剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
他被一群美国人拷问然后头部中枪
He was interrogated and shot in the head by Americans
因为他们知道他是个警♥察♥
'cause they knew he was a cop.
我的天
Holy shit.
你为什么没把视频给沃尔夫看
Why haven't you shown Wolf the video?
因为不在我手上
Because I don't have it.
视频在坎大哈被偷了
It was stolen in Kandahar.
所以 斯库诺弗和卡塞尔在视频里面
So, Schoonover and Castle were on this tape?
他们都戴着面具
They all wore masks.
好 就算是他们 你所有的嫌疑人都死了
All right, look, say it was them. All your suspects are dead.
那是谁偷了视频 以及为什么把我调回这里
Then who stole the tape? And why am I back here?
有七个人和祖贝尔在那个房♥间里
There were seven men in the room with Zubair.
沃尔夫知道这件事吗
Wolf knows about this?
为什么把我调回来 却把我当空气
Well, why request me and then treat me like shit?
我认为有人明确让他不要让我再查这个案子
I think he's been told specifically to keep me away from it.
我在这里找到个卡塞尔和斯库诺弗旧部队的人
I found a guy from Castle and Schoonover's old unit in the city.
那个人叫比利·罗素
Guy called Billy Russo.
沃尔夫绝不会让你去和他谈
Wolf's never gonna let you talk to him.
我们走着瞧
We'll see about that.
好 就这样 我很期待你们的报告
Okay, that's it. I look forward to reading the report.
长官
Sir?
马达尼 有什么可以帮你的吗
Madani. How can I help you?
长官 我正在看调度报告
Sir, I was going through the deployment reports
以及特殊响应条款 你雇了一个很棒的团队
and special response protocols. You got a great team here.
我知道你自己也参与过很多次实战训练
You were in the field plenty yourself as I understand it.
我一直很喜欢做第一个尝试的人 马达尼
I was always happy being the first one through the door. Madani.
官位高了的问题就是 他们不会再让你参加训练
The problem with rank is they don't let you do that anymore.
当然
Of course.
在这里和小组一起进行体能训练对我来说很棒
It'd be great for me to get some physical training with the unit.
你希望我为了你而做一个破冰训练
You expect me to sign off on sending my team to Brunswick
而同意把我的组员派到不伦瑞克吗
on a getting-to-know-you exercise purely for your benefit?
当然不是
Absolutely not.
我想我们能在纽约通过一个私人承包商
I thought we could organize something up here in New York,
组织训练
via a private contractor.
有一个砧板公♥司♥ 那有我们需要的所有设备
There's a company, Anvil, that have all the facilities we'd need.
我作为第一个尝试的人
I want you to be confident that you can trust me
我希望你有信心能相信我
if I'm the first through the door.
管他的 为什么不呢
What the hell, why not?
等会给我一个方案 我会看看的
Send me a proposal later and I'll take a look at it.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
女士 我真的很饿 你有零钱吗 拜托
Say, lady. I'm real hungry. You got any change? Please?
谢谢 凯伦
Thanks, Karen.
你还是那么善良
You're still all heart, huh?
沦落到这个地步了吗 弗兰克
Things got this bad, Frank?
我想找你问个好 就想来这里试试
Wanted to say hello. I thought I'd try my luck out here
这样也不会赔上自己的小命
and not get my head blown off.
-你还带着小手♥枪♥吗 -你可别大意了
- You still got that hand cannon? - You better believe it.
-好样的 -你在这里干什么
- Attagirl. - What the hell are you doing here?
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
要喝的吗
Drink?
当然
Sure.
-我不确定你是否还愿意和我谈 -我也不确定
- I wasn't sure if you'd still talk to me. - I wasn't either.
你看起来很不错
You look well.
开始走颓废风了
Rocking the whole, uh... hipster thing.
一直在考虑要不要留个丸子头
Been flirting with the idea of going full man-bun.
你觉得我能撑住这个发型吗
You, uh, think I could pull that off?
你去哪了
Where have you been?
我有我的事 凯伦
I had business, Karen.
我得了结
I had to finish.
你了结了吗
And you finished it?
凯伦 有一个
Look, Karen, there's, uh...
有一个人知道我还活着
there's somebody that knows I'm still alive.
-我得知道是不是你说了什么 -天呐 没有
- I need to know if you said anything. - God, no.
我没有 弗兰克 你知道我不会做这种事
No, Frank, you should know me better than that.
我绝不会
I would never...
你说没有就没有吧 但是
You want to say no, you say no, but...
我需要你的帮忙
I could really use your help.
