剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
There are worse things than dying, Bill.
我每天早上醒来都想死 我希望死去
I wake up most mornings and I want it. I hope for it.
你根本不懂 但你会懂的 你会懂的
You don't know shit about that, but you will. You will.
那不如让我来帮你一把
Well, then why don't you let me help you out?
好吧 比尔 你赢了
Okay. Okay, Bill, you win.
我选轻松解脱
I pick easy.
开枪吧 打死我
Now shoot me. Do it.
怎么了
What is it?
你做不到 是吗
You can't, can you?
你还有没解决的事 是吗 比尔
Yeah, you got that unfinished business, don't you, Bill?
她怎么样了
How's she doing over there?
-你怎么样了 -别和我耍花招 弗兰克
- How you doing over there? All right? - Don't play with me, Frank.
你告诉我这些倒计时归零的时候会发生什么
You tell me what happens when those counters hit zero.
各种好事 比尔
Oh, all kinds of good shit, Bill.
各种好事
All kinds of good shit.
真的有必要用上装尸袋吗
Was the body bag really necessary?
我们得演得好一点
We had to make it look good.
这一点都不好
Nothing about this looks good.
莎拉和扎克呢
Sarah and Zach?
他们没事 一切都考虑到了
They're doing okay, all things considered.
你是说考虑到他们看到我死吗
You mean considering they just saw me die?
这可是你的主意
Hey, this was your idea.
把他们救出来后 我们就和他们说了你没事
We told them you were okay as soon as we got them out of there.
我马上要见我的家人 快点
All right, I need to see my family now. Come on!
-我带你去见他们 -好
- I'll take you to them. - Okay.
也许你还是先换一身衣服吧
Maybe you change your clothes first.
你这个该死的
God damn you!
你这个混♥蛋♥ 混♥蛋♥ 你做了什么
You bastard. You bastard, what did you do?
你做了什么 我们看到你死了
What did you do? We saw you die!
我们看到你死了 我们看到你死了
We saw you die! We saw you die!
你死了一年
You were dead for a year!
-妈妈 别这样 -我们看到你死了
- Mom, stop it. - What did you do?
你做了什么 我们这一年都以为你死了
What did you do? We thought you were dead for a year.
你都做了什么 你的孩子
What did you do? Your kids...
好了
Okay.
我很抱歉 好吗
I'm so, so sorry. Okay?
我很抱歉 我很抱歉
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
你身边永远都是名牌豪车女人
It was always just the clothes and cars and women with you.
那是对你来说唯一重要的东西
It's the only thing that ever mattered.
是这些东西所代表的东西 弗兰克
It's what those things represent, Frank.
什么东西
What's that?
我的地位
How far I've come.
是...
It's about...
我看向镜子中时所看到的自己
who I see when I look in the mirror.
我知道你会看到谁
I know who you see.
你会看到一个失意的人
You see a man who lost.
失去了他的家人 失去了他的信仰
Lost his family, lost his faith.
马上就要失去他的生命
About to lose his life.
-我绝对不会是那样 -是吗
- That ain't never gonna be me. - No?
你错了 比尔
You're wrong, Bill.
你已经什么都失去了 你失去了你的荣誉
You already lost. You lost your honor.
从你接受罗林斯的钱那一刻起
The second you took that money from Rawlins...
你就变成了你自己憎恶的那种人
you became everything you hate.
我们都曾经在这种审讯房♥里
We've both been in rooms like these.
我们都知道每个人都会崩溃
We both know that every man breaks.
把密♥码♥给我
Now, give me the passwords...
然后我们就收工
and we can call it a day.
因为如果你不给的话 会痛苦得多
Because it will get much more painful if you don't.
我还在想你什么时候会出现呢
Yeah, I was wondering when you were gonna show up.
你是来牵住你这只小狗的绳子的吗
What, you come here to tug on your little doggy's leash, huh?
好吧 比尔 不如你
All right, Bill, why don't you...
你为他嚎两声吧
why don't you bark for him, huh?
或者...玩个花的 他可能会奖你一根骨头
Maybe... maybe do a trick, he'll throw you a bone, huh?
他不喜欢这样
He doesn't like that.
你信任这个混♥蛋♥吗 比尔
You trust this piece of shit, Bill?
