剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
你有时间
you got time to, uh, you know,
学点新曲子 弹点新花样
learn new songs, come up with new shit.
我就是这样遇见我妻子的
That's how I met my wife.
当时是...
It was at a...
在某个好天气的公园里
At a park on a sunny day, you know?
我拿着吉他 坐在树下 就像...
I was there with my guitar. I'm sitting under the tree like a...
像是个流浪汉
Like a derelict. You know?
我想学一首新曲子
Trying to learn this... this new song.
我很努力 努力想学会
I'm struggling, you know? Struggling away with it.
我甚至...
I'm even...
甚至像神经病一样大声唱歌♥
I'm singing out loud like an asshole, you know?
然后我看到了她
And then I see her.
她朝我微笑
She smiled at me.
是啊 我沦陷了 她...
Yeah. Oh, I was done, man. She... Oh, she...
她俘获我了
She had me.
她和我说 "哥们 你会点别的吗
She says to me, "Hey, buddy, you, uh... You know anything else?
我们真是听腻了你宰杀这首歌♥了"
Because we're sick of hearing you butcher this one."
她居然这么说
That's what she said, you know?
我...
I...
我很窘迫
I go beet red, you know?
我抬起头 看到她的朋友们
And I look up, and I see this gang of her friends.
他们都笑得前仰后翻
And they're all laughing their asses off.
所以你把他们都揍了一顿
So you beat the shit out of 'em all.
不 混♥蛋♥ 我没有 我...
No, asshole, I didn't. I, uh...
我告诉她 我不接点歌♥的
I told her that I didn't do requests, and...
如果她想听 那就以身相许吧
if she wanted one, it was gonna cost her.
真会撩
That's a good line.
多谢夸奖
Yeah, thank you.
在当时那种情形下 我可骄傲了
I was actually pretty proud of myself, given the circumstances.
该死
Shit.
很甜啊
That's really sweet.
是的 改变了我的人生
Yeah, well... changed my whole life.
来 你呢
Come here. What about you?
-谢谢 -没事
- Thanks. -Yeah.
大三的时候
Junior year.
我选了《法国小说史》 莎拉是我的同学
I'm taking History of the French Novel. Sarah's in my class.
你得记住 我那个时候
Now, you gotta remember I'm a bit of a player
还是一个浪子
at this point in my life.
但不知道为什么
But for some reason,
莎拉很高冷
Sarah's just... aloof.
对我来说是没戏的 无法接近
For me, no way. Unapproachable.
有一天 我参加了一场
One night, I find myself at this wild,
夸张的化装舞会 我是根冰棒
like, costume party. I'm a Popsicle.
莎拉在那
There's Sarah. Um...
大家都喝多了 她也喝醉了
And everybody's wasted. She's trashed.
所以我鼓起勇气
So, I work up the nerve...
去跟她说话
and, uh, I talk to her.
趁她喝多了拿下她 很典型
Get her while she's drunk. That's... That is classy.
不 也算吧 算是 但又不是
No. Yeah. Yeah, but no.
原来她只是...她只是害羞
Turns out she was just... She was just shy.
所以我们聊天 一起回她家
So we're talkin', go back to her place
我们两个都等着
and we're both waiting for
对方进行下一步
the other one to make the move, you know?
过了好几个小时 我们只是一起
And hours go by, and we're just talking
聊天和吃面包 真的吃了好多
and eating toast, and so much toast.
终于在早晨五点的时候
And finally, like, 5:00 in the morning...
她吻了我
she kisses me.
我们之后就在一起了
We've been together ever since.
好
Yeah.
时候对了总会知道的
When you know, you know.
时候对了总会知道的
When you know, you know.
没错
That's it.
你想做♥爱♥吗
You miss sex?
你想做♥爱♥吗
Do you miss sex?
你想我说什么
What do you want me to say?
因为我 我想做♥爱♥
Because for me, I miss sex.
很高兴知道这一点 伙计
Yeah, that's good to know, buddy.
-你想听点好玩的吗 -什么
- You wanna hear something funny? - What's that?
-我可是很大的 -我天
- I'm hung like a moose. - Jesus Christ.
