剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
Say you're, uh, Special Forces?
那最少要十五万
$150,000, minimum.
看护兵 再加二十万
Corpsman? Add another 200K.
所以这个政♥府♥ 我们的国家
So this government, our country,
你们所宣誓要保护的国家 在你们身上投资
the one that you all swore to protect, invested in you.
你们...你们也在投资
And you all... you all invested, too.
你们投资了时间
You invested time...
你们的生命
your lives.
扪心自问 你们用那些投资做了什么
Ask yourself, what are you doing with that investment?
这里有人一年赚十万吗
Is anybody here making $100,000 a year?
我倒想
Yeah, I wish.
你一年赚五万吗 四万呢
You making 50K a year? 40?
没有 没有
No, no...
没有
no.
为什么
Why?
为什么呢
Why is that?
是...是因为你不值得那些投资吗
Is it... Is it because you're not worth the investment?
不
No.
是因为你的能力
It's because your skills
和你回家后要做的那些任务并不相符
are not matched to the tasks available to you here at home.
就那么简单 你们是战士
It's that simple. You are fighters!
在砧板 你将有机会
And here at Anvil, you will have the opportunity
为生存而战
to fight for a living.
你们也会得到丰厚的酬劳
And you will be well compensated.
我知道...
Now... I know...
我知道
I know.
我不是
I'm not
只来给你们钱
here offering you just money.
我是说...我们中
I mean, not a... not a single
没有人是为了钱而来的 是吗
one of us joined up to make a fortune, right?
是因为我们不想让我们的人生那么
It's because we didn't want our lives to be just...
灰暗
gray.
我们想赋予一些意义
We wanted them to mean something.
我们想做比我们自身更重要的事
We wanted to be a part of something bigger than ourselves!
在砧板 如果你加入
And here at Anvil, if you are recruited...
你便会找到
you will find that something.
属于你们的全新兄弟会 为之而战的目标
A new brotherhood to call your own. Something to fight for.
甚至...为之生存
To live for... even.
好
Okay...
需要授权
美国国土安♥全♥局♥
信息库
进入中
美国国土安♥全♥局♥
信息库
即将完成
美国国土安♥全♥局♥
信息库
完成
美国国土安♥全♥局♥
交易定在明天那些港口的一个仓库中
The exchange is set for tomorrow at a warehouse on the docks.
桑普森特工将扮演买♥♥家
Agent Sampson is our buyer.
狙击手会在这里 这里和这里就位
Snipers will post here, here and here.
卖♥♥家将从纽瓦克顺着大路开过来
Our seller is coming in from Newark by road.
鲍尔斯和辛克莱会确保
Bowers and Sinclair will make sure
武器运下船
that the weapons make it off the boat
然后跟着他们
and then follow them across.
不管发生什么事 跟踪车辆不得参与交火
No engagement from the follow car, no matter what happens.
金钱交易一完成
The second the money exchanges hands,
逮捕小组马上行动 干净利落
the arrest team moves in quick, clean, tie it up in a bow
准备好把他们交给检察官
and ready for the US attorney.
有问题吗
Any questions?
你的狙击手分布不对
Your sniper spacing's off.
只有把你的车停在这里 他们才能有开阔视野
They don't have clean lines unless your van parks exactly here.
让他们转移到街角
Move them to the corners,
-那仓库两边都能看到 -有道理
- you've got both sides of the warehouse. - Fair enough.
狙击手需要设置专用通讯路线
And you need a dedicated comm line to the snipers.
我的团队...对不起 只有你的团队
My team... Sorry, your team,
能够目击交易过程
will be the only ones with eyes on the buy.
增援太远 让指挥车决定开火时机
Follow will be too far away, and calling the shot from
简直就是自讨苦吃
the ops trailer is begging for disaster.
联♥系♥港口巡警
And call Harbor Patrol.
问问能不能找搜巡逻船看住水上出口
See if you can get a boat to cover the water exit.
