剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
他们不是还活着吗
Still alive, aren't they?
你们在错误的人面前打中了错误的人
You shot the wrong people in front of the wrong people.
现在没有承包商愿意找我们了
Ain't a contractor that'll touch us right now.
我根本没活干
I can't get a gig anywhere.
网上你们在一群伊♥拉♥克♥平民中
Listen, there's not much of anything I can do
肆意开火的视频流传
about a YouTube video of you guys
我也没有办法
opening up on a bunch of Iraqi civilians.
-国♥务♥院♥这样我也没办法... -那你能做什么
- And nothing I can do about State coming-- - What can you do?
一个行动
An op.
不露面 搜索并销毁
Blacked out. Search and destroy.
完全不被承认
Total deniability.
就在市内
Right here in the city.
我会亲自指挥
And I'll be leading it myself.
这能怎么改变国♥务♥院♥对我们的看法
How does that help us with State?
不会改变 但是你们收到的一大笔钱
It doesn't. But the big fat checks you'll be getting
能帮你们去往没有引渡协议的国家
will help get you to a country with no extradition.
我会帮你们安排安全通行
And I'll help arrange safe passage.
有多少钱
How fat are the checks?
五十万 每人
Five hundred grand. Each.
先付一半 完事后付另一半
Half now, half on completion.
看来这个人真的很想要某个人死
Somebody must really need someone dead.
这个人一向如此
Somebody always does.
不
No.
不 别这样 我的头要炸了
No, don't do that. Don't do that. My head's gonna explode.
-我的天啊 -吃了
- Oh, my God. - Eat that.
弗兰克 你能忘记我昨晚说的一切吗
Frank, can you please forget everything I said last night?
除了关于马达尼的
With the exception of Madani.
忘了马达尼吧 我们不去找马达尼 明白了吗
Forget Madani, okay? We're not going to Madani. Is that clear?
吃了 能帮你恢复
Eat that. It'll help.
这是发酵米 里面都是益生菌
It's got fermented rice. It's full of probiotics.
-天啊 谢谢你 -别谢我 谢越南人
- Oh, my God. Thank you. - Don't thank me. Thank the Vietnamese.
-你揍我了吗 -就一下
- Did you hit me? - Just once.
这是哪里来的
Where'd you get this?
我做的
I made it.
太好吃了
This is amazing.
我不知道你会做饭
I didn't know you could cook.
我身上还有很多你不知道的事
There's a lot you don't know about me.
给
Here.
这也能帮你
That'll help, too.
你妻子
Your wife.
我要接吗 我到底要不要接
Should I answer that? Should I answer it or not?
那是你女朋友
It's your girlfriend.
我就说一遍
I'm only gonna say this once, okay?
我和玛丽亚在一起三个月后
I was with Maria for three months
她怀上了丽莎
when she got pregnant with Lisa.
她说她不愿意打掉她
She said that she was not giving her up.
不想一个人抚养她
Didn't wanna raise her alone,
但是她表示如果我不愿意安定下来她也理解
but she understood if I didn't wanna hang around.
那天我向她求婚了
I asked her to marry me that day.
有朋友说我疯了 说我简直失去了理智
Now I had friends who said I was crazy, that I'd lost my mind.
但从那以后我们就一直在一起
But we were together ever since.
当然了 我们...我们会有问题
Now, sure, we... we had problems,
-但我从来没想和别人在一起 -好吧
- but I never wanted to be with anyone else. - Right--
能不能闭上嘴巴听我说一次
Why don't you shut your mouth and listen for a change?
我不想和你老婆一起
I don't want your wife.
明白了吗
You got it?
很好
Good.
彼得 我是莎拉
Hey, Pete, it's Sarah.
很抱歉打扰你了
Um, I'm really sorry to bother you.
如果你正在忙
I don't mean to interrupt you
我不是想打扰你
if you're in the middle of something, um...
我只是真的很担心 是扎克
I'm just really worried. It's Zach.
