剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
一号♥狙击手 二号♥狙击手
Sniper One? Sniper Two?
-就位 -就位
- In position. - In position.
一二号♥狙击手 一号♥战术小队 车在来的路上
Sniper One, Sniper Two, Tactical One... wagon's on the move.
估计还有十分钟到达畜栏
Estimated ten minutes till it gets to the corral.
收到 指挥部
Copy that, Command.
-收到 指挥部 -收到 指挥部
- Copy that, Command. - Copy that, Command.
一号♥跟踪车 还有十分钟
Follow One, we are ten minutes from go-no-go
到达会面点
at the meeting point.
收到 指挥部
Copy that, Command.
我们正在监视目标 前往会面点
We have eyes on target and are proceeding to meeting point.
收到 一号♥跟踪车 跟进
Copy that, Follow One. Hold tight.
沉稳小心
Calm and careful.
收到 指挥部
Copy that, Command.
一号♥狙击手
Sniper One.
怎么...
What the...
一号♥跟踪车 能收到我的信息吗
Follow One, can you read me?
该死
Oh, shit!
一号♥跟踪车 能收到我的信息吗
Follow One, can you read me?
一号♥跟踪车 请回复
Follow One, please respond.
-联络他们 -不行 通讯干扰了
- Call it in. - I can't. It's jammed.
*我感受到爱爱爱爱*
*I feel love I feel love feel...*
一号♥狙击手 请回复 战术小队
Sniper One, please respond! Tactical?
重复 请回复 我们听不到了
Repeat, please respond. We've lost ears, people.
塞姆 收到了吗 请回复
Sam? Do you copy? Please respond.
该死
Shit!
该死
Shit!
跟着他
Stay after him.
-这放的什么 -他们也不知道
- What am I listening to? - They don't know.
-什么干扰吧 -什么意思
- Some kind of interference. - What do you mean?
-塞姆 准备好 -中止计划吗
- Sam, just be ready. - Do we abort?
不 跟踪车还在继续前进
No, follow car is still go.
继续就位 不联络行动
Stay in position. We do this deaf.
-迪娜 -守住位置 这是命令
- Dinah-- - Stay in position. That's an order.
放下枪 转过去
Drop your guns! Turn around!
看到水面了吗
You see that water?
五秒
Five seconds.
想被烤熟还是湿身 自己选吧
You get really hot or really wet. You choose.
能不能关掉那玩意
Is there any way we can turn that down?
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
这是那辆车第二次经过了
That's the second time the truck's passed there.
这是个循环
It's a loop.
有人把监控换成了循环
Someone's feeding us a goddamn loop.
开走那辆车
Take the van.
施泰因 出事了 那辆车出事了
Stein, something's up. Something's happened to the truck.
最后一次是出现在九号♥码头
They were last at pier nine.
-我现在过去 -我不明白
- I'm heading there. - I don't understand.
-什么意思 -赶紧过去
- What do you mean-- - Just get there.
被劫了
It's being ripped off.
弗兰克 有人来了
Frank, we got company.
你上高速 我甩掉他们
You head for the highway. I'll cut 'em off.
怎么回事
What's happening?
继续开 你知道该去哪里
Keep driving. You know where to go.
-你干了什么 -我♥干♥了什么
- What did you do? - What did I do?
是啊
Yeah.
我♥干♥了什么
What did I do?
我♥干♥了什么 我的手...
What did I do? I got my hands...
我的手脏了 混♥蛋♥
I got my hands dirty, you piece of shit!
回家 回家
Go home. Go home.
别动 你受伤了
Just be still. You're all banged up.
卡塞尔
Castle...
别动
Stop that.
马达尼特工
Agent Madani.
你...
Did...
你杀了沃尔夫吗
Did you kill Wolf?
没错 就是我♥干♥的
You're goddamn right I did.
他是脏警
He was dirty.
别碍我的事 马达尼
You stay out of my way, Madani.
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表