剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
Keep chopping.
加油 就快好了
Come on. Almost done.
我来开
I'll get it.
是谁啊 宝贝
Who is it, baby?
-小子 你妈在家吗 -在家
- Hey, son, is your mom in? - Uh... yeah, sure.
-有什么事吗 -下午好 夫人
- Can I help you? - Good afternoon, ma'am.
这个地址打出过
Yeah, we received a call
给卡塞尔举报热♥线♥的电♥话♥
from this address to the Castle tip line.
是你打的吗
Did you call?
不是 我没打 应该是弄错了
Uh, no. No, I didn't call. Uh, it must be some sort of mistake.
你有什么想告诉我的吗 小子
Got something you want to tell me, son?
你干什么 他才11岁
No, he's only 11 years old.
你没权利讯问他
You don't have the right to question him.
我能和您丈夫谈谈吗
Think I could speak to your husband?
还真不行 是这样
Um, no. You know what? My, uh...
我丈夫一年前去世了
my husband passed away a year ago.
节哀顺变
My condolences.
你是怎么认识弗兰克·卡塞尔的
How do you know Frank Castle?
我不认识
I don't.
你女儿呢
Where's your daughter?
她在不在家
Is she home or not?
不在 我女儿去朋友家过夜了
No, uh, my daughter is spending the night at a friend's.
是这样 你们最好跟我走一趟
Well, look, thing is, I think it's best you come with me.
好保护你们安全
For your own protection.
我非常感谢 警官 但我们不会有事的
I really appreciate the offer, but I'm sure we'll be fine.
你们必须跟我走
You're both coming with me.
扎克 快跑
Zach, run!
出去
Get out!
离我家人远点 不然我发誓我切了你
Get away from my family, or I swear to God I'll use this!
-放下 -妈
- Drop it! - Mom...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
放下
Do it!
真是直接啊
Oh, yeah, that's very subtle.
-他们肯定发现不了你 -就是要他们看见
- They'll never see you coming. - Yeah, well, I want 'em to see me.
这就很有道理了
Well, that makes sense.
但你知道那是什么吧
But you know what that is, right?
那是你的死神 不是他们的
That's your death, that's not theirs.
你这么做 简直就是自己找死
You do this like this, you're... you're as good as dead already.
我就是这样的人
It's who I am.
一直都是
Who I've always been.
真的吗
Seriously?
你宁可死也不要直面自己的感受吗
You would rather be dead than feeling?
惩罚者弗兰克·卡塞尔执行自杀式任务
Frank Castle the Punisher on a suicide mission
难道就因为他不喜欢
because, what, he doesn't like it when, uh,
伤心的感受吗
he gets his feelings hurt?
我听你说话真是听够了
Damn... I am not gonna miss the sound of your voice.
你干什么
What are you doing?
这个骷髅
That skull?
是死亡的象征
That's a memento mori.
拉丁语里的意思就是"记住 你也会死"
It's Latin for, "Remember, you will die."
在古罗马 得胜的将军们离开战场后
In Rome, victorious generals would return from war,
为避免被荣誉冲昏头脑
and so they didn't get blinded by glory,
会有一个奴隶在身后对他们说
they'd have a slave behind them who would say,
"记住 你只是凡人 你早晚会死"
"Remember, you're only human. You are gonna die."
我觉得挺好的
Well, that sounds good to me.
这句话是一个告诫
Well, it's meant as an admonition
要你珍惜生命 好好活下去
to value your life, to live it well.
让开 大卫
Move, David.
好吧
Yeah, all right.
-你想做什么就去做 -没错
- You do what you gotta do. - That's right.
还有一件事 他们怎么办
Just one more thing. What about them?
扎克和利奥呢
What about Zach and Leo?
莎拉呢
And Sarah?
我们刚开始合伙做这事 可不是为了死者
When we first started this, it wasn't about the dead,
而是为了活着的人
it was about the living.
等等
Wait a second.
怎么回事 你看看
What happened here? Look at that.
就这里
Right there.
倒回去
Go back.
停
There.
天啊
Oh, my God.
离我家人远点 不然我发誓我切了你
Get away from my family, or I swear to God I'll use this!
-放下刀 -妈 抱歉
- Drop it! - Mom... I'm sorry.
-放下 -什么时候的事
- Do it! - When was that?
多久之前
How long ago?
来啊别慌神 干好你的工作 什么时候
Come on, pull yourself together and do your job. When was it?
大约一小时前
A little less than an hour ago.
-我走了 -大卫 站住
- I'm outta here. - David, stop.
-站住 -干什么
- Stop! - What?
你冷静点
Just come on.
好好想想
Think!
-他们要来了 -谁
- They're coming. - Who?
罗林斯 罗素 要来这了 他们
Rawlins, Russo, they're coming here. They...
莎拉有我的号♥码
Sarah has my number.
他们知道彼得·卡斯蒂廖内是谁了
They know who Pete Castiglione is.
她不会这么做的
She wouldn't do that.
全世界都他妈说我是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Whole goddamn world's calling me a terrorist.
而她又不欠我什么
She doesn't owe me a goddamn thing.
你必须假设他们已经获得定位了
You gotta assume they already have a lock on it.
利奥
Leo.
利奥
Leo?
利奥在哪
Where's Leo?
-什么意思 -他们没抓走她
- What do you mean? - They didn't take her!
好姑娘 好姑娘
Attagirl. Attagirl.
她有手♥机♥吗
Okay, does she have a phone?
-有 -联♥系♥她
- Yeah. - Okay. Call her.
快点
Go on.
来啊
Go on.
我怎么说啊
How can I?
利奥
Leo?
-利奥 -彼得
- Leo? - Pete?
亲爱的 我来帮你
Sweetheart, I'm gonna help you.
但你不能跟任何人说 包括警♥察♥
But you can't talk to anybody. Not the police, no one.
你必须得向我保证
You have to promise me that.
他们抓走了妈妈和扎克 我不知道该怎么做
They took Mom and Zach. I don't know what to do.
我知道他们被抓了
Yeah, I know what they did.
我知道你没有理由相信我
I know you have no reason to trust me,
但我是你和你家人唯一的希望
but I'm the only hope you and your family have.
好吧
Okay.
听好 等你挂了电♥话♥之后
Listen, when we get off the phone,
我要你把电池拆下来 然后
I want you to take the battery out. You just...
能扔多远就扔多远 你知道SIM卡吗
Throw it as far as you can. Do you know what a SIM card is?
-知道 -很好
- Yeah. - Good.
把卡朝另一个方向扔远 好吗
You throw that in the other direction. All right?
有个公园 水池边有个游乐场 我们去过
There's a park, uh, a playground by a pool that we used to...
-我们称之为"水乐场" -好
- We'd call it the "Pool playground." - Okay.
-她小时候带她去过 -亲爱的
- Took her when she was little. - Sweetheart,
你知道公园里有个水池吧
you know where the pool is in that park?
好的亲爱的
Okay, sweetheart...
-我要你去那里等着 好吗 -好
- I want you to go there, yeah? - Okay.
等着我 我去接你
Wait for me. I will come for you.
马上就去 好吗
Do it now. Okay?
好的
Okay. Okay.
-你得去接她 -什么
- You gotta go to her. - What?
你不是说你去接吗
I thought you said you were going.
我知道我说了什么 但必须是你去
Yeah, I know what I said, but it's gotta be you.
我怎么去啊
How can I?
她以为我死了
She thinks I'm dead.
大卫
Hey, David...
我该怎么说 难不成我就这么过去对她说
What am I supposed to do? I'm supposed to go over and say...
"宝贝儿我在地下室里藏了一年
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表