我觉得他想伤害别人 不管怎么样
I think he's planning to hurt someone. And anyway, um,
如果你能回电 那我真的很感激你
if you could call me back, I would really appreciate it.
谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
-谢谢你愿意过来 -嗯
- Um, thank you for coming. - Yeah.
你没事吧
You all right?
进来吧
Come on in.
怎么了
What's going on?
我想给你看点东西
I want to show you something.
我...我在扎克的背包里发现了这个
I, uh... I found this in Zach's backpack.
他...自从大卫死后他就变得不一样了
He just... He has not been the same since David died.
他...他...
Uh, he-- he--
他最近刚打了他姐姐 他...
he smacked his sister not too long ago. He's...
这可怜的孩子一直很愤怒 他的脾气很差
The poor kid is angry all the time. He's got this crazy temper.
他从我们邻居那儿偷了一块滑板
He stole a skateboard from our neighbor.
现在...又发现这个 我...
And now... now this? I just...
-他在哪里 -楼上
- Where is he? - Upstairs.
好吧
Okay.
你去叫他下来吧
Why don't you go get him, huh?
然后你可以...出去走走
And maybe you... you go take a walk.
谢谢你
Thank you.
衣服不错
Cool shirt.
我对饶舌没什么兴趣 但是武当...
Never much into hip-hop, but Wu-Tang...
这可是另一个境界
That's that next-level shit.
你其实并不在乎我要说什么 是吗
You don't really care about what I have to say, do you?
没关系
Nah. That's all right.
我在你这个年纪的时候
When I was your age,
估计也不会在乎我要说什么
I probably wouldn't care about what I had to say, either.
我当时和你一样是个小混♥蛋♥
Yeah, I was a real prick asshole just like you.
独子
Only child.
我父母都年纪大了
My parents were basically senior citizens.
他们控制不了我
They couldn't control me.
不 我只想...我只想伤害别人
No, all I wanted to do was... I wanted to hurt people.
我就那么做了 我伤害了别人 你想那么做吗
And I did. I hurt people. Is that what you want?
上
Move.
告诉你 我很欣赏你对武器的选择
I gotta tell you, I do approve of your choice of weapons.
你选的这把刀叫卡巴
What you picked, that's called a KA-BAR.
这是海军陆战队最好的朋友
It's a Marine's best friend.
近战的时候
You know, up close,
我还是更喜欢用这个 而不是用枪
I'd rather have this than any firearm.
用枪的话 目标可能会侥幸逃脱
You see, with a gun, the target can get lucky.
子弹可能打不中要害 但是这可不会
A bullet can miss what's important. But not with this.
插♥进♥去 捅到要害
You slide it in, you guide it through...
能把一个人撕成碎片 杀死他
and you rip right into the parts of a man that make him dead.
绝对没有侥幸
There's no luck in that.
你现在坐在这里 假设你有一把枪
From where you're sitting right now, say you had a gun.
你可以上膛锁定 而我绝对毫发无损
You could be locked and loaded, and I'd still rather be me.
我可以拉近距离
I could close the distance.
不
No!
在你还没来得及开枪的时候
Cut that little head of yours clean off
就把你的小脑袋割下来
before you'd ever get a shot.
你现在觉得自己很强吗
You feel tough now? Huh?
动手啊 动手啊
Do it. Do it.
我想要一把刀 因为我很害怕
I wanted the knife because I'm scared.
我甚至都没有什么朋友了
I don't even have any more friends.
我只想...
I just wanted...
感觉很糟糕 一直都这样
It feels bad. All the time.
也许我想让他们也有这种感觉
Maybe I wanted them to feel bad.
就一次
Just once.
好了 好了 好了
Okay, okay, okay, okay.
好了
That's it.
好了 好了 好了
Okay, okay, okay.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
国安部 放下武器
Homeland Security! Drop your weapons!
该死
Shit.
在我们后面
Behind us!
放下武器 趴在地上
Drop your weapons and get down on the ground!
这些人到底是谁
Who the hell are these guys?
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表