剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
Raven, this is Blackbird. You out there, Frankie?
你相信这个人吗
You trust this guy?
是 是的 我相信
Yeah. Yeah, I do.
黑鸟呼叫乌鸦 请回复 请回复 乌鸦
Blackbird to Raven. Come in. Come in, Raven.
那么你应该跟他谈谈
Then you should talk to him.
请回复 乌鸦 乌鸦 我是黑鸟
Come in, Raven. Raven, this is Blackbird.
黑鸟呼叫乌鸦
Blackbird to Raven.
黑鸟呼叫乌鸦 黑鸟呼叫乌鸦
Blackbird to Raven. Blackbird to Raven.
你可能会用到这些螺丝钉
You probably wanna use one of those swing heads.
然后我们继续深入
And we're gonna go after it.
我用个大个的
I'm using a Pit Boss.
泰德 他在用动力蜗杆 看起来不错
Ted, he's using a power worm, and it's very natural looking.
我们用这些卡罗莱纳产的装备
We are using these Carolina rigs--
监狱怎么样 孩子
How was the pokey, kid?
找了个新男友吗
Got yourself a new boyfriend?
你肯定想来杯啤酒
Bet you want a beer.
有些事永远不变 就像纽约警局一样
Some things never change, like the state of the NYPD.
我可以跟你讲些故事
I can tell you some stories.
当初他们唾弃我们 当我们
They spit on us when we came back from--
是 当你们从德克萨斯回来的时候
Yeah, when you came back from Texas.
我看了你的服役档案
Because I read your army records.
你 你从没去过越南
You... you never went to Vietnam.
你有我的档案
You have my records?
你从哪里看到我的档案的 在网上吗
Where'd you get my records from? The Internet?
犹太人管着网络
You know, the Jews run the Internet.
三岐外的空军基地叫什么
What's the name of the air base outside of Tam Ky?
你可以上网搜 但如果你当时在那 你就知道
Well, you could google it. But if you were there, you would know.
是茱莱
It's Chu Lai.
-茱莱空军基地 -茱莱
- Chu Lai Air Base. - Chu Lai.
我怎么可能记得住 我是个老头子
How the hell am I supposed to remember that? I'm an old man.
如果你不喜欢我的故事
Look, if... if you don't like my stories--
不 它们不仅仅是故事
No, they're not just stories!
你不能那么做
You can't just do that.
-滚出我的房♥子 -你这个骗子
- Get the hell out of my house. - You goddamn liar.
看看这是谁
Look who it is.
起死回生
Back from the dead.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你好 比尔
Hey, Bill.
要来杯啤酒吗
You want a beer?
当然
Hells yeah.
你看上去糟透了
You look like shit.
不是每个人都能像你一样体面的 比尔
Can't all be as pretty as you, Bill.
你怎么一直不联♥系♥我
How come you never reached out?
越少人知道我活着
You know, the less people knew I was alive,
对他们越好
the better it is for them.
这些人中有一个在国土安♥全♥局♥工作
Yeah, well, one of them works for Homeland Security.
你知道的吧
You know that, right?
马达尼 你怎么认识她的
Madani, huh? How do you know her?
我的公♥司♥ 砧板 我现在有个公♥司♥
My company, Anvil. I got a company now.
我听说了 很厉害 比尔
I heard. It's... It's very impressive, Bill.
你肯定很喜欢穿高档西装吧
Bet you like to wear fancy suits, don't you?
-是啊 我喜欢 -是啊 你喜欢
- Yes, I do. - Yeah, you do.
不管怎样 我们为他们做一些合同方面的工作
Anyway, we did some contracting work for them.
训练
Training.
我们聊了聊 她向我问起过你
We got to talking. She questioned me about you
因为我们一起服役
because of our service together.
那你和她...你们俩聊过了
So you and her, you... you guys got to talking, huh?
-是的 -我想也是
- Yes, we did. - Yeah. I bet you did.
-你从来没变过 -算你走运 的确没变过
- You never change, huh? - Lucky for you I don't.
虽然我看过她裸体 但是她一心只想找你
I might've seen her naked but she is hot for you, my man.
这个女人可不好对付
That is not a woman you wanna take lightly.
-我有这个感觉 -得了吧
- Yeah, I got that impression. - Come on.
告诉我她不肯说的话
Tell me what she won't.
