剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
Okay, got you on the drone.
一切顺利 你可以行动了
We are good. You are clear to proceed.
等等
Wait.
好了 走
Okay, go.
闭嘴
Shut it.
如果我想让你说话
If I wanted to hear from you,
我就不会塞住你的嘴
I'd take that gag out of your mouth.
我不想听见你出一丁点声音
I don't want to hear another sound out of you.
一点呻♥吟♥都不准有 绝对安静
Not a moan, not a grunt. Nothing.
不过如果你乖
But if you can be good...
那我就让你爽一爽
I might just have a little treat for you.
很好 别动
Perfect. Hold there.
你左边有一个警卫过来了
You have one sentry coming up on your left.
走远了 你可以继续朝班内特的房♥间前进了
He's gone. You're clear to Bennett's quarters.
莫蒂
Well, shit, Morty.
看来我来的真是时候
Looks like I got here just in time.
他来了 他来了
He's here! He's here!
-我们上 行动 -收到
- We're up. Let's go. - Roger that.
-天啊 上帝老天爷啊 -说错了
- Oh, dear Lord, God in Heaven. - Not exactly.
好了 开始了
All right, we're in business.
正在绑定他的手♥机♥ 三分钟
We're tied into his phone. Three minutes.
克隆程序启动
给我站起来
Get your ass up.
卡塞尔 我
Castle. I...
该死 别打我了
... Damn it, stop hitting me!
求你了 别打了
Please, just stop.
进度
别杀我 求你别杀我
Don't kill me! Please don't kill me!
都是他们逼我的
They made me do those things!
-弗兰克 -别杀我
- Frank... - Don't kill me.
四名敌人在向你迫近 速度很快
You got four hostiles headed your way. They're moving fast.
三十秒后到达你那里
They're gonna be on you in 30 seconds.
你敢出声 我拿你的脑浆子洗地板
You make a sound, I open your head up all over this floor.
你怎么样 弗兰克 过一半了
How you doing, Frank? More than halfway there.
进度
进度
就快完成了 弗兰克 就差一点
Almost done, Frank. We're close.
再有十秒 弗兰克
Ten more seconds, Frank.
五 四 三 二
Five, four, three, two...
进度
克隆完成
立即撤离
Get out of there.
别动
Stay down.
真♥他♥妈♥一团乱 赶紧起来
What a shitshow. Get your asses up!
-你怎么在这 -救你小命 莫蒂
- What the hell are you doing here? - Saving your life, Morty.
你不如先把裤子穿上
So why don't you put your pants on...
然后我让你说什么你就说什么
and then you're gonna say exactly what I tell you to say,
让你说的时候你就说
when I tell you to say it.
停 等一下
No, no, no. Wait, wait.
好了 走
Okay, go.
散开 组成周边搜查队形
Spread out. Establish a perimeter watch.
跟我来 我们走 行动
Come with me. Let's go. Move!
快点
Come on!
第二小队向东门前进
Squad two to the east gate.
收到
Roger that.
你可以继续前进了
You're clear to proceed.
举起手来
Hands up.
跪下
Get on your knees.
-不准再走了 -别紧张 小子
- Don't come any closer. - Easy, kid.
不准再往前走了
Don't move any closer.
我知道 我知道你还有职责
I know. I know you got your duty.
-小子 我不是你的敌人 -站住
- Kid, I'm not your enemy here. - Stop!
我不想杀了你
I don't wanna have to kill you.
这样吧 我要从那边走
Now, look... I'm gonna go that way.
你该怎么做就怎么做
You do what you gotta do.
我让你站住
I said stop!
-马上跪下 快点 -拜托 小子
- Get on your knees right now. Do it! - Come on, kid.
-跪下 -别紧张 别紧张
- Get on your knees. - Easy, easy.
-马上跪下 -你别紧张
- Get on your knees. Now! - Easy! Easy!
开车
Drive.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 要是能杀人的话就不用这么费劲了
Yeah. Shit's a lot easier when you can kill people.
这几拳根本没劲 不用我说你们也看得出来
No steam in those punches but you don't need me to tell you that!
