剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
and they were waiting for us.
他们设了个局 但被我们预料到了
They set a trap, but we saw it coming.
他们以为先我们一步 其实却是反过来
They think they out-thought us. It's the other way around.
你明白吗
You understand that?
如果他打给任何人 去任何地方
If he calls anyone or moves,
我们都会知道
we're gonna know it.
-有动静吗 -还没有
- Nothing, huh? - No. Not yet.
怎么回事 你觉得会不会
What's going on? You think
班内特知道我们在追踪他的手♥机♥了
Bennett knows we're tracking his phone?
他要是知道 就会关机了
If he did, he would have turned it off.
-该死 -你还好吧
- God damn it. - You all right?
好
Yeah.
有这么一个
There was this, uh...
今晚我快跑出来的时候 有个小子拦路...
There was this kid there at the end of the night...
然后我 不得不伤了他
and... I had to hurt him.
这样的孩子 做了选择
A kid like that, he makes a choice,
向国家 向国旗 向他的队伍效忠
you know, be loyal to this country, to a flag, his unit.
然后就有班内特这样的人♥渣♥
Then comes some... some piece of shit like Bennett, you know.
他滥用这种忠诚
He abuses that loyalty, that...
真让我恶心
It just makes me sick.
从现在起 我要把他们一个一个全都干掉
From now on... I'm taking out every single one of them.
检测到明显异动
怎么了
What is it?
班内特在移♥动♥
Bennett's on the move.
你们早就知情了 两个混♥蛋♥
You knew, you sons of bitches!
你们早就知道他要来抓我却不提醒我
You knew he was coming for me and you said nothing!
错了 莫蒂
Not true, Morty.
我们一得到情报
As soon as we got the intelligence,
就立即行动把你救下来了
we acted on it and saved your life.
他差点杀了我 你明白我什么意思吧
He almost killed me! Do you understand what I'm saying to you?
非常明白 因为你扯着嗓子喊了好几遍了
Yes, we understand, because you're saying it very loud and often.
天啊 你知道我要花多少功夫
Man, oh, man. Do you understand how much dancing I have to do
摆平这个烂摊子吗
to clean this shit up?
整个基地都警戒了
Whole damn base was up in arms.
-你说了什么 -就是他让我说的
- What did you say? - What he told me to say.
虽说是他动嘴
His lips were moving but
但我想传达的是你的意思吧
I assume you were the one that was talking.
什么秘密训练啊 战斗准备什么的
Secret training exercise, unit readiness and all that shit.
我撤掉了
I reamed out the whole
整整一个营的人 因为他们表现太差
damn battalion for their shitty performance
还让入侵者跑了
and letting the intruder get away.
不过多亏他们没抓住他
Although, thank Christ they didn't catch him!
我还以为卡塞尔死了
I thought Castle was dead.
-我们也一样 -直到你们收到了情报
- As did we all. - Till you got your intelligence.
-没错 -是吗
- Exactly. - Yeah?
那罗素和他的人怎么早就潜伏进基地了
Then how come Russo and his team were already on the base?
而且我还不知情
Without my knowledge. Hmm?
而且为什么那个婊♥子♥在喊 "他来了"
And why'd that bitch yell, "He's here"?
你们拿我当诱饵
You staked me out like a goat.
还以为我傻到会听信你们的谎话
Then you think I'm stupid enough to fall for your shit.
要知道没有我们
You know, without us,
弗兰克·卡塞尔早就把你的蛋电熟了
Frank Castle would have your balls wired to a car battery by now.
不过你估计会很享受吧
You'd probably love that though, right?
去死吧你 罗素上尉
Kiss my ass, Lieutenant Russo.
我要是想听你的意见 我会问的
If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you.
据我所知军衔还是算数的
Far as I'm concerned, rank still applies.
你怎么对卡塞尔说的
What did you tell Castle?
-什么都没说 -他抢走什么了吗
- Nothing. - Did he take anything?
抢走什么 他就是来抓我的
Did he take anything? He was trying to take me!
他说他知道我们做了什么 想知道你们是谁
He said he knew what we did and wanted to know who you were.
你怎么回答的
What did you tell him?
逗呢你 我什么都没说
You kidding? I didn't tell him anything.
但他确实想逼我开口
But he tried to get me to say something.
-你提到我们的名字了吗 -没有 好吗
- Did you give him our names? - No, okay?
我让他去死 他从我这什么都没问出来
I told him to kiss my ass. He didn't get shit from me.
