剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
They're about taking all guns away from certain people.
你真的觉得这有可能做到吗
And you really think that's possible?
我必须这么觉得 凯伦
I have to, Karen.
凯伦 我们 快走 我们快走
Karen! We... Move! We have to move!
我去找人帮忙
I'll get help!
他是这么说的吗
That's what he said?
奥利告诉你他去找人帮忙
Ori told you that he went for help? Wow.
这真是彻头彻尾的谎言
Well, that is total, unadulterated bullshit.
那就和我说明白 凯伦
Straighten me out, then, Karen.
趁现在记得还清楚 告诉我你都看到了什么
Tell it like you saw it while it's fresh in your mind.
我都不能先给我的报社打个电♥话♥吗
And before I have a chance to, uh, call the office?
哪个更重要
What's more important, huh?
抓到肇事者
Catching the guys who did this,
还是你的独家
or your exclusive?
我想一手听到你的故事
First time I hear your story,
不想通过看头版报道才能知道细节
I don't wanna be reading about it on the front page.
你们所谓的故事...
Well, the story that you're subscribing to...
说卡塞尔和威尔森合作 完全是凭空捏造
that Castle and Wilson worked together, is a complete fiction.
那为什么所有证据显示♥威♥尔森从一边楼梯井上来
So why does all the evidence says Wilson came up one stairwell
卡塞尔几乎是同时从另一边上来
and Castle came up the other at the exact same time?
这是对这个房♥间展开的完美钳形攻势
A classic pincer movement with this room right in the middle.
天啊 布莱特 你跟进过卡塞尔之前的案子
Jesus Christ, Brett, you worked the Castle case the first time around,
你了解这家伙
you know the guy.
我没说他做的都是对的
I am not saying that the stuff that he does is right,
但是炸死无辜平民
but bombing innocent civilians?
得了吧 我们都知道他不会做这种事
Come on, we both know better than that.
有意思的是 你和卡塞尔...总是能遇上
It's funny how you and Castle keep, uh... bumping up together.
好吧 那在你看来 他为什么会来
Okay. All right, in your opinion, why was he even here?
我觉得他是想保护我
I think he was looking out for me.
弗兰克·卡塞尔不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Frank Castle's not a terrorist.
你的报社都不这么觉得
Even your own paper says different.
纽约公报
本土恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
路易斯·威尔森和惩罚者弗兰克·卡塞尔有关联
我当时就在这里
Look, I was in this room...
我告诉你 如果不是卡塞尔
and I am telling you, if it were not for Castle,
参议员的脑子早就被炸飞了
the senator's brains would be splattered all over this place.
他不是这么告诉我的
Not what he told me.
奥利是一个
Ori is a craven political animal
只要为了提高民调 什么都会说的政♥治♥动物
who would say anything to improve his Q-rating.
相信我 真♥相♥只会让他颜面尽失
Believe me, the truth does him no favors.
因为一个政♥治♥观点而朝参议员开枪
Shooting a senator over a political opinion...
你觉得这像是弗兰克·卡塞尔的作风吗
does that really sound like Frank Castle to you?
卡塞尔是个疯子 你说疯子行事有道理吗
Castle is crazy. You tell me why crazy does anything.
上午9点49分
佩吉小姐 我是砧板公♥司♥的比利·罗素
Miss Page. Billy Russo, Anvil.
-你好 -很荣幸见到你
- Hi. - Pleasure.
反枪♥支♥参议员接受一名
Anti-gun senator being interviewed by a journalist
允许隐秘携带枪♥支♥的记者采访
with a concealed carry permit.
生活真是充满了讽刺
Life is full of little ironies.
你调查过我了
You checked me out.
不然就是失职了
I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't.
希望采访结束后能把我的武器还给我
I am expecting my weapon back when this is done.
再小心也不为过 佩吉小姐
Well, you can never be too careful, Miss Page.
我会确保等你下楼后就还给你的
I'll make sure you get it back as soon as you're downstairs.
请
Please.
反枪♥支♥参议员选择军事承包商保护自己的安全
Anti-gun senator choosing a military contractor for his security?
这算是生活中另一个讽刺之处吧
That's another of life's little ironies, isn't it?
迫不及待想听听他会怎么说了
Can't wait to hear what he has to say.
希望他会说如果想找最好的
Hopefully he'll say that if you want the best,
那就只能找砧板公♥司♥
Anvil is the only choice.
如果他没说 你可以说是我说的
And if he doesn't, you can quote me on that.
可以 你的营销智慧是哪里来的 沃顿商学院吗
I bet I can. So where'd you get your sales smarts? Wharton?
