剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
-我真的很感激 -那么
- I'm real grateful. - So, uh...
我们两个聪明人在这扯淡
here we are, couple of smart guys chewing the fat, huh?
我得问你 你为什么去我家
I gotta ask you, why'd you go to my house?
你知道吗 大卫
You know something, David?
你妻子 你死后她真的很伤心
Your wife, she's, uh... she's real cut up about your death.
他们跟这件事无关
They have nothing to do with this.
扯淡 你知道吗 利伯曼 你就是一混♥蛋♥
Bullshit. You know what? Liberman, You're an asshole.
你把家人推进火坑
You're a man who put his family in danger
还不止一次 这次又来了
and you didn't do it once, you did it again.
我会弥补的
I'm gonna make that right.
只有让她觉得我死了 她才安全
She's only safe if she thinks I'm dead.
麻烦都是你自找的
You brought this shit on yourself.
是你想玩告密的 对不对
You wanted to play Deep Throat, right?
你的好哥们 卡森·沃尔夫
Your buddy, Carson Wolf,
-他什么都跟我说了 -你杀了他
- he told me everything. - Did you kill him?
你如愿以偿了 对吧
It's what you wanted, right?
他说什么了
What did he say?
-你还想继续说吗 -想
- You still want to talk? - Yeah. I do.
-我们这样 -不 你别说了
- Here's what we're gonna do-- - No, no, you stop talking.
我听够了你说 现在换我说了算
I'm sick of hearing you talk. I'm calling the shots now.
我要关机了
I'm going offline.
一小时后
In exactly one hour,
用一个我能联♥系♥上你的手♥机♥号♥打给我
call me with a cell phone number I can reach you on.
听懂了吗
You got that?
这样吧
Here's how it works.
我给你个地址 告诉你几点到
I give you a destination and a time to be there.
迟到或者让我发现有人跟踪 就没有然后了
If you're late or if I spot tails, we're done.
二十分钟 到普拉斯基路桥下
Twenty minutes, under the Pulaski Road Bridge.
-说 -第四十一街码头 二十分钟
- Yeah. - 41st Street dock, 20 minutes.
绿点区终点站 二十分钟
Greenpoint Terminal, 20 minutes.
再二十分钟 锡安山公墓
Another 20 minutes, Mount Zion Cemetery.
抓紧了 利伯曼
Hurry up, Lieberman.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
弗兰克 你要的人快到了
Hey, Frank. Your boy's on his way.
他没带武器 一个人来的
He's clean and alone.
2002年的蓝色雪佛兰羚羊
2002 blue Chevy Impala.
对 他肯定没想来一场高速赛车
Yeah, he's not expecting any high-speed chases, that's for sure.
对
Yeah.
用不着我告诉你去哪吧 大卫
I don't need to tell you where to come, do I, David?
大卫·莱纳斯·利伯曼
挚爱的丈夫和父亲
你是谁
Who are you?
卡塞尔已经瞄准了你 哥们
Castle has you in his crosshairs right now, buddy.
开枪打我 你也会死
If you shoot me, you will be next.
他怎么没来
Why isn't he here?
他不喜欢你说的那些东西
He decided he doesn't like what you're selling.
弗兰克人间蒸发了
Frank's in the wind.
要是你再去找他 他就去找莎拉
If you try to find him again, he will visit Sarah.
他说你知道这是什么意思
He said you'd know what that meant.
等等
Hold on.
卡塞尔
Castle!
你需要我
You need me!
危险
闲人勿入
不不 快思考 快点
No, no, no. Think, think, think. Come on.
快啊
Come on...
思考 思考 思考
Think, think, think.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我们在干什么 我们在干什么
What are we doing? What are we doing?
弗兰克
Frank.
不
No.
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表