你希望我帮你找到他
You want me to help you find them?
是的
I do.
这个人自称芯片
Look, this guy calls himself Micro, right?
那应该有某种意义
Like that's supposed to mean something.
他一直在监视我 我觉得他就像个幽灵
He's been watching me. I think he's some kind of spook
还是很厉害的那种 因为我完全不知道他的存在
and he's gotta be a good one, 'cause I didn't see him coming.
你只知道一个名字吗
And all you got's a name?
他说了一些关于我们都是死人的事
He said something about us both being dead men, right?
说什么 我不是纽约唯一的活死人
About... me not being the only ghost in New York.
我怎么联♥系♥你
How do I contact you?
-你给我买♥♥花了 -是
- You bought me flowers? - Yeah.
我是个传统的人
I'm an old-fashioned kinda guy.
我是想等你查到了什么
I was thinking if you had something,
你就把花摆到阳台上
you could put the flowers in the window.
我就联♥系♥你
I'll call you.
行
Okay.
-那好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
谢谢你 凯伦
Thanks, Karen.
多谢你的啤酒
Thanks for the beer. You know, hey...
-见到你真的很高兴 -我也很高兴
- Just really good to see you. - Mmm. It's good to see you.
多保重
Be careful.
《纽约公报》
好吧 这些搬回楼下去 等等
Okay. Uh, yeah, these can go back downstairs, but wait...
这些全都搬回楼下去 多谢
All that can go downstairs now, thanks.
-正好 你来了 -我能问问什么事吗
- Good, you're here. - Dare I ask?
我们系统上有一条记录 是一年多前的
Well, our system has an entry for an unpublished article
一篇未发表文章
from a year or so ago,
可我在系统里找不到报告正本了
but I can't find the actual report on the system.
我能找到的另一条相关结果是个网站
The only other mention I could find is a website,
可是也已经关闭了
but that's not working neither.
-是关于什么的文章 -电脑黑客
- And what was the article about? - Computer hacker.
话说"芯片"这个名字你有印象吗
Hey, would the name Micro ring any bells for you?
可能是个政♥府♥特工 但我不能肯定
A government agent maybe, but I'm not really sure.
你这个 这个故事是哪来的
Where is this, um... Where's this story coming from?
我信任的线人 他给我这个名字让我查
A source I trust. He gave me a name, told me to dig.
-那这个线人是谁 -就是个线人
- And, uh, who... who is this source? - It's a source.
-有什么发现就告诉你 -这个...
- Tell you if it turns into anything. - Ah, well, um...
确实有这么篇文章
there... there was a story,
是以前的一个特约记者写的
brought in a while back by a stringer,
他写文章非常抓眼球 非常极端
a real seat-of-your-pants radical.
特别爱妄想 满脑子阴谋论
Just paranoid. Saw conspiracies in everything.
但据说他发现一个国安部分♥析♥员
But supposedly he had a lead on an NSA analyst
打着"芯片"的名号♥泄露秘密
who was leaking secrets who went by the name of Micro.
然后呢
And?
然后我决定不登这篇文章
And I decided not to run it.
-为什么 -因为我是编辑 这是我的工作
- Because? - 'Cause I'm an editor. It's what I do.
-职责说明里都写了 -别
- Part of the job description. - No.
埃里森 别用这种嘲讽的语气和我说话
No, Ellison, don't get sarcastic with me.
我知道你这一手
I know that play.
-为什么 -因为他没有任何证据 凯伦
- Why? - Well, he had no evidence, Karen.
他唯一的消息源是个国安部的人
I mean, his only source was this guy from Homeland
还不愿意公开姓名
who refused to go on record.
然后 纽约分部的主管特工卡森·沃尔夫
And then... special agent in charge for New York, Carson Wolf,
亲自登门要求我不要深挖
stopped by personally and asked me not to pursue it.
这么说这个故事是真的了
So then the story is true?
根据他的说法 如果我们登了这篇报道
According to him, if we ran the story,
将会干扰他的调查
it would interfere with his investigation.
他担心我们会搞砸 让他抓不到有关的人
He was afraid we'd screw up his chances of catching everybody involved.
那你就这么同意了
And you agreed with that?
我决定等更大的猛料出来
I decided to wait for the bigger story.
-并和卡森·沃尔夫处好关系 -埃里森
- And make a friend of Carson Wolf. - Ellison...
好吧 听着
All right, look...
我确定那篇文章还在我办公室里
I'm sure that I still have that article in my office...
所以如果我给你 能不能别这么看着我了
so if I give it to you, will you stop looking at me like that?
无匹配结果
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表