阿里和他周♥旋♥
Ali leans on him.
-阿里倚着围绳 -儿子
- Ali sits back on the ropes... - Hey, son.
老爸 工作顺利吗
Hey, Dad. How was work?
也就那样 我也习惯了
Ah, same as always, which is fine by me.
你睡了吗
You get some sleep?
睡了一小会儿
Yeah. Some.
-感觉好些了吧 -是
- Feeling better? - Yeah.
来点披萨吧 凉了 不过还是好吃
You want some pizza? It's cold, but it's good.
给
Here you go.
好
Good.
你气色变好了 好多了
You look better, much better.
你就需要睡一小觉 休息一下
A little sleep, a little rest. That's all you needed.
-这比赛哪年的 -74年
- How old's this fight? - '74.
那时候你还没影呢
You weren't even a twinkle in my eye yet.
这比赛我永远都看不腻
I never get tired of seeing it, though.
看阿里挨着拳头
Watchin' Ali take a beating,
让福尔曼耗尽力气 等待反击
letting Foreman get tired out, waiting to strike.
我羡慕拳击手
I envy boxers.
挨打当饭吃吗
What, getting beat for a living?
算了吧 多谢你了
No, sir. No, thank you.
你知道你的敌人是谁 他就站在你面前
You know who your enemy is. He's right in front of you.
你只有一个任务 打倒他
You got one job... Kill the other guy.
你知道吗 大家都认为阿里不行
You know, everybody counted Ali out.
没人认为他能赢
Nobody thought he could win.
阿里知道他不能正面进攻
Ali knew he couldn't beat the guy toe-to-toe,
所以他使出倚绳战术耗死了对手 你看
so he rope-a-doped that sucker. Look.
他知道这肯定疼 但他愿意承受
He knew it was gonna hurt, but he was willing to take it,
证明全世界都看错了他
prove the world wrong.
关键在于 儿子 你已经不在战场了
See, thing is, son, you're not at war anymore.
也许日常生活更复杂
Maybe real life is more complicated.
但和打仗也不是一回事
But it's not a fight.
你还是得每天起床
You still gotta get up every day...
努力过活 和普通人一样
try and live your life like a regular person.
你瞧 瞧见了没
Oh, see that? See that?
福尔曼没别的招了 他累了
Foreman, he wouldn't change up his game. He got tired.
然后当面一拳 就被击倒了
And boom! Knocked the hell out.
阿里赢回了他的荣誉 32岁了
Ali took back his title. Thirty-two years old.
那个人毫不退缩
That man didn't have any quit in him.
你觉得我就是这样吗
Do you think that's what I'm doing?
我不知道你在做什么 不知道你需要什么
I don't know what you're doing. I don't know what you need.
而我真的担心你
And I'm worried about you.
福尔曼就不能主宰比赛
Foreman couldn't do it his way...
所以他输了
...and he lost.
而他的对手找到了诀窍 想办法赢了
Other guy, he changed up his game. Found a way to win.
你很聪明 你是个好孩子
You're smart. You're a good boy.
你下了决心 什么都做得成 做得好
You can do anything you set your mind to. Accomplish anything.
我做过一些事 老爸 一些你不知道的事
I've done things, Dad. Things that you don't know about.
你做的一切都是服从命令
You didn't do anything you weren't told to do.
你替他们打了仗 受了伤
You fought their war, you took your licks.
现在你该为自己而战了
Now, you gotta fight for yourself.
我真该抓住机会杀了那混♥蛋♥
Should've killed that piece of shit when I had the chance.
这样我们就什么都了解不到了
And we would have learned precisely nothing.
我们了解到什么了
What'd we learn, huh?
我就觉得我们想得太多了
We're being too smart. That's what I think.
你说"我们"其实是指我吧
And by "We," You mean me,
-是不是 -没错 太对了
- right? - Yeah. You're goddamn right.
弗兰克 今晚我们成功了
Frank, tonight was a success.
好吗
Okay?
你说得对
You were right.
橘色特工知道我们接下来会去找班内特
Agent Orange knew we would go after Bennett next,
他们在等着我们
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表