比尔 我们...
Look, Bill, what we...
我们当初...在地狱犬做的事...
What we were doing... with Cerberus, it was...
比你想的要糟糕得多
It was worse than you thought.
是那个该死的中情局橘色特工
It was that snake, prick CIA Agent Orange.
是他 斯库诺弗
It was him, Schoonover...
你记得那个
You remember that douchebag
停尸房♥的班内特上校
from mortuary services, Colonel Bennett?
那个又矮又秃的混♥蛋♥ 你记得他吗
Little bald asshole, you remember him?
这三个人一起在坎大哈贩卖♥♥毒品
The three of them were selling heroin out of Kandahar.
他们把死亡的美国士兵开膛
They were opening up US KIAs,
填上毒品 送回家
stuffing it inside, and sending it home.
什么
What?
加纳·汉德森 是他发现的
Gunner Henderson, he found out.
他想揭露这件事
Tried to blow the whistle on the whole thing.
-加纳是个好人 -他死了
- Well, Gunner's a good man. - He's dead.
因此而死
Killed him for it.
该死
Shit.
所以呢 你准备自己一个人扳倒他们吗
So... what? You're just gonna take them all on yourself?
目前进展如何
How's that going for you so far?
为什么不交给国安局处理呢
Why don't you just let Homeland do it, man?
马达尼 她和你一样很想把他们抓起来
Madani, she... she wants them just as bad as you do.
不
No.
你真的觉得玛丽亚会希望你这样做吗
You really think this is what Maria would've wanted for you?
当初我们别无选择
We didn't have a choice back then.
现在我们可以选
Now we do.
什么选择 比尔
What choice is that, Bill?
我可以给你新的护照 社会身份
I could get you a new passport. Social.
新的身份
New identity.
可以让你离开这个国家
Could get you out the country.
让你去国外 做你最擅长的事
Put you overseas, doing what you do best.
和我一起工作吧
Come work with me.
-要给我也穿光鲜西装吗 -你想怎么打扮就怎么打扮
- Gonna put me in a fancy suit? - You could wear whatever you like.
让我送你出城吧 弗兰基
Let me get you out the city, Frankie.
我今晚就可以把你送上船
I could have you on a boat tonight.
你的家人都去世了 但你还是我兄弟
Your family is gone, but you're still my brother.
我了解你
And I know you.
我罩着你
I got you.
你迟到了 其实你迟了好几天
Hey, you're late. You're actually a couple days late.
晚餐几小时前吃完了 没有邀请你
Um, dinner was hours ago, and you weren't even invited.
我知道 我理解你为什么生气
I get it. I understand why you're pissed.
我能进来解释一下吗
You think maybe I could just come in and explain?
我...我很抱歉 你知道...
Yeah, I'm... I'm very sorry, you know...
对不起我没有来吃晚饭
that I didn't make dinner.
我说我会来的 结果我没来 我不是这样的人
I said I was gonna be here and I wasn't. That's not like me.
我不知道你是怎样的人 彼得
I don't know what is like you, Pete.
好吧
Fair enough.
我出了点意外 所以我才没来
I had an accident. That's why I couldn't make it.
你好像经常出意外
Wow, you seem to have a lot of accidents.
是啊
Yeah.
不管怎么样 我没事
Anyway, I'm up. So, it's fine.
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯
Yeah, yeah.
最近...事情有点多
Things have... It's been a little much.
我理解
Yeah, I understand that.
-孩子都睡了 -是的 很迟了
- Kids asleep? - Yeah. Yeah, it's late.
然而我却在这里
And yet, here I am...
让你进了我家 你还打扮成这样
letting you into my home. Looking like that.
你真的得多加小心
Yeah, you really ought to be more careful.
我信任你
I trust you.
我不知道为什么 我...很奇怪吧
I don't know why. I... It's funny how that works, huh?
我很高兴你能信任我
I'm glad you do.
-要来杯红酒吗 -不用了
- Do you want a glass of wine? - Uh, no. I'm all good.
-你确定吗 真的吗 -嗯
- You sure? Really? - Yeah. Yeah.
-我要来一杯 -好吧
- I'm gonna have one. - Okay.
再来一杯
Another one.
你...
You, um...
-我能坐下吗 -好
- mind if I sit? - Sure.
我们两个
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表