剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
没人喜欢这种感觉
And no one likes that.
也许你说得对
Well, maybe you're right,
但是多试试也没坏处 是不是
but it doesn't hurt to keep trying, right?
我就是这样乐观的人
Call me an optimist.
-我帮你个大忙 -是吗 真的
- I'm gonna do you a big favor right now. - You are? Really?
是 我要
Yeah, I'm gonna... I'm
我要主动给你一些免费建议
gonna give you some free, unsolicited advice.
洗耳恭听
I'm all ears.
这份工作容不下家人和朋友
This job is not compatible with family or friends.
这是一段孤独的旅程
It's a lonely row to hoe.
最适合那种封闭型的人
Best suited to closed-off types.
而你 我的朋友 并不是那种人
And you, my friend, are not a closed-off type.
你知道你让我想起谁了吗
You know who you remind me of?
谁
Who?
弗兰克·卡塞尔
Frank Castle.
-你们两个真的很像 -我们一点都不像
- You know, you two are very much alike. - We're nothing alike.
我是在维护♥法♥律 而他
I'm about the law. He's about...
他的目的我们还需要调查
Well, that's what we're trying to figure out.
我们怎么处理这个窃听器
What are we gonna do about this bug?
我真是一点头绪都没有
I haven't the faintest goddamn clue.
这是一栋中情局安全屋 弗兰克
It's a CIA safe house, Frank.
班内特肯定去找橘色特工了
Bennett must have run to Orange.
小心
Be careful.
狩猎愉快
Happy hunting.
这到底是个什么地方
What the hell kind of place is this?
别紧张 暂住而已 而且很安全
Relax. It's only temporary and it's safe.
不会有人找到这里的
Nobody's gonna look for you here.
你最好赶紧把材料都给我办齐了
You all better come up with the goods fast,
不然这墙纸就能把我闪死
or I'm gonna die from looking at this wallpaper.
我们总有一死 是不是
We all gotta die somehow, right?
是啊 好在人不会自大死 是吧 罗素
Yeah. Good thing self-importance isn't fatal, huh, Russo?
你一直就不怎么喜欢我吧 莫蒂
You never liked me much, huh, Morty?
没错 你们这种特种部队的人总是会惹我
Nope. You special forces types always pissed me off.
一个个都是自大的混♥蛋♥
Superior sons of bitches,
趾高气昂得好像你们拉屎都是香的
swanning around like your shit doesn't stink.
这是什么鬼
What the hell's this?
天啊
Ah, Jesus!
我刚才的话
What I said...
-我不是说 -你说什么不重要
- I... I didn't mean... - It's not about what you said.
你们不用这样 我反正都要走了
Look, there's no need. I'm leaving anyway.
明天我就不在这了
Tomorrow, I'll be gone.
是啊
Yeah.
既然咱们把话说开了
You know, since we're being honest...
我也不怎么喜欢你 莫蒂
I never much cared for you either, Morty.
说
Yeah.
办妥了
It's done.
一炉饼干
One batch...
两炉饼干
two batch.
你给我一角 我给你一分
Penny and dime.
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表