剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
But here I am.
我宁愿当年被炸死
I'd rather I had died in that last bomb than be...
也好过现在被绑在这炸♥弹♥上
sat here, strapped to this one.
我通知了警♥察♥
I called the cops.
嗯 我知道你会这么做
Okay. I figured you would.
-我不想害你 弗兰克 -为什么
- I don't wanna hurt you, Frank. - And why is that?
你不是我的敌人
You're not my enemy.
我们应该合作才对
We should be working together.
如果这是你想要的 孩子 行啊
If that's what you want, kid, you got it. Just...
你只要告诉我剪哪条线就好了 可以吗
You just tell me which one of these wires to cut, yeah?
你告诉我怎样救出科特就行
You tell me how I get Curt out of here,
然后我马上过来
and, uh, I'll be right along.
我不知道我能不能信你
I don't know if I can trust you.
信任 和信任无关 你可以...
Trust, it's... it's got nothing to do with it, right? You can...
你信任的人照样可以把你杀了
You can trust someone, they still let you down.
科迪斯有跟你说过他的腿怎么没的吗
Curtis ever tell you about how he lost his leg?
没有
No.
有个...
There was a, uh...
有个炸♥弹♥ 在市场里爆♥炸♥
There was an IED. It went off in a market.
大炸♥弹♥ 而且...很有杀伤力
You know, it was a big one. It was... It was bad, you know.
女人 孩子 身首异处血肉横飞
Women, kids... There's body parts everywhere.
人们在尖叫 现场...都疯了
People screaming, you know. It was... It was madness, you know.
人们想知道是怎么回事
People were trying to make sense of it.
他们都很生气怒目而视 但...
You know, all wild-eyed, but not...
科特不是
not Curt.
他冷静得像冰一样
He was cold as ice, you know.
他身在其中 他在履行自己的职责
He was in the middle of it. He was doing his job.
他...抱着这孩子
He was... He was holding this kid...
帮他找回其他部分
puttin' him back together.
他是我见过最棒的医务兵
He was the best damn corpsman I ever saw.
我的工作本是要看守好警戒线
See, my job, I was supposed to secure a perimeter.
这时我看到一位女士向我们走来
That's when I saw this woman walking at us.
她怀孕七八个月吧 她径直向我们走来
She was 7, 8 months pregnant. She was walking right at us.
不是这样的
It wasn't even like that.
就是这样
It was.
就是这样
It was.
我看到了她
I saw her.
我的职责就是不要让她靠近
My job was to keep her away.
但问题是 路易斯 当我看到她时
The only problem, Lewis, is when I looked at her,
我看到了我的妻子回来了 怀着我们的宝宝
I saw my wife back home, who was pregnant with my kid.
我本应杀了她 但我僵住了
I should have put her down, but I froze.
我按不下扳机
I couldn't squeeze that trigger.
当她引爆了自己
And when she blew herself up...
她杀了科迪斯在救助的孩子
well, she killed that kid that Curtis was working on.
也把科迪斯的腿炸没了
She blew off Curtis's leg, too.
于是我救他离开了这里
Now I dragged him out of there.
他一直感谢我救了他一命 但事实上
He thanked me for saving his life, but the truth is...
我毁了他的人生
I ruined it.
到后窗来 弗兰克
Come to the back window, Frank.
好吧
Yeah.
听到了吗
Hear that?
-警♥察♥要来了 -是的
- They're coming? - Yeah.
是 我听到了
Yeah, I hear it.
但我就待在这里
But I'm gonna stay right here.
走 快走
Get out of here. Go!
弗兰克 你个混♥蛋♥ 求你了
Frank, you son of a bitch, please!
过去的事我一点都不介意
I don't give a damn about the past,
你不欠我什么
and you don't owe me anything.
我不会走的
I am not leaving.
我问你个问题 路易斯
Let me ask you a question, Lewis.
你为什么参军
Why'd you join up?
-我想为国效力 -得了吧
- I wanted to serve my country. - Come on.
小学生才这么天真 你懂得
That's elementary school shit, and you know it.
你参军是因为想要打仗 是不是
You joined up because you wanted to fight, right?
你想体验一下 想爽一把 没关系的
You wanted a taste. You want to get some. It's okay.