以防万一
Just in case.
我说完了
I'm done.
谢谢大家 开始工作吧
Thank you, everybody. Let's go to work.
我只是好奇
So, uh, just curious...
-我有对的地方吗 -别这样 施泰因
- Did I get anything right? - Come on, Stein.
挺不错的 我只是让行动变得更好
It was good. I just made it better.
这是主管特工该做的
As the SAC should.
等等
Wait a second.
所以埃尔南德斯才来吗 正式任命你吗
Is that why Hernandez was here? To make it official?
拉菲来是为了确保我不出格
Rafi was here to make sure I toe the line.
他可是胡萝卜加大棒的高手
He's a black belt in carrot and stick.
有他罩着你真好
Nice guy to have watching your back.
当他们刚创立国土安♥全♥局♥的时候
You know, when they first started Homeland,
他们想找那些外语母语的人
they wanted native speakers.
波斯语 普什图语 阿♥拉♥伯语
Farsi, Pashtun, Arabic.
想法很简单 让敌人去抓敌人
The thinking was simple: use the enemy to catch the enemy.
但拉菲不是这样
But Rafi wasn't like that.
我在上西区长大 我们在家说波斯语
I grew up on the Upper West Side. We speak Farsi at home,
但我从来都觉得我是美国人
but I never considered myself anything but American.
他招我时 说
When he recruited me, he said,
"有一些只有你能做的事 只有你会有的见解
"There are contributions and insights only you can make,
这是我们部门不可或缺的"
and without them the agency will be lacking."
我...我相信了他
And I... I believed him.
现在呢
And now?
这个案子很不错
This is a good case.
能收缴一大批枪
It'll take a lot of guns off the street.
你应该为自己而感到自豪
You should be proud of the work you've done.
谢谢 老大
Thanks, boss.
好了 还剩两分钟 完不成就淘汰
All right, two minutes to finish this or you flunk.
加油 你可以的
Come on, you got this.
-再来十个就好了 -好了
- Ten more and you're done. - Okay.
-回去 -好吧 好吧
- Get back up there. - Okay. Okay.
加油 伙计 就差那么一点
Hey, come on, man. We're too close not to do this.
-用力 你还可以 -我不知道我还行不行
- Push it. You got more. - I don't know if I got any more.
你还行 加油
You got more. Come on.
我们一起做 加油 加油
Let's do them together, come on. Come on.
一 二
One. Two.
-三 -二
- Three. - Two!
-四 五 -三
- Four. Five. - Three!
你上一次调这把吉他是什么时候
When was the last time you tuned this guitar?
我是从典当行买♥♥的
I got it at a pawn shop.
本来以为可以自学打发时间
Thought it might help pass the time. I could teach myself.
后来发现我没有吉他天分
Turns out I suck at guitar.
只需要一些努力
All it takes is a little dedication.
你又要说狗的故事了吗
You gonna start talking about the dog again?
圣塔娜[一个乐队]
Hey, Santana.
我找到你要找的枪了
I found your guns.
这才对嘛
Now you're talking.
谁要买♥♥
Who's buying 'em?
-国安部 -国安部
- Homeland Security. - Homeland?
逮捕队
下车点
我整晚都在看邮件
Yeah. See, I've been reading e-mails all night.
狙击手位置
下车点
纽约警局 枪管所和海关都不得插手
NYPD, ATF, Customs, they've all been warned off.
希腊人以为他们要和一名罪犯交易
The Greeks think they're going to meet a criminal buyer.
国安部要把他们一网打净
Homeland's gonna roll 'em up.
这是他们的战术计划
Got their tactical plans right here.
狙击手...跟踪车
Snipers... uh, follow cars...
突击队...阵势很大
assault teams... It's pretty heavy.
我们需要一辆车
We're gonna need a ride.
我猜他已经死了
Oh, guess he's dead.
把他搬出去
Get him out of here.
我要解开你的布条了
Now I'm gonna take that gag out.
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表