剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
Hey, you do not move, okay? You stay still. You got that?
保持别动就好
You just stay still.
看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
看着我 有我在呢 有我在呢
Look at me. I got you. I got you.
没事的 你会没事的
Come on. You're all right.
就是这样
There you go.
好了
All right.
发生了什么 科特
What happened here, Curt?
我试着阻止他
I tried to stop him.
那个小混♥蛋♥趁我不备把我的腿踢断了
Little bastard kicked my leg out from under me.
搁在以前 你知道我肯定能把他撕成两半
Back in the day, you know I would have snapped him in two.
我知道你能行的 科特 我知道
I know you would, Curt. Hey, I know you would.
我知道你能行的 你只...
I know you would. You just...
你...你要放轻松好吗 你只需要...
You... you be easy, okay? You just...
放轻松
Easy.
你要去哪
Where you going?
-你去哪 -我帮你收拾收拾干净
- Where you going? - I'm gonna clean you up a bit.
看看怎么带你出去
See about getting you out of here.
弗兰克 离开这吧 打电♥话♥...
Hey, Frank, just get out of here. Call...
离开这 打电♥话♥给警♥察♥ 兄弟
Get out of here and call the cops, man.
头转过来
Come here.
来吧 喝口水 就是这样
Come here. Hey, drink this. That's it.
继续
Go on.
很好
Good.
他打我 他用我自己的腿打我
He beat me. Beat me with my own leg.
别说了 科特
Come on, Curt.
你还记得...
You remember that, uh...
我们一起上的爆♥炸♥品处理课吗
that EOD class we took?
课上是怎么说散镖地雷的
And what they said about Claymores?
七百个钢球 以一千米每秒的速度打向你
Seven hundred steel balls comin' at you 1,000 meters per second.
这么多球
A lot of goddamn balls, huh?
-这是什么声音 -我口袋里的手♥机♥
- What is that? - My cell phone. In my pocket.
我的...
My...
你应该死了才对
You're supposed to be dead.
路易斯吗
This Lewis?
你是弗兰克·卡塞尔
And you're Frank Castle.
他们都说你已经死了
They said that you were killed.
是啊 别人说的话多了 孩子
Yeah, well, they say a lot of things, kid.
我猜他们需要你死
I guess they needed you gone.
太多的人站在你那边了 而像我这种人
Too many people were on your side. People like me.
我们知道我们必须要...
People who know that we have to...
靠自己的双手解决问题
to take matters into our own hands.
所以你是这个意思吗 路易斯 你...
Is that what you're doing here, Lewis? You...
你用自己的双手解决问题吗
you taking matters into your own hands?
总有人得这么做 跟你一样
Someone had to. Same as you.
孩子 这事跟科迪斯有什么关系
Kid, what does this have to do with Curtis?
科迪斯...科迪斯选错了边
Curtis... Curtis chose the wrong side.
不不 你错了
No. No, you're wrong there.
我向你保证
I promise you,
他这辈子从没站错过边
he's never been on the wrong side of anything in his life.
这件事上你得相信我
Just... You gotta trust me on that one.
说吧 路易斯 你到底想怎么样
Come on, Lewis. What's the plan here, huh?
我意思是 这事要怎么结束
I mean, how does this end?
你要等警♥察♥出现吗
You gonna wait for the cops to show up?
你要把他们全炸死吗
You gonna blow them all to hell?
你如果执意继续 孩子 那...
You take on the establishment, kid, that...
那不会有好下场的
that will not end well.
他们会在你造成伤害之前
They will find you and kill you
找到你 杀了你 我向你保证
before you ever make a dent, I promise you.
我已经形成影响了
I already made a dent.
听我说 放了科迪斯 好吗
Listen to me. You need to let Curtis go, all right?
你让我带他出去...
You let me get him out of here...
然后你去自首 好吗 听我的
and then you turn yourself in, all right? Just do it, yeah?
没必要再让其他人受伤了
Nobody else needs to get hurt.
-你当初就是这么做的吗 弗兰克 -什么
- Is that what you did, Frank? -What?
并没有 你斗争到底 现在我也要斗争
No, you fought your war, and now I am fighting mine.
你才不像我 我们不一样
You are nothing like me. You are nothing like me.
