剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
你敢叫就死定了 就这样
If you scream, you die. That's it.
你不用说什么奇怪的话
You don't have to start, you know, sayin' a bunch of weird shit.
乔就是这样 别和乔一样
That's what Joe did. Don't be like Joe.
好了 好了 好了
All right, all right, all right.
好了 放松点
There you go. Easy.
我只想知道
All I wanna know is--
加比
Gabi?
加比不会回来了
Gabi's not coming back.
兄弟 你这是在错误的时间出现在了错误的地点
Brother, you are in the wrong place at the wrong time.
你知道为什么有人相隔十码也打不中吗
You know how a guy misses a shot from ten yards?
皮质醇 当你压力过大的时候会充满你的身体
Cortisol. See, it floods the body when you're stressed.
让你的肌肉更紧张 反应更快
Makes your muscles tighter, reactions quicker.
但如果你把这两样加起来
But you put those two things together...
看到了吗
You see that?
稍微抖一下 再加上一点距离
A little shake, plus a little distance...
你就打偏了
You miss.
打死那个混♥蛋♥
Shoot that asshole!
让开 回去
Move around! Go back!
该死
Shit!
天啊 天啊
Oh, God. Oh, God...
-拜托 -我想那可能是个哑弹吧
- Please... - I guess that was a dud, huh?
拜托 我不认识你 伙计
Please, I don't know who you are, man.
-放了我 我没看到... -闭嘴
- Just let me go. I didn't see-- - Shut up.
那边有...
There's a, uh...
个死人...
dead man in a...
在手推车里
...wheelbarrow out there.
嗯 那不是我♥干♥的
Yeah. I didn't do that.
那这是你干的吗
You do this?
-我这样做是因为他们那样做了 -好吧
- Yeah, I did this 'cause they did that. - Yeah.
-怎么 你要吐了吗 -我没有
- What, are you gonna puke? - I'm not gonna--
别给警♥察♥留下你的DNA 好吗...
Hey! Do not leave your DNA for the police, all right? Just...
-不要... -给我点时间
- Hey, don't do... Hey. - Give me a second!
你不是说你想当制导系统吗
Said you wanted to be the guidance system, right?
这就是导弹打偏后会发生的事
Well, this is what happens when the missile goes off.
-肯定没想过这种局面吧 -这味让我无法思考
- Guess you never thought about that. - Smells more than I thought.
-你得习惯 -还是算了
- You get used to it. - I'd rather not.
生活还是比盯着电脑屏幕要难一点的
Guess life's a little easier staring at a computer screen, huh?
赶紧上车 我们走
Now you get in that van, and let's go.
他呢
What about him?
和我们无关
Not our problem.
这么大费周折 你只开走野马吗
All this, you're taking the Mustang?
支持国货
Always buy American.
你确定吗
You sure about this?
他住在自家院子里的一个洞里
He's living in a foxhole in his yard.
他差点开枪打了他父亲
And he almost put a bullet in his father.
谁不想这么做呢
Hell, who hasn't wanted to do that?
也许他只是需要回到那种环境
Maybe he just needs to get back into it.
那孩子想住在帐篷里 我可以让他如愿
The kid wants to live in a tent, I can give that to him.
听我说
Listen to me.
你如果让他加入战斗
You won't be doing him or yourself any favors
对他对你都没有好处
if you put him in combat situations.
我告诉你 伙计 如果我在执行任务
I'm telling you, man, if I was out there,
绝对不希望这家伙给我殿后
I wouldn't want that kid watching my six.
一个团队的强弱取决于其最弱的一环
And a team is only as good as its weakest link, right?
他会崩溃吗
And this one would snap?
只是时间的问题
Only a matter of time.
那我放他走的话会怎么样
So what happens when I cut him loose?
你做你该做的 我也会做我该做的
You do your part, and I'll do mine.
好吧 伙计
All right, brother.
好吧 我曾经好几次护送
All right, so I escorted a resupply line
通往摩苏尔给你们的补给线
to you guys in Mosul a couple of times.
我们当时可能都在那里
We could have been there at the same time.
-威尔森 能说两句吗 -是 长官
- Wilson! Can I have a word? - Yes, sir.
-你叫路易斯吧 -是的 长官
- It's Lewis, right? - Yes, sir.
