剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
He's gonna get a proper burial.
好好休息吧
Get some rest.
谢谢
Thank you.
我从来没得到过一句谢谢
I didn't get a thank you.
只有别人的中指
I got the finger.
别人的唾弃
I got spit on.
但是
But...
副总统给我钉了一枚银星奖章
the vice president pinned a silver star on me.
所以你才服役吗 为了他人的感激
Is that why you served? For gratitude?
1968年4月
April, 1968.
三歧往西20英里的地方
About 20 miles west of Tam Ky.
我杀了13个东南亚猴子 用他们的手榴弹
I killed 13 of those gooks with their own grenades.
"英勇行动"
"For gallantry in action."
你们根本不知道你们有多幸福
You guys have no idea how good you got it.
"谢谢你的贡献"
"Thank you for your service."
需要听到"谢谢"的人都是娘娘腔
Anybody who needs a "Thank you" is a goddamn pussy.
我们不需要 你这个可怜的老混♥蛋♥
We don't need it, you miserable old bastard.
也许是我们应得的
Maybe we earned it?
你为什么而战斗 奥康纳
Why'd you fight, O'Connor?
那天和那天以后的日子 是什么驱使着你
What drove you that day, and all the days after?
只是做我该做的事
Just doing my duty.
那你为什么这么生气
Then why are you so angry about it?
你做了你自己应该做的事
You did what you were supposed to do, right?
像我们一样
As we all did.
那你为什么要来这里
So why come here?
我觉得这些人需要听听反例
I figure these guys need to hear an alternative.
他们已经有妈妈牵着他们的手了
They already got mommy holding their hand.
爸爸得让他们坚强起来 把他们送回去
Daddy's here to toughen 'em up. Send 'em back out there.
回到现实世界中
Out into the real world.
一个根本不会在意我们的世界
A world that does not give a shit about us.
在前线后 真正的美国人永远排在最后
Where real Americans are put at the back of every goddamn line.
路易斯在哪里 你见到过他吗
Where's Lewis? Have you seen him?
他是个聪明的孩子 他能看到光
He's a bright kid. He saw the light.
他听到真♥相♥后心里有数
He knows the truth when he hears it.
他知道光用言语无法赢得这场战争
He knows words aren't gonna win this fight.
没有什么"赢得战争"一说
There is no winning the fight.
我受训做看护兵的时候 他们给了我一头羊
When I trained as a corpsman, they gave me a goat.
我把我的命名为卡修斯 因为他永远是最棒的
I named my goat Cassius, because he was a G.O.A.T., right?
卡修斯是拳王阿里的本命
永远是最棒的缩写为GOAT 同山羊
你知道他们怎么对那头羊的吗
You know what they did to that goat?
他们把它炸飞
They blew him up.
把它切伤
They cut him.
模拟他受到爆♥炸♥伤害
Gave him simulated IED injuries.
然后要你去拯救它的性命
And then they tell you to go out there and save his life.
因为我们就是这样学的
Because that's how we learned.
一遍又一遍
Over and over again.
那种日子算什么
What sort of life is that?
你...你经历这一切
You know, you... you go through all this shit
只是为了包扎好准备下一次伤害
just to get patched up and go do it all over again.
如果你待得够久 总会受伤
If you stay in the game long enough, you're gonna get got.
我们和那些羊有什么区别
How are we any different from that goat?
这不是应该由你来告诉我们吗
Aren't you supposed to tell us that?
我完全不知道答案 伙计
I'm all out of answers, man.
后来呢 卡修斯怎么样了
What happened? To Cassius?
它最终还是死了
He died, eventually.
它死于...
He died of, uh...
太多次伤害
of just too much.
你的数学考试怎么样
How was your math test?
算上附加分有105分
105 with the bonus question.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
你知道吗 也许
Well, then, you know what? Maybe...
也许今晚你能好好休息一下
maybe you can take the night off, huh?
你弟弟呢
Where's your brother?
他在外面玩他的滑板
He's outside on his skateboard.
扎克
Zach!
-扎克 -妈妈
- Zach! - Mom!
不 没关系
No, it's all right.
又吃汉堡
Burgers again?
这个滑板是哪里来的
Where'd you get that skateboard?
迪内希的 我借的
From Dinesh. I'm borrowing it.
你当着我的面撒谎
You're lying right to my face.
我知道这个滑板是你偷的
I know that you stole that skateboard.
