剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
some countdown running.
要不要都带回去
You want us to bring it all back?
不用 不要碰
No. No, don't touch it.
如果他们不在那 你们是怎么找到那地方的
If they weren't there, how'd you find the place?
我们追踪的手♥机♥
The phone we tracked...
就放在桌子上
it's right here on the desk.
该死 那是个陷阱 他就在那
Shit. It's a trap. He's there!
该死
Shit.
罗素
Russo!
你听见了吗
You hear me?
我要看着你死
I'm gonna watch you die!
比尔 是你吗
Bill? That you?
罗素
Russo!
罗素在那
Where's Russo?
我不知道
I... I don't know, man.
别啊
Oh, come on!
我真的 不知道
I really... I don't know.
那女人 和孩子
The woman. The kid.
-抓到哪去了 -我不知道 那是
- Where'd they take 'em? - I don't know, man. That was...
仅限必要人员知情 你懂的
That was need-to-know. You know how it is.
-我什么都不知道 -好吧
- I don't know anything. - Fair enough.
弗兰克
Frank?
我认识的那个比利·罗素
You know, the Billy Russo I knew...
他就有胆子亲自来
oh, he'd have the balls to come himself, you know?
我现在有打手替我去了 弗兰克
Yeah, well, I got staff for that these days, Frank.
老话说得好 养了狗 就不用自己看门了
You know the saying about having a dog and barking yourself?
总有一天 会只剩咱们两个
Someday, sometime, this is gonna come down to you and me.
你记住了 比尔
Just know that, Bill.
不 不会的
No, it isn't.
你是个通缉犯 弗兰克
You're a wanted man, Franky Boy.
他们早晚会抓住你的 就像上次
They'll catch up to you eventually. Just like the last time.
那看来你和我的时间都不多了 是不是比尔
I guess we're both running out of time then, huh, Bill?
那些电脑里有什么 弗兰克
What's in those computers, Frank?
女人和孩子 在哪里
The woman and the kid, where are they?
就在我这 在旁边
Oh, they're with me. Right here.
都好得很
Safe and sound.
除非我不让他们好
Unless I say otherwise.
他什么都掌握了 比尔
He's got everything, Bill.
你的所有事情都被利伯曼查到了
Lieberman, he's got everything on you.
我告诉你 那母子俩如果出什么事
I'mma tell you right now, anything happens to that family...
全世界都会看到的 全世界 比尔
whole world will see it. The whole world, Bill.
-然后你就完了 -扎克和莎拉也会死
- After that, you'll be done. - And Zach and Sarah will be dead.
你想把母子俩要回来
You want that family back...
我想要利伯曼 还有你
I want Lieberman, and I want you.
这就对了
That sounds about right.
那我安排交换地点
I'll set up the exchange, then.
如果你同意的话
If that's all right with you.
你知道怎么联♥系♥我 比尔
Yeah, you got my number, Bill.
国安部查到了你的名字
Homeland Security has your name.
他们知道了你的行动 他们刚刚通知我
They know about your operation. They've just informed me
有五名他们的特工在查案过程中殉职
that five of their agents have been killed pursuing this.
都是美国人 就死在纽约
Americans, right here in New York.
我们不干这种事 比尔 不能这么做
This is not what we stand for, Bill. Not what we do.
不是我做的
Wasn't me.
一个叫比利·罗素的前海军陆战队员
A former marine named Billy Russo
自作主张 要杀死卡塞尔
took it upon himself to try and kill Castle.
你的那个平民干员
Your civilian asset?
因为他也是你那个坎大哈行动的一员吗
Because he was part of your Kandahar operation?
军♥队♥走♥私♥海♥洛♥因♥的事
The fact that the military was trafficking heroin
就看记录怎么说
is a matter of record.
全都可以非常轻松地推到罗素头上
That can be laid at Russo's doorstep very easily.
卡塞尔一死 罗素承担罪名
Castle dies, Russo takes the fall,
咱们局完美脱身
the agency comes out clean.
你想得倒挺周全
You've got it all worked out.
天啊 听听你自己的话
My God, man, listen to yourself.