你家院子里为什么要挖个狐狸洞 路易斯
What's with the foxhole in your backyard, Lewis?
我不...
I don't, uh...
什么意思
What do you mean?
我需要知道我手下的点点滴滴
Well, I gotta know what's going on with all my guys.
事关性命
Lives depend on it. You know?
那是...
It was a...
一个项目
...A project.
能让我有事做
Something to keep me busy.
你觉得其他人会怎么想
And what do you figure the other guys would think?
如果我告诉他们
If I told them that the guy
为他们殿后的人是这样生活的
watching their backs was living like that?
没什么的 长官 我没事
It's nothing, sir. I'm fine.
听着...
Listen, this...
这一行的基础是信任
this business is all based on trust.
请不要这么做
Please don't do this.
对不起 伙计 我不能冒这个险
I'm sorry, man. I... I can't take the risk.
是...是科迪斯说的吗
Was this... was this Curtis?
我得做多方面的核查 就是为了这种情况
I gotta check up on all our prospects. For just this kinda thing.
-这和科迪斯没有关系 -不是他说的吗
- It's got nothing to do with Curtis. - You saying it wasn't him?
我是说那不重要
I'm saying that it doesn't matter.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
他要我不要来 然后说我坏话
He told me not to come here, and then he spikes me.
-他就是一条该死的毒蛇 -冷静点
- He's a goddamn snake. - Hey, hey, hey. Easy.
我不认识你 孩子
I don't know you, kid.
科迪斯·霍伊尔
Now, Curtis Hoyle,
他救过我不止一次
he saved my ass on more than one occasion.
他是我有幸共事过最好的军人之一
One of the best men I ever had the good fortune of serving with.
路易斯 如果你需要工作
Lewis, if you need work,
我保证我会在这里给你找到工作
I promise you I will find you something to do around here.
你要让我在这里拖地板吗
Are you gonna give me a job mopping floors?
倒垃圾吗
Emptying trash?
这样能让国家对我的投资发挥作用吗
Is that making good on the investment my country made in me?
你不过是另一个骗子指挥
You're just another liar in command.
好吧 说完了 你该走了
Okay, we're done. You need to leave.
马上
Now.
你的兄弟会是胡扯
Your brotherhood is bullshit.
指挥部 这里是一号♥伪装
Command, this is Decoy One.
已经在会面点就位 安全 没有意外情况
I'm in position at meeting point. All clear. No surprises.
收到 桑普森
Copy that, Sampson.
一号♥战术小队 一号♥狙击手 二号♥狙击手
Tactical One, Sniper One, Sniper Two...
一号♥伪装已经就位
Decoy One is in position.
离会面开始还有60分钟
We are 60 minutes from go-no-go at the meeting point.
-保持警惕 -一号♥伪装
- Stay sharp. - This is Decoy One.
收到 指挥部
Copy that, Command.
一号♥狙击手 准备完毕 长官
This is Sniper One. Sharp and ready, ma'am.
二号♥狙击手 收到
This is Sniper Two, copy that.
我们走
Let's go.
-我做不到 -天啊
- I can't do this. - Oh, Jesus.
这是两个人的活 所以...
Well... see, it's a two-man job, so...
你别无选择
you don't have a choice.
我是坐在屏幕后的
I sit behind a screen.
我不干这种事
I don't do this.
-你不该信任我 -你说完了吗
- You shouldn't trust me. - You done?
拿上你的东西 我们出发
Pick up your shit and let's move.
就是这样吗...原来莎拉就是这个意思
So this is it, huh? This is... this is what Sarah meant?
你说什么
Excuse me?
你的妻子
Your wife...
她说你从来不会干脏活
She said that you never got your hands dirty. Right?
如果出现艰难的任务
If there was a tough job,
你只会打个电♥话♥
what you'd do is you'd make a phone call.
你会叫个人
You'd call a guy.
生气了
Pissed off, huh?
-你真是个混♥蛋♥ -好样的
- You're a prick. - Yeah. Attaboy.
愤怒总是能压过恐惧
Pissed off beats scared every time.
指挥部 这里是一号♥战术小队
Command, this is Tactical One.
已经就位 准备目标到来
We are in position and ready for target.
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表