剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
漫威漫画
惩罚者
第一季第八集
-你好 凯蒂 -你好
- Hi, Katie. - Hi.
-她今天怎么样 -老样子
- How is she today? - Same.
好吧
Okay.
-谢谢你 -没事
- Thank you. - Sure.
你的治疗灯到了
Your therapy lamp arrived.
太好了
That's great.
我和他们说了你接触到的阳光不足
I told them you weren't getting enough sunshine.
我知道
And I know that you, um...
我知道那样你会不高兴
Well, I know how that upsets you.
太好了
Oh, good.
太好了 他们帮你刷了牙
Good. They're cleaning your teeth.
我专门加了费用
I pay 'em extra for that.
可得照顾好这一口牙
Gotta look after those teeth.
在你这一行
Very important to have a
完美的微笑可是很重要的
good smile in your line of business, right?
能哄那些顾客开心
Keep those customers happy.
没有什么比一脸完美的微笑能让他们以为你在乎了
Nothing like a nice smile to let 'em know that you give a shit.
我这周过得很不顺
I've had a tough week.
这个...
This...
我的一个老朋友回城里了
this old friend of mine is back in town.
他可是一个微笑解决不了的家伙
A smile is not gonna be good enough for him.
这家伙是...他可能是...
This guy's been... Well, he's maybe the...
我这辈子唯一真正的朋友
the only real friend that I ever had.
现在我觉得...
And now I think that...
我觉得他想
Well, I thinks that he wants to
夺走我打拼这么多年所创立的一切
take away everything that I've worked so hard for all these years.
你知道你可能是
Do you know that you are
全世界唯一一个能让我
maybe the only person in the entire world
彻底展开心扉的人吗 你...你知道吗
that I can be truly honest with? Do you-- Do you know that?
我给了这家伙...
I mean, I gave this guy...
我给了这家伙...选择的机会
I gave this guy... A choice.
我给了他改变一切的机会
I mean, I gave him a chance for things to go down differently.
你知道吗 然后...
You know? And...
该死
Shit.
动作有点过于激烈了吧
Getting a little lively there, don't you think?
我猜一给你打毒品
Well, I guess you would have a strong constitution
你就有抗性吧
when it comes to narcotics.
如果你有机会的话
Would you change anything?
会选择改变吗
If you could?
因为你...
Because, you...
你当初有选择
you had a choice.
我从来没有过 你也确保了
Me, I never did. You saw to that.
然而
And yet...
看看我现在
here I am.
在集体家庭里过了那么多年
You know, all those years in those group homes...
让我有很多时间能思考
gives you a lot of time to think.
现在我要让你也尝尝
And now I'm returning the favor.
也许你其实是帮了我 你知道吗
Maybe you did me a solid, you know?
在我看来
I mean, the way I see it,
想要让你的孩子变弱 那就给他们一切
you want weak kids, give 'em everything.
但如果...想让你的孩子变强
But if you... If you want 'em strong...
那就必须严格对待
treat 'em hard.
放松 放松 放松
Easy. Easy. Easy.
没错
That's it.
我本会给你...
You know, I'd have given you...
全世界
the world.
我本会给你...你想要的一切
I'd have given you... anything that you ever wanted...
如果你当初要我的话
if you'd just wanted me.
下周见 妈妈
See you next week, Mom.
分♥析♥对比
弗兰克
Uh... hey, Frank?
能过来一下吗
You wanna come here?
我在对比你的瞄准镜拍下的照片
I've been running the image from your scope.
找到他了
Found him.
天
Holy shit.
-还真找到了 -"比尔"威廉·罗林斯三世
- Yeah, you did. - William "Bill" Rawlins III.
他是中情局机密行动部门部长
He's the director of covert operations for the CIA.
这样就说得通了
Now it's starting to make sense.
他不是什么简单的外勤坏特工
This is not some field agent running rogue.
只有这种级别的人
I mean, it takes a guy like this
才能做到那些事还不被人发现
to pull it all together and make it stick.