玛丽安 我一直很尊敬你 因为你现实
Marion, I have always admired you because you're a realist.
你为了更大的利益做过许多艰难的决定
You've made hard choices for the greater good.
我也一样
So am I.
你越界了 你看不出来吗
You've crossed a line. Can you not see that?
为什么 就因为公众可能知道吗
Why? Because it might become public?
-我本来期望你不是这样的 -你期望
- I expected better of you than that. - You expect...
你期望什么你期望
What exactly do you expect?
我期望你对同僚忠诚
A little loyalty to one of your own.
那我们到底在谈什么
So, what are we talking about here?
你要把我交给国安部吗
Are you gonna hand me over to Homeland?
你要揭发这一切吗 你也会被牵连的
You're going to expose all this? It'll take you down with me.
这甚至会搞垮我国和几个国家的关系
Hell, it'll throw relations with whole nations into disarray.
为了什么 就为了个死阿富汗人
And for what? For one dead Afghan
和一个疯子罪犯吗
and a criminal lunatic?
我们就让国安部赢这一局 保住我们局清白
We can give Homeland their win and keep the agency clean.
比利·罗素杀了那些国安部特工的时候
Billy Russo punched his own ticket
就已经给自己判了死刑了
when he killed those Homeland agents.
他会被正义惩罚的
Justice will be served,
而全国人♥民♥继续在无知中过好日子
and the rest of the country can remain blissfully unaware.
你在局里干了30年 玛丽安
You've given 30 years to the agency, Marion.
如果你不保护它的话 又有什么意义呢
That will mean nothing if we don't protect it.
那好
All right.
拿下罗素
Burn Russo.
好的夫人
Yes, ma'am.
然后我们一刀两断 就这么定了
And then we're done. That's the deal.
玛丽安
Marion...
我们局里容不下你这种人
There is no place for you in my agency.
玛丽安 别激动
Marion, wait.
别说了 先保护好我们局 然后你辞职
No. We protect the agency, and then you will resign your post.
就当是为了更伟大的利益
Let's say it's for the greater good.
可这样我就没动力把这件事隐瞒下去了
But that hardly motivates me to make this go away.
我觉得动力很足
Oh, I think it would.
因为如果你不照做
Because if you don't,
我就亲自把你交给国安部
I will hand you to Homeland myself,
确保你老死在牢里
and see you in prison for the rest of your life,
不管我身上有没有脏水 你让我恶心
shit on my shoes or not. You disgust me.
你说等到午夜 老爸
You said midnight, Dad.
你觉得彼得不会有事吧
You think Pete's okay?
也许我们来错地方了
Maybe we're in the wrong place.
没有 没来错地方
No, no, no. We're in the right place.
我确定他没事 再等等吧
I'm sure he's okay. Uh... we'll just wait.
他就会等我
He'd wait for me.
你冷吗
You cold?
等等
Wait.
-怎么了 -我喜欢那首歌♥
- What? - I like that song.
好吧
Here you go.
我和我朋友给这歌♥编了支舞
Me and my friends made up a dance to it.
挺傻的 但也很好玩
It's stupid, but it's fun.
我猜肯定不傻 你跳舞很棒的
I bet it's not stupid. You are an amazing dancer.
你怎么知道
How would you know that?
我一直 一直都在想着你
I never, ever stopped thinking about you.
没事
It's okay.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
没事 我叫她来的
It's okay. I called her.
你来了多久了 我们还担心你呢
How long have you been here? We were worried.
我得确保她是自己来的
Yeah. I had to make sure she came alone.
怎么着马达尼 要不要再拔枪指着我
How about it, Madani? You gonna pull your weapon on me again?
需要我拔枪吗
Do I have to?
-你还好吧 -好
- You all right? - Yeah.
不敢相信你联♥系♥了她
Can't believe you called her.
说实话 我也不敢相信
Honestly, neither can I.
既然他信任你 看来我也信任你
Ah, if he trusts you, I guess I do, too.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
你做的很好 孩子
You did good, kid.
这段时间你一直知道他还活着
You knew he was alive all this time?
是
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表