剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
then at least you'd have enough evidence on Rawlins and Russo,
你所需的全部证据
all the evidence you'd ever need.
拜托 迪娜 我们得趁现在赶紧去救他
Please, Dinah, we gotta go get him before it's too late.
求你了
Please.
不要昏过去 弗兰克 不准昏过去
You don't leave me, Frank. Don't you leave me.
你要说"求你了"
You will say, "Please."
这对我没有好处
This doesn't serve me.
你是为我服务
You serve me!
你是个工具 明白吗 和他一样
You're a tool, you understand? Just like he was.
你疯了
You've lost your mind.
我离开阿富汗的时候清清白白
I was out of Afghanistan clean.
要不是你要去搞他 这一切都不会发生
None of this would be happening if you hadn't gone after him.
是你把我拖回泥潭
You pulled me back into the mud.
是我把你拖出泥潭 小老鼠
I pulled you out of the mud, gutter rat!
比利 别忘了
Billy, don't get confused.
我这样的人定计划 你这样的人去杀人
Men like me make the plans. Men like you shed the blood.
你以为你很干净吗
You think you're clean?
是谁杀了国安部特工 不是我
Who killed Homeland agents, huh? Not me.
不 我...我有一切
No, I... I have everything.
我有你的伪造退伍申请 你的转账记录
I have your doctored discharge papers, the money transfers.
你干净是因为我让你干净
You're only as clean as I let you be,
因为说到底
because when it's all said and done,
你不过是另一个小喽啰
you're just a stupid grunt, too.
我当初就应该让他在帐篷里把你打死
I should've let him kill you in that tent.
但你没有
But you didn't.
没错
No.
我没有
I didn't.
不 罗素 我要毁了你
No, Russo. I will burn you.
给我退下 上尉
You will stand down, Lieutenant.
你别剥夺我这个权利
You will not deny me this.
你真是个变♥态♥
You're a sick man.
他欠我一只眼睛
He owes me an eye.
是时候了
It's time.
你要做出选择
You have to choose.
选择
Choose...
别逼我这么做
Don't make me do that.
回家吧 弗兰克
Come home, Frank.
清醒点 弗兰克 这一刻你肯定想保持清醒
Stay with me, Frank. You're gonna want to be awake for this.
肾上腺素 能将你的痛苦一扫而空
Adrenaline. A little something for what ails you.
他起来了
Oh, there he is.
看看
Look at that.
你还真是厉害
Oh, you're really quite something.
-天啊 真是一团糟 -你想要什么
- Jesus, that's messed up. - What do you want?
我弄好了 都删除了
I'm done. It's all gone.
带她出去给她钱 你知道该怎么做
Get her out of here and pay her. You know the drill.
注定最终是你和我 弗兰克
It was always gonna come down to you and me, Frank.
该偿还了
Time for quid pro quo.
回家吧 弗兰克
Come home, Frank.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
你是个死人了 你的心脏却还不知道
You're a dead man, your heart just doesn't know it yet.
我已经回家了
I am home.
你错了
You're wrong.
我是一名见证者
I'm a reminder.
去死吧
Die!
该死 弗兰基
God damn, Frankie.
我真喜欢看你认真办事的样子
I love to watch you work.
我希望 我希望能看到你的表情
I wish... I wish I could see your face...
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
当你意识到...
When you realize...
意识到什么 弗兰基
Realize what, Frankie?
你完蛋了
That you're done.
你失去了一切 你在意的一切都没了
You lost everything. Everything you give a shit about is gone.
没了
Gone.
这不是我的枪 弗兰克
This isn't my gun, Frank.
我从来没有来过这里
I was never here.
国安部 放下武器
Homeland Security! Drop your weapons!
你这个狡猾的混♥蛋♥
You sneaky son of a bitch.
上 上 上
Move, move, move!
散开 全面封锁这个地方
Fan out. I want a full perimeter. Lock this place down.
罗素受伤 但持有武器 搜索每个地方
Russo's injured but armed. Search every area.
看着我
Hey! Hey! Look at me.
-他还有气 -罗素受伤 但持有武器
- He's breathing! - Russo's injured but armed.
-对付他要格外小心 -我们得带他离开这里
- Treat him with extreme caution. - We got to get him out of here.
-我叫了救护车 -不 医院都是警♥察♥
- I called an ambulance. - No. No... Hospitals are cops.
他要为你们的正义而死了
This man's dying for your justice.
为什么不能为他做一些正义之事
Why don't you give him some?
弗兰克 我背叛了你 好吗
Hey, Frank! Hey! I betrayed you, okay?
听我说 我背叛了你
Listen to me, I betrayed you.
我带他们来的 我带他们来的
I brought them here. I brought them here, okay?
叫我混♥蛋♥啊 快点 叫我混♥蛋♥
Call me a piece of shit. Come on. Call me an asshole. Come on.
叫我混♥蛋♥ 快点 快点
Call me a son of a bitch. Come on. Come on!
叫我混♥蛋♥ 快点
Call me a piece of shit! Let's go!
我朋友要死了
My friend is dying...
拜托 求你了 求你了
Come on, please, please. Please, please.
玛丽亚
Maria...
好样的
There you go.
没错 你这个恐怖又漂亮的家伙
Yes! Yeah, that's right, you scary, beautiful man!
没错
That's right! Yeah.
有我呢 有我呢
I got you. I got you.
家
Home.
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表