with Castle,
我们就守株待兔
and we will be right behind him.
我们什么时候出发
So, when do we go?
我们得等卡塞尔安排会面
We wait for Castle to set the meet.
-我真想亲你一口 -别 你不是我的菜
- I might just have to kiss you. - Don't. You're not my type.
没错 你喜欢帅哥
Oh, that's right. You like 'em pretty.
不知道有多喜欢
You have no idea how I like them.
我本来是开玩笑的 不过你的反应
That was a joke, until your reaction...
可能有点出♥卖♥♥♥你了
which may have just given you away?
如果你需要我和那位漂亮先生谈谈...
You know, you need me to sit with His Prettiness...
确保他的动机很纯 就直接告诉我
check to make sure his intentions are honorable, just let me know.
-塞姆 -什么
- Sam? - Yeah?
滚出我的办公室
Get out of my office.
想着帮你一把 希望你别介意
Hey. Thought I'd save you the job. I hope you don't mind.
不 我可以
No. Hey, I could, uh...
如果你愿意的话我可以给你列一张待办清单
I could make you a whole list if you want.
好吧
Okay.
该死
God damn it!
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表