莫蒂·班内特呢 你觉得莫蒂·班内特信任他吗
How about Morty Bennett? You think Morty Bennett trusted him?
比利和我有共同利益 弗兰克
Billy and I have mutual interests, Frank.
他的好处也是我的好处
What benefits him benefits me.
等到没有的时候呢 混♥蛋♥
Yeah, and how about when it doesn't, asshole?
那时候怎么办
What happens then?
你这双愚蠢的手套 你...
Your stupid-ass gloves. You...
还是那一双吗 还是说你重新给自己搞了一双
Are those the same ones, or did you get yourself a new pair?
这双是特制的 专门为了你
These are special. Just for you.
你要用他们来做什么吗
You gonna do something with them?
你打人和娘们似的 罗林斯
You hit like a bitch, Rawlins.
你打人和娘们似的
You hit like a bitch.
不算太糟
That wasn't so bad.
我可以解释...我全都能解释
I mean, I can explain it... I can explain it all.
在我看来...全都...
You know, in my head that... It was all...
一切都有原因
There was a reason for everything,
然后又从一件事想到另一件
and one thing led to another thing...
然后就想到了这个主意
that led to this idea,
然后就想到了这个行动...
that led to this action, that...
这...这不是...
It was... It was never like, um...
我只是在应对
I was just, uh, reacting, you know?
想活下来
Trying to survive.
想回家
Trying to get back home.
想赢
Trying to win.
我知道这不能弥补...
I know that doesn't make up for...
对不起
I am so sorry.
我裹着浴袍在地下室里待了一年
I've been in my bathrobe in a basement for a year.
看上去就像是这样
You look like it.
弗兰克在哪里
Where is Frank?
弗兰克在哪里 他去了他想去的地方
Where is he? Um, he's where he wants to be.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我让他做了一些非常愚蠢的事
I let him do something really stupid.
我告诉他我会让他为我们牺牲自己
I gave him my word I'd let him sacrifice himself for us.
那些人会杀了他吗
Are those men gonna kill him?
如果他没有先杀掉他们的话 他只想要一个机会
If he doesn't kill them first. All he wants is the chance.
我希望他能找到机会
I hope he does it.
那些人
Those men?
他们应该下地狱 我希望他能把他们全杀了
They deserve to go to hell, and I hope he sends them there.
但他更有可能现在正在被折磨 或者遭到杀害
More likely he's being tortured and/or killed right now.
我们根本束手无策
And there's not a damn thing we can do about it
因为我们根本不知道他在哪里
because we don't have the first clue where he is.
对吧 利伯曼
Right, Lieberman?
我们在他们的车里找到了这个
We found it in the van they used.
伪装你的死 让你脱离关系
Fake your death, take you out of the picture
然后让卡塞尔带我们找到罗林斯和罗素
and then Castle leads us back to Rawlins and Russo.
计划是这样 现在你在这里 你家人没事
That was the plan. Now you're here and your family is alive,
请向我解释一下为什么弗兰克耍了我
so please explain to me why Frank screwed me?
我不知道
Uh, I don't know.
那可能是在他们抓他的时候掉了
That could have fallen off when they grabbed him.
你知道吗
Did you know?
弗兰克一般不和别人合作
Uh, Frank doesn't really play well with others.
他不是很...擅长社交
You know, he's not completely, uh, socialized.
你撒的谎太撇脚了
Yeah, you're a lousy liar.
你现在得到所有你想要的东西了 是吗
Look, you got everything that you wanted, right?
你和你上级想要的一切
Everything that you and your superiors wanted.
弗兰克的供述 祖巴尔的录像
Frank's statement, Zubair footage...
我们实现了我们的承诺
We kept up our half of the deal.
我就和你说清楚
I'll be really clear with you, okay?
是我欠他的 不欠你 我不能毁约
I owe him, not you. I can't dishonor that.
你们整天说什么荣誉 忠诚...
You know, you guys talk about honor, loyalty...
你知道是弗兰克杀了祖巴尔吗
Did you know it was Frank who killed Zubair?
那根本毫无荣誉可言
There was no honor in that.
这是谋杀
It was murder.
你以为弗兰克不知道吗
You think Frank doesn't know that?
他也因此而不安
That haunts him.
还有之后发生的所有事
That, and everything that came after.
弗兰克自愿去送死
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表