"执勤时受伤"
"Injured in the line of duty."
那是我给他眼睛留下的伤
That's from me smashing his eye in.
这混♥蛋♥还利用这个往上爬
Son of a bitch used it to climb the ladder.
不 他没有 他生下来就在云端
No, he didn't. He was born at the top of the ladder.
罗林斯家族基本都能算是贵族了
The Rawlinses are practically royalty.
他们是王冠后的权威
They're the power behind the throne.
他们可是非常非常古老
They're old, old Virginia money.
种植园 航运工业 军♥火♥
Plantations, shipping and industry, arms.
谁知道他们还涉足什么领域
I mean, who knows what else they have their hands in.
你好像都迷上这家伙了
Sounds like you got a crush on the guy.
他是机密行动部部长 弗兰克
He's the director of covert ops, Frank.
说不定
I mean, for all I know...
-该死 -怎么了
- Shit. - What is it?
说不定他一直在等人来找他
For all I know, he's been waiting for somebody to look for him.
我查找他的档案后 肯定把我们暴露了
And by searching his file, I've just blown us.
可能有一支小队正在来的路上了
There could be a team on its way right here.
-等等 -你能给我几分钟吗
- Wait. - Can you just give me a second--
不 你给我几分钟
No, you give me a second.
你天天都在看中情局的系统页面
You've been on that CIA site all day, right?
你看到和我们有关系的东西了吗 有什么消息吗
You seen anything about us? Any chatter at all?
-什么...没有 -有吗
- What... No. - Have you?
-没有吧 -没有
- No, right? - No.
你说这家伙有无限的资源
You're saying the guy's got unlimited resources.
你说他是那种人
You're saying he's the kinda guy,
放个屁 总统都能闻到
he farts, the president catches a whiff.
你是这个意思吗
That's what you're telling me?
其实 没错
Uh, yeah, actually.
大卫 中情局和联调局没有在找我们
Okay, David, CIA and the FBI, they're not coming after us.
你没有关于肯塔基的事件的报告吧
You didn't see anything on there about Kentucky, right?
根本没有我偷袭军队基地的事
Nothing about me being on an army base?
《纽约公报》发了一篇报道
Yeah. I mean, the Bulletin ran a piece
称班内特在上城区
about Bennett turning up stabbed
一家宾馆被人捅死 然后就没了
to death in a motel upstate, but that's it.
他们杀了他 很好
They killed him. That's good.
关键是 他们不会来找我们
Look, the point is they're not coming after us.
我对这家伙开了一枪
I mean, I took a shot at this guy,
哪里都没有这个消息
you didn't read anything about it.
你很害怕 大卫 我明白
You're scared, David, and I get that,
但你想想这个混♥蛋♥罗林斯现在是什么感觉
but think about how this Rawlins prick feels.
我觉得我们俩现在可以安心坐在这里
I think that you and me, we are sitting pretty right now.
我去弄点咖啡 你要点什么吗
I'm going to make coffee. Want me to get you something?
嗯 我要点甘菊茶 谢谢
Yeah. Yeah, I'll have some chamomile. Thanks.
要点甘菊茶
Some chamomile, huh?
弗兰克
Frank!
这家伙 怎么了
This guy. What?
我家里的摄像头坏了
Um, the cameras in my house are down.
-怎么了 -我...
- What's that? - I can't...
我连接不上我家的摄像头了
I can't access the feed to my house right now.
你得赶紧过去 看看我家人怎么样了
You need to get over there now and check on my family.
等等 大卫 我刚
Wait a second. David, I just--
你得去看看我家人
You need to check on my family right now!
好吧 好吧 上帝啊
All right. All right. All right. Christ's sake.
怎么了
What?
这是怎么了
What happened there?
彩弹 是训练的时候打伤的
Paintball. It was from a training exercise.
这才是真正战场留下的伤疤
That is what a real battle scar looks like.
AK47 贯穿伤
AK-47, through and through.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表