你不信吗
Oh, you think I'm kidding?
弗兰克 我其实真的很大
Frank, I'm weirdly, seriously, really well-endowed.
你很骄傲嘛
You must be proud.
有点神经
Kinda spooky.
-你笑了 -是啊
- All right, you laugh. - Yeah.
你笑了
You laugh...
天哪 走开
Oh, for Christ's sake. Get out of here.
你怎么回事
What's the matter with you?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我只是想让你知道
I'm just letting you know...
想偷我的老婆可不是容易的事
it's not gonna be easy to steal my wife.
天哪 你别瞎想了 走开
Oh, for Christ's sake. That's in your head. Go away from me.
你喜欢开后♥庭♥吗 弗兰克
You an ass man, Frank?
你喜欢又高又紧的吗
You like, like, a little... A high and tight one?
又翘又软的那种
Like 'em nice and fat?
-你真是疯了 -可口
- You've lost your mind. - Juicy?
你喜欢心形的吗
You like the, uh, heart-shaped?
别这样 你要用屁♥股♥给我画个什么
Don't do that. What are you paintin' me with the ass brush for?
-你亲了我老婆 别忘了 -够了 好吗
- You kissed my wife, don't forget. - Oh, stop. Enough, all right?
-没事 没事 -不是那样的
- Hey, it's okay. It's okay. - That's not what happened.
没事 就算她不亲你 她也会亲别人
It's okay. If she wasn't gonna kiss you, it'd be somebody else.
-说真的 没事 她是个... -好吧
- Seriously, it's okay. She's a very... - All right.
莎拉是个很感性的女人
Sarah's a very sensual woman.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
等等
Wait a second.
等等
Wait a second.
马达尼
Madani.
-马达尼 -什么马达尼
- Yeah, Madani. - What do you mean, "Madani"? What?
-我们要这么解决... -要说她的屁♥股♥了吗
- That's how we fix-- - Gonna start talking about her ass?
我们就这么解决 我们就这么解决
That's how we fix this. That's how we fix this.
我们一直都在躲着她
We've been hiding from her this whole time.
我们不需要躲着她
We don't need to hide from her.
她想要的和我们一样
She wants the same things that we do.
我有视频 你是目击证人
I have the video. You are the eyewitness.
你看不出来吗 我们都给她
Don't you see? We give that to her.
锁和钥匙 锁和钥匙
Lock and key. Lock and key.
我们都给马达尼 她逮捕罗林斯
We give that to Madani, she arrests Rawlins...
我就能回家了
I go home. Boom!
-别说了 -我就能和我老婆甜甜蜜蜜
- Stop that shit. - I make sweet love with my wife.
-闭嘴 闭嘴 -什么
- Stop that shit. Stop that shit. - What?
罗林斯必须要死 记得吗
Rawlins dies, remember?
没错 所有人都得死
Oh, that's right. Everybody dies.
-你说得没错 -没错
- You're goddamn right. - Yeah, that is right, huh?
-没错 -你的家人都死了
- Yeah. - Your family's dead.
谁敢看你一眼 都得死
Anyone that ever looked at you sideways, they're dead.
你准备继续这样 你准备继续
And you just keep on going, huh? You just keep on going.
你是个疯子
You're a psychopath.
没错
That's right. Yeah.
你闹够了吗
You done?
你的内心只有战争
You have nothing but a war inside you.
我要打给她
I'm calling her.
-把手♥机♥放下 -我要打给马达尼
- Put the phone down. - I'm calling Madani.
把该死的手♥机♥放下
Put the goddamn phone down!
把手♥机♥放下
Put the phone down.
办公室不欢迎我们吗 比利
We not welcome at the office anymore, Billy?
差不多
Somethin' like that.
我以为上次之后 最好还是别被看到我们一起
I thought it best we not be seen together after the last time.
之前的任务真是太扯了
Well, what went down was bullshit.
我们做了你雇你们做的事
We did what you paid us to do.
就是国♥务♥院♥雇你们做的事
It's what the State Department paid you to do.
你们是要保护一些外交官
Which was to protect certain diplomats from harm.
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表