你觉得如果我说了他想要的情报
You think that if I'd told him what he wanted,
你们冲进来的时候我还能活着吗
that I would be alive when you came through the door?
比利 你瞧 我就说不用担心莫蒂
See, Billy? I told you we didn't have to worry about Morty.
太对了 我莫蒂绝对可靠
Damn right, you don't have to worry about Morty.
不过 现在该怎么做
But... what are we gonna do now?
你该退休了 就跟我们以前说好的那样
Time's come for you to retire. Just like we always talked about.
你可把我逼进死角了 威廉
You backed me into a corner, William.
我也正在捞你出来
And now I'm getting you out of it.
我们会给你搞一个新的身份
We're gonna set you up with a new identity,
新的护照 全套的
new passport, the works.
你拿上从我这挣的所有钱 去过新的生活
You're gonna take all that money I made you and start a new life
然后我们永远不会再见面了
and we're never gonna see each other again.
-卡塞尔不会找到你的 -听着挺好
- Castle is never gonna find you. - Sounds good.
具体事情罗素会去办的
Russo will handle all the details.
等你一拿到证件
As soon as you have your credentials,
他就送你安全出国
he'll get you safely out of the country.
不过在那之前我们先把你安置在安全地点
Until then, we'll hide you at a secure location.
好 把口袋掏空吧
All right. Empty your pockets.
我等着回归家庭这么久
I've been waiting to get back to my family for so long,
真难想象居然真的可能实现
it's hard to imagine that it actually might happen.
他们一天天过日子 都以为我死了
They've been living day in and day out with my death
难道哪天晚上我就这么突然间走进家门吗
and then all of a sudden, I just walk through the door one night?
-我们肯定都得去看看心理咨♥询♥了 -肯定很难
- We're gonna need some serious therapy. - Won't be easy.
不对 你应该说
No. You're supposed to say,
"别担心 大卫 都会好的"
"Don't worry about it, David. It's gonna be great."
你想要我撒谎吗
You want me to lie to you, huh?
-我想要你撒个谎 -天啊
- I want you to lie to me. - Jesus Christ.
我们在阿富汗服了15个月的役
Yeah, we did 15-month rotations in Afghanistan.
你出门时老婆怀着孕
You leave, you got a pregnant wife.
等你回来 儿子都 会走路了
You come back, the kid, he's... he's walking, you know.
他第一次见你 就吓得大哭
He sees you for the first time, starts to scream.
他根本不知道你是谁
He's got no idea who you are.
我觉得你没问题
I think you'll live.
我知道 但这不一样
I know, but this is different.
有啥不一样
How so?
我让他们相信了
I've allowed them to believe...
这个恐怖的假象
this horrible fiction, you know?
而我都是为了他们
And I've done it for them,
但我不知道他们能不能明白这一点
but I don't know that they're gonna see that necessarily.
我想也许我只是错过太多了
I think maybe I just missed too much.
得了吧 你什么都没错过 你知道的
Come on. You didn't miss shit and you know it.
你装了那么多摄像头 一直观察着他们
You've been watching the whole time on those cameras of yours.
你都知道了
You know about that?
大卫 你想怎么做就做 但换了是我
Look... David, you do what you want, but if I were you,
就不会让你妻子发现
I would not let your wife find out about that.
她绝对会打死你
She's liable to cut your nuts off.
我知道你担心 但你就该直接走进去
I know you're worried, but just walk in...
拥抱每一个人 死也不放手
hug each one of them and don't let them go.
直到他们求你放开
Not till they beg you to stop.
我就会这么做
That's what I would do.
抱歉
Sorry.
别抱歉
Don't be.
不是你的错
Not your fault.
-你后悔拒绝比利的提议吗 -不
- Do you regret not taking Billy's offer? - Nah.
提议等我们办妥了还在
It'll still be there when we're done, right?
-你迟到了吗 -只是迟到就好了
- You late for something? - No. I would've settled for late.
我整个失约了
I missed it completely.
抱歉
Sorry.
约会而已
Just a date.
不是我错过的第一次了
Not the first one I've missed
而我也肯定不会是最后一次 没什么大不了
and I'm sure it won't be the last. Not a big deal.
你是想让我好受些吗
You trying to make me feel better?
是啊
Yeah, I am.
虽然我怀疑你也不觉得难受
Though I suspect you don't feel bad anyway.
如果你工作做好了 那不管她是谁
If you do this job right, then no matter who she is...
她永远会居于次要
she'll always play second fiddle.
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表