我追查的那些人 我站在他们面前
People I went after, I stood in front of 'em.
开枪前我会盯着他们的眼睛 才不像你
I looked them in the eye before I put 'em down. Not you.
你就是个孬种 你躲在这些炸♥弹♥背后
You're a coward. You hide behind these goddamn bombs.
你绑了一个美国海军 美国海军
You got a United States Marine here! A United States Marine!
你不过是我脚下的屎而已 你...
You're nothing but shit on my shoe, you...
你要把我们都害死吗
You trying to get us killed?
你决定去了吗
You decided to go?
这是我欠塞姆的
I owe it to Sam.
当我初到纽约时 他的事业处于低谷
When I first came to New York, Sam's career was going nowhere.
然后我就出现了 我给了他目标动力
And then I came along. I lit a fire under him,
让他有所追求
gave him something to chase.
他相信了我
He trusted me.
也为之而死
And he died for it.
是啊 我打算在葬礼上讲话
So, yeah, I'm gonna speak at the service.
我要说出真♥相♥ 全部真♥相♥
And I'm gonna tell the truth. All of it.
这也意味着我事业的终结
It'll mean the end of my career.
但联邦特工 媒体
But the federal agents, the press,
总得有人对我的话做出反应
someone will have to act on my words.
他们不能掩盖真♥相♥
They can't bury it then.
即使把我给杀了
Even if they bury me.
要搞大动作啊
Grand gesture.
这是我仅有的动作
Yeah. The only one I have left.
现在是非常时期 迪娜
It's a dangerous time, Dinah.
我希望你能三思而后行
I want you to reflect on all this before you act.
妈 我最不想做的
Mom, the last thing I need to do
就是再花时间去想 好吗
is spend another minute reflecting, okay?
我明白你的需要
I understand your need.
可是你一旦做了 就不能回头了
But if you do this, there is no turning back.
我知道
I know.
好吧 但你要先考虑一个问题
All right, then. But consider one question first.
我在想 如果你内心深处
I wonder if, deep down,
想要断掉所有后路
you want to burn all your bridges
是因为你害怕回去
because you're scared to return.
有样东西我想不明白
Yeah, the thing I just can't figure out
这是 开路还是闭路
is whether this is on a, uh, an open circuit or a closed.
你知道有什么不同吗
You know the difference?
我想...
I think a, uh...
闭路的话 那我剪哪条都死
a closed circuit means any wire I cut, that's it.
但如果是开路 有些会引爆 有的不会
But open, some go boom, some don't.
问题是我搞不清楚哪个跟哪个
The problem is I just cannot figure out which is which.
那反正我们都得死了
So either way, we're screwed.
你知道的 有些事如果是注定要发生
You know, maybe what happens
我们能逃掉一次
is supposed to happen, and if we get in the way,
也逃不掉下一次
same old shit's just gonna come back around.
可能那小子把你的头伤太重了
And maybe that kid hit you a little bit too hard in the head.
我好几次都想过死了算了
There's been plenty of times I wished for it.
得了吧 又在瞎说
Ah, come on. That's bullshit, and you know it.
你觉得我在医院醒来发现少了条腿
You think I woke up in the hospital
还会积极向上觉得世界真美好吗
with a missing leg, full of good thoughts?
我为你在那之后做的事而骄傲
I'm proud of everything that you've done since then.
你没有自怨自艾或是沉浸于绝望不能自拔
You didn't feel sorry for yourself. You didn't wallow.
你挺过来了 不是吗
You got on with it, yeah?
你还帮助别人 科迪斯 这就是你所做的事
You helped people, Curtis. That's what you did.
你想知道为什么吗 我告诉你
You wanna know why? I'll tell you why.
每次我跟他们聊天 实际上是与自己对话
'Cause every time I'm talking to them, I'm talking to myself.
你觉得我不会早上尖叫着醒来
You think I don't wake up screaming...
回想过去的自己吗
thinkin' on what I used to be?
希望能回到从前
Wish for it?
操 我被个毛头小子揍趴下了
Shit. I got my ass beat by a kid.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
你有感受过无助吗
You ever feel helpless?
我感受过
I have.
然后我发誓再也不要体会这感觉了
And I swore I'd never feel it again.
可现在我这样
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表