剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
Couple days.
弗兰克怎么样了
How's Frank?
他还活着
He's alive.
他走了
He's gone.
在找这个吗
Looking for this?
你好吗 比利
How you doing, Billy?
不算最好
I've had better days.
我在新闻上看到你了
Yeah. I've seen you on the news.
"持械 高度危险"
"Armed and dangerous."
他们根本不知道吧
They have no idea, huh?
是那个威尔森把你的脸弄成这样的吗
Wilson kid do that to your face?
没错
Yeah.
不过...我老了
Still... I'm getting old.
这个疤只会平添我的特色
Figured the scars will just give me character.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我觉得我会在那个小混♥蛋♥出手前
I think I'd have shot the little bastard
就给他一枪
before he got the chance.
当然了 拿吧
Yeah, yeah, of course. Go ahead.
比利 你看上去时刻准备着
Wow, Billy. You look ready for action.
我还要解决几件事情
Well, I got a few scores to settle.
所以你才来这里吗
Is that why you're here?
不
No.
不 据我所知 你没对我做过什么
No. You've done me no wrong, as far as I know.
不过我还是要问你几个问题
I got a couple of questions for you, though.
你知道弗兰克还活着有多久了
How long did you know Frank was alive?
我们在他墓前喝醉的时候 你就知道吗
Did you know back when we were getting drunk at his grave?
是的
Yeah.
所以 我的一个朋友想杀我
So, one of my friends is trying to kill me,
另一个一直以来都在骗我
and the other one has been lying to me this whole time.
真让人难受
Man, that shit hurts.
比利 你做了很多坏事
Billy, you did some really bad shit.
-你需要帮助 兄弟 -是吗
- You need to get help, brother. - Is that right?
你想让我怎么办
What you want me to do?
你想让我和你的小圈子坐在一起 分享...
You want me to come sit in your little circle, share...
讲故事 讲讲...
tell stories, talk about...
我是怎么完全变了个样吗
how I got myself all turned around?
是吗 比利 你完全变了个样吗
Did you, Billy? Did you get turned around?
没有
No.
我能去泡点咖啡吗
You mind if I make some coffee?
当然了
Sure.
我也想喝一杯
I could use a cup myself.
我帮弗兰克保守秘密是因为这是他要求的
I kept Frank's secret because he asked me to.
如果是你 我也会为你这么做
And I would have done the same thing for you.
你知道最疯狂的是什么吗
And you know what the crazy thing is?
弗兰克不想让你知道他还活着
Frank didn't want you to know he was alive
是因为他想保护你
because he wanted to protect you.
弗兰克是个愚蠢固执的混♥蛋♥
Frank is a dumb, stubborn son of a bitch.
我们本来都不用走到这个地步的
None of us needs to be in this situation.
如果说非要怪谁
You wanna blame somebody for this...
就怪他吧
you blame him.
怎么了
What?
拜托 谁会在乎 那些毒品
Come on. Who gives a shit? Drugs?
反正都会被人运入境 不如由我们来
They're gonna come in somehow, might as well be us.
怎么了 我们杀了几个阿富汗人
And what, we killed a couple Afghans.
他们本来就这样
That's all they do.
自相残杀
They kill each other.
我从来没伤害过他
I was never hurting him.
你们俩...你们俩几乎一模一样
You know, you two... You two are almost exactly alike.
只有一个区别
There's just one difference.
弗兰克永远不会背叛兄弟
Frank would never betray a brother.
好吧...
Yeah, well...
所以我才来这里 科迪斯
that's why I'm here, Curtis.
我要让你背叛你的兄弟
I'm gonna make you betray a brother.
弗兰克在哪里
Where's Frank?
所以呢 你要用我的枪打死我吗
So what? You gonna kill me with my own gun?
不
Nah.
我可能只会打你那条好腿几枪
I'll probably just shoot you in your good leg
让你告诉我
a bunch until you tell me.
你这个跛腿混♥蛋♥
You peg-leg bastard!
该死
God damn it.
你还在吗
You there?
别告诉我我把你杀了
Come on, don't tell me I killed you now.
我在
Yeah, I'm here.
老实说...我觉得非常生气
I'm gonna be honest... I'm taking this kinda personally.
不知道是谁呢
Well, I wonder who that could be.
快接吧
Go ahead, answer it.
接
Answer it!
喂
Yeah.
你没事吧
You all right?
肩膀中了一枪 出血很严重
Took one in the shoulder. Bleeding pretty bad.
让他接 给他
Put him on. Go on.
他想和你谈
He wants to talk to you.
如果我把电♥话♥给你 你会朝我开枪吗
Now, if I give you this phone, are you gonna shoot me?
现在不会
Not right now.
你保证
Do you promise?
一直在撒谎的人不是我 科迪斯
I'm not the one's been lying all this time, Curtis.
拿过来
Send it over.
弗兰克
Frank.
我们这么了解彼此 都能猜到对方的动向
Shit, we know each other so well, we saw each other coming.
我们结束这一切吧 比尔 不需要再有人受伤
Let's end this, Bill, hmm? No one else needs to get hurt.
我很愿意伤害任何你在乎的人
I will happily hurt everyone you ever gave a shit
直到我最终找到你
about until I get to you.
你想找我就来吧 我就在这里
You want me, come get me. I'm right here.
放了他 比尔
Let him go, Bill.
我会让你走出那扇门 我保证
I'll let you walk out that door. I give you my word.
我的话算话
That still means something.
你说得倒轻巧
Now that's easy for you to say.
你占据高地和所有优势
You got the higher ground and all the advantages.
不如我就留在这里 等科特流血而死
So maybe I just stay here, wait for Curt to bleed out.
然后我下一个电♥话♥就打给国安部
Then my next call is to Homeland.
来吧 比尔 结束这一切 就我们俩
Come on, Bill. Let's just finish it, you and me.
随便你想怎么样
Any way you want.
好
All right.
我就相信你
I'm gonna trust you.
只要让我听到你的来♥复♥枪♥退下弹夹和子弹的声音
Soon as I hear that magazine and cartridge eject from your rifle.
好
Okay.
满意了吗
You happy?
我们今晚见 午夜
Let's meet tonight. Midnight.
在你的旋转彩色木马边怎么样 弗兰基
How about by your painted ponies, Frankie?
你觉得怎么样
How you feel about that?
在一切开始的地方终结一切
Finish this where it all started.
叫辆救护车 我的话也还算话
Call yourself an ambulance. My word means something, too.
亲爱的 快看
Honey, look.
想试试吗
Wanna give it a shot?
他们很快就坐不上了
They're gonna be too old for this.
别那么说
Ah, stop that.
-他们长大得很快 -是啊
- They're growing up fast. - Yeah.
趁热来拿
Come get it while it's hot!
-看看他们俩 -是啊
- Look at these two. - Yeah.
真是如出一辙
Two peas in a pod.
喂
Hey, you.
-喂什么 -喂
- Hey, back. - Hey.
我能有一批真正的马吗
Can I get a real horse now?
我只是说 小弗兰克
I'm just saying, little Frank,
我觉得这名字有点缺乏想象力
I think it shows a lack of imagination.
你♥爸♥爸是个好家伙
I mean, your dad is a good guy and all.
我只是觉得他可以给你取个别的名字
I just think he could have named you something different.
听到比利叔叔说的话了吗
You hear Uncle Billy?
根本不可能听不到你比利叔叔说的话
It's impossible not to hear your Uncle Billy, bud.
他说得那么响 而且还天天说
He talks very loud and very often.
我的名字
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表