阿富汗
Afghanistan.
沃顿是我的保底学校
Wharton was my safety school.
上午9点54分
我敢肯定
Five will get you ten,
参议员把纳税人的钱都用在这里了
the senator's using taxpayer money for all of this.
我说的没错吧
Am I right?
我能问问 当路易斯·威尔森...
Can I ask, how did it feel...
在广播中威胁你的性命 我们俩的性命时
on the radio, when Lewis Wilson threatened your life?
你是什么感受
Both our lives?
不大好
Not good.
不过生活在这个城市
But that's another degree
特别是作为女人 就是会有这种情况
of living in this city, especially as a woman.
不 老实说 我...
No, look, honestly, I...
我很尊重你所做的事 但是
I can appreciate what you're doing here, but...
修辞和现实生活是不一样的两个世界
rhetoric and real lives, those things are worlds apart.
没必要一样
They don't have to be.
虽然你这么说 但你一小时后
Oh, says the man who in an hour
就要下楼和一群各拿出一万
will be downstairs with a bunch of New York liberals
资助你竞选的纽约自♥由♥党共进晚餐
who paid $10,000 a plate to support his campaign.
先说清楚 不是为了我的竞选
Uh, to be clear, not my campaign.
募捐会是为了那些
The funds raised are for the families
爆♥炸♥案死难者的家属
of the victims of the bombings.
好吧
Fair enough.
如果没有这毫无意义的暴♥力♥事件
Money that would not need to be made
造成的受害者 也就不用筹集这些钱了
if there weren't victims of this senseless violence.
对 但枪只是工具 不是吗 参议员
Sure, but a gun is just a tool, isn't it, Senator?
枪肯定不是唯一的问题来源
That can't be the only place the problem lies.
我十分赞同
Couldn't agree more.
但总不能将一把电锯塞到六岁孩子的手里
But you can't give a six-year-old a chainsaw.
他让我来换你的岗
Hey, he told me to come relieve you.
凯伦 票数就是最好的证明
Karen, the numbers bear it out.
绝大多数的美国人♥民♥都同意
The great majority of Americans agree
加大枪♥支♥收买♥♥时的背景调查力度
on expanding background checks for all gun sales.
不要怪罪工具 而是管好工具的主人
Let's not blame the tool. Let's manage the owners.
您本人就持枪 对吧
You're a gun owner, right?
是的 执照齐全 也在警局有备案
Yes. Fully licensed and known to the NYPD.
能问您为什么持枪吗
Can I ask why?
为了个人安全
Personal safety.
这应该交给社会来保障
Society should provide that.
我想要推行的法规
Look, the regulations I'm pushing
并不是指没收所有人的某种枪♥支♥
aren't about taking certain guns away from all people.
而是指没收某些人的所有枪♥支♥
They're about taking all guns away from certain people.
你真的觉得这有可能做到吗
And do you really think that's possible?
我必须这么觉得 凯伦
I have to, Karen.
不 不
No, no.
不不不
No, no, no. No.
不不 求你了 不不不 不要
No. No, please, no. No, no, no, no, no.
天啊
Oh, God.
-求你不要杀我 -操
- Please, don't kill me. - Shit!
求你了求你了 不要杀我
Please! Please, don't kill me!
求你 求求你了 不要杀我
Please! Please, don't kill me!
杀了我你也得不到你想要的
Killing me won't get what you want.
不要杀他 求你不要杀他
Don't shoot him. Please, don't shoot him.
不要杀他 求你不要开枪
Don't shoot him. Don't shoot him, please.
-求你了 不要开枪 -不不不
- Please, don't shoot him. - No, no, no!
快来 跟上
Come on! Come on!
我有炸♥弹♥ 我有炸♥弹♥
I got a bomb! I got a bomb!
我死了就会爆♥炸♥ 弗兰克
It's a dead man's switch, Frank.
路易斯
Lewis...
放下枪
Drop it!
放下枪
Drop it.
你不需要她 孩子
You don't need her, kid.
放她走吧
Just let her go.
退后 你想她死吗
Stay back. You want her dead?
放下你们的武器
Drop your weapons!
退后 大家退后
Get back! Everybody, get back!
否则我把你们都炸上天 退后 都退后
I will blow us all to hell! Back! Get back!
-他身上有炸♥弹♥ 别开枪 -大家都退后
- He's wired! Stand down! - Everybody, back!
所有人不要射击 他有炸♥弹♥
Everybody hold fire. He's got a bomb.
我只要一放手 所有人都得死
I let this go, everybody dies!
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表