我也是 而现在的你
Me, too. And now what you're doing
是在利用所谓的爱国吧
is you're using the flag, right?
你想用这个理由
You use it to wipe off the shit
抹去你回家后所做的这些破事
that you've done since you've been home.
家
Home?
家
Home?
我才没有家
No, there is no home.
在凯伦·佩吉这种政♥府♥喉舌以为他们
Not as long as hacks like Karen Page
能想怎么写就怎么写的时候就没有家了
think they can write or say whatever it is they want.
在奥利这种政客肆意攻击
Or politicians like Ori sit
真正的爱国者时就没有了 弗兰克
and attack real patriots, Frank.
我要让他们知道 他们并不安全
No, they are gonna learn that they're not safe.
我现在不想再听你说话了
Now I'm getting sick of your goddamn voice, you know that?
现在我要走进去 剪掉一根线
Now I'm gonna walk in there and I'm gonna cut one of those wires.
你能拿我怎么办 杀了我吗 小鬼
Now what are you gonna do? You gonna kill me, kid?
你准备好要杀我了吗
You ready? You ready to kill me?
你准备好杀死科迪斯了吗 你是这样的人吗
You ready to kill Curtis? Is that who you are?
决定权在你手里
Decision's in your hands.
你来决定事态的发展
You decide how this goes!
说得对 我准备好了 弗兰克
Yeah. Yeah, that's right. I do, Frank.
你真是长大了
Wow, you're a big man.
那来吧 大人 做出决定
Well, then go ahead, big man. Make your decision!
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
你想要杀死我吗 想要杀死科迪斯吗
You wanna kill me? You wanna kill Curtis?
剪白色那根
Try the white wire.
弗兰克 不 你在干什么
Frank, no, what are you doing?
走吧 弗兰克 你就走吧 走吧兄弟
Just go. Frank, just go. Just go, man.
你...你快走吧
Just... just go.
-弗兰克 走吧 -看着我
- Frank, just go. - Look at me. Hey.
弗兰克 走吧
Frank, just go.
我在你身边 科迪斯
It's you and me, Curt.
我在陪着你
It's you and me.
好了 有我在
Come on. It's you and me.
马上停下
Stop right there!
他朝东跑了 往松树街去了
He's heading east, towards Pine Street!
别动 纽约警局 别动 混♥蛋♥
Freeze! NYPD! Don't move, asshole!
手放头后面 蹲下 快点
Hands on your head! Down! Right now!
你还想再来一杯吗 亲爱的
You want another one, sweetie?
不 我要迟到了 谢谢
No. I'm gonna be late. Thanks.
请你喝一杯吗
Buy you a drink?
真的没那个心情 哥们
Really not in the mood, buddy.
是因为你搭档死了吗
Is that 'cause your partner's dead?
你是谁
Who are you?
叫我芯片吧
Call me Micro.
-是你给我发的视频 -没错
- You sent me the video. - Mm-hmm.
然后好多人遇害了
Then a lot of people got killed.
你想知道我是不是跟这事有关
You're wondering if I had something to do with that?
对
Yeah.
弗兰克·卡塞尔原来还活着
So Frank Castle turns up alive,
现在你又坐在这儿
and now you're sitting here.
这不可能是个巧合
No way that's a coincidence.
那你跟卡塞尔是怎么回事 搭档吗
So you... you and Castle, you're what? Partners?
你是来杀我的吗
Are you here to kill me?
我来这是因为我希望我是对的
I'm here because I hope I'm right
你不是他们中的一员
and you're not one of 'em.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 你竟然认为我也有份
You know what? Screw you for thinking I'm part of that shit.
你想开枪杀我 那就动手吧
You wanna shoot me, then go right ahead.
我有场巴不得不去的葬礼
There's a funeral I'd rather not attend,
你杀死我也算是帮我忙了
so you'd be doing me a favor.
我能给你所有与坎大哈有关的人名
I can give you the names of everyone involved in Kandahar.
安全了
Yeah, we're clear.
中情局的行动是暗地里进行的 是...
The CIA operation was off the books. It was, uh...
完全不合法的
totally illegal.
海♥洛♥因♥就是资金 你的人祖贝尔
The heroin was funding. Your guy Zubair,
他听到了风声 然后
he caught wind of it, and, uh...
他们就将他搞成了恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表