迪内希的妈妈打电♥话♥来了
Dinesh's mother called me.
我本来还不相信 直到我亲眼看到你这样
I didn't believe her until I saw it with my own eyes.
住手 你现在变成一个恶霸了吗
Hey, stop it! Are you a bully now? Is that what this is?
这个家里全是告密者和叛徒
This family's full of snitches and traitors.
要是她今天没出♥卖♥♥♥我 明天也会说的
If she didn't narc on me today, she'll do it tomorrow.
我们就是这样
That's, like, what we do here!
你名单上的一个人出现了 加纳·汉德森
One of the guys on your list turned up. Gunner Henderson.
-他在哪里 -死了
- Where is he? - Dead.
在肯塔基的一座山上
On a mountain in Kentucky.
关上门
Close the door.
我们要去肯塔基吗
Are we going to Kentucky?
你可以说"有个好消息 有个坏消息 迪娜"
You could've said, "Good news, bad news, Dinah."
-我想是吧 -我找警长
- I guess I could have. - Can I speak to the sheriff?
这里是国安局 事态紧急
This is Homeland Security. It's urgent.
-谢谢 -我们要去肯塔基
- Thanks. - We're going to Kentucky.
谢谢
Thanks.
黑鸟呼叫乌鸦
Blackbird to Raven, come in.
乌鸦 回复 我是黑鸟
Raven! Blackbird, come in!
哪里来的信♥号♥♥
Where's that coming from?
乌鸦 乌鸦 我是...
Come in, Raven. Raven, this is-- -
回复 乌鸦 我是黑鸟
Come in, Raven. Blackbird.
回复 乌鸦 乌鸦 我是黑...
Come in, Raven. Raven, this is Black--
-听起来好像是录音 -黑鸟呼叫鲍尔小队
- Sounds like a recording. - Blackbird calling Bower team.
在全频道重复
Repeating across all frequencies.
乌鸦 乌鸦 我是黑鸟 黑鸟呼叫乌鸦
Come in, Raven. Raven, this is Blackbird. Blackbird to Raven.
黑鸟呼叫鲍尔小队
Blackbird calling Bower team.
我一直在监听广播频道
I've been monitoring radio chatter.
乌鸦 我是黑鸟
Raven, this is Blackbird.
以防万一听到关于我们或我们目标的情报
Just in case we hear something about us or one of our targets.
一般都不知道是什么 杂音
Mostly it's just been random shit, you know, dead air.
呼叫 乌鸦
Come in, Raven.
-你知道这是什么吗 -嗯
- You know what this is? - Yeah.
我是乌鸦
I'm Raven.
乌鸦 我是黑鸟
Raven, this is Blackbird.
你在吗 弗兰基
You out there, Frankie?
是谁
Who is that?
是比利·罗素 我们一起服过役 他是我朋友
It's Billy Russo. We served together. He's a friend.
黑鸟呼叫乌鸦 黑鸟
Blackbird to Raven. Blackbird.
-他... -黑鸟呼叫乌鸦
- Does, uh... - Blackbird to Raven.
-他知道你还活着吗 -应该不知道
- Does he know you're alive? - Nah. I don't think so.
-呼叫 乌鸦 -听上去好像他知道
- Come in, Raven. - You see, that sounds to me like he does.
弗兰克 我们需要担心吗
Frank... do we need to worry about this?
我刚说了他是我朋友 我没说吗
I just told you he's my friend. Didn't I just say that?
哪种朋友
What kind of friend?
生死之交的那种
The life or death kind. That's what kind.
就这样吗 得了吧
That's all I get? Come on,
弗兰克 现在情况很严重
Frank, this is a serious development here.
好吗 一个我从来没听说过的人
All right? Some guy, I never heard of him,
突然间在全频道广播找你
all of a sudden he's broadcasting your name all over the radio.
-我刚怎么和你说的 -黑鸟呼叫乌鸦
- What did I just say to you? - Blackbird to Raven, come in?
他为什么现在找你
Why is he calling you now?
乌鸦 乌鸦 我是黑鸟
Come in, Raven. Raven, this is Blackbird.
我不知道
I don't know.
今天真冷
Cold today.
不错 能让人清醒点
That's good. Wakes people up.
女士 加入我们
Ma'am, join with us to
重申你的第二修正案权利吧
reaffirm your God-given Second Amendment rights.
不用了 谢谢
Oh, I'm good, thanks.
每天他们都会失去一点他们的自♥由♥
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表