剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
Do you know who he is?
弗兰克
Frank?
如果你知道 就告诉我
If you do, tell me.
我可以去找联调局 然后就交给我们吧
I can go to the FBI, and we can deal with this.
我的方法要更快
Ah, it's faster my way.
更快 他们就在我身边
Faster? They're right here.
我们这次就不能用正当方法解决吗
Why don't we do this the right way for once?
得确保他逃不掉
Right way he doesn't walk away from.
你这样跟他有什么区别
That makes you no different than him.
凯伦 我们俩完全不一样 你知道的
Hey, Karen, we are plenty different, and you know it.
-是吗 -对
- Yeah? - Yeah.
你们俩都不喜欢世界运转规则的人
Two guys don't like the way the world works,
所以就这么为所欲为
so they do whatever they like?
别这么做 还说是为了我
Do not do this and say that it's for me.
保持低调
Yeah, just stay put.
你不是该去工作吗
Shouldn't you be out there?
没人想让我去工作 相信我
Nobody wants me out there, believe me.
做♥爱♥并不能解决你的问题
Sex is not gonna make your problems go away.
或许我只是想爽爽
Maybe I just wanted to feel something good.
你知道我参加过十七场葬礼吗
Do you know that I've been to 17 funerals?
朋友的 战友的
Friends, guys that I served with.
你以为我不知道这是什么感觉吗
You think I don't know what this feeling is like?
有谁的死是你的错吗
Yeah, were any of them your fault?
如果我要这样想的话 当然有
Yeah, if I wanted to go that way. Sure.
要是我杀了这个人或阻止了那个人 他就不会死
Maybe if I'd shot this guy, or stopped that guy.
早点到就好了 多留会就好了
Been there a second sooner, stayed a second later.
所以或许吧
So maybe.
或者还可以怪罪敌人 这么想怎么样
Or, shit, blame the enemy. How about that?
有时...
Sometimes...
有时是死人的错
Sometimes it's the dead guy's fault.
你有这么想过吗
You ever think about that?
在你躺着的时候
While you're lying there?
或许是施泰因搞砸了
Maybe Stein screwed up.
他怎么就能让人捅死了他呢
I mean, how'd he manage to get himself stabbed
他手里可拿着枪呢
when he was the one with the gun?
我去不去工作都不重要
It doesn't matter if I'm out there or in here.
坏人还是在做坏事 世界继续运转
Bad guys keep doing bad shit, the world turns.
那你就重整旗鼓坚守岗位
And so you get back on the horse.
我们这种人就得这样
That's what people like us do.
现在这有个大任务
And there's a pretty big horse for you
就等着你去做呢
to jump on the back of right now.
如果你做不到
If you can't do that...
或许你的确是该好好休息
maybe it's time to call it a day.
这没什么可羞耻的
There'd be no shame in it.
这是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
退缩的许可
Permission to quit?
就算我想 也不能回去了
Look, I can't go back, even if I wanted to.
有联邦探员死了 施泰因也白死了
Federal agents are dead, and Stein died for nothing.
一旦大家查清楚 我就完了
As soon as everyone figures that out, I'm finished.
我...我用弗兰克·卡塞尔的名字做饵
I... I used Frank Castle's name as bait.
我追查了想要杀一个死人的人
I went after the people trying to kill a dead man.
我听上去肯定很疯狂吧
You see how crazy that makes me look, right?
你只是想要做正确的事
You were just trying to do the right thing.
没人会在乎的
No one will give a shit.
是吗
Yeah?
他们不在现场
Well, they weren't there.
你也不在
Neither were you.
-讲 -你在哪儿
- Yeah? - Hey, where are you?
在威尔森家 没看到他或是他爸
At the Wilsons'. No sign of him or the old man.
听着 弗兰克
Listen, Frank...
我一直在想你说的话 我觉得你是对的
I've been thinking about what you said. You're right.
如果你有办法对付这个人 那你一定要去
If you can do something about this guy, you have to, you know?
就算我不喜欢也要做
Even if I don't like it.
马达尼·迪娜
怎么了 我也没求你允许我这么做啊
What is this? You're giving me permission I never asked for.
你一定要不择手段
You have to do whatever it takes
保护所爱的人
to take care of the people you love.
你想跟我说什么 大卫
What are you trying to tell me, David?
我追踪到了威尔森的手♥机♥ 是另一处地址
Listen, I got a trace from Wilson's cell, different address.
他大约三十分钟前接到了一通科迪斯的电♥话♥
He got a call about 30 minutes ago from Curtis.
现在科迪斯也在那个地方
Now Curtis is at the same address.
-范布伦街83451号♥ -该死的
- 83451 Van Buren. - God damn it.
当然 我都不关心
Absolutely. None of my concern.
我对执法部门的看法就是让人家做好工作
My view of law enforcement is let them do their jobs.
我提议从两方面入手
What I'm proposing to do is twofold.
首先 要确保照顾好这次恐怖事件的
Firstly, that we see that the victims of this terrible event
受害者
are looked after and...
正是 另一方面...
Exactly. And secondly, that...
是的 另一方面 我们也要
Yeah. Secondly, that we do not
别忘了驱动他的原因 他...
lose sight of what drives this terrorist. He...
感激不尽
I appreciate that.
你的支持对我们而言意义重大
Your support will make all the difference.
好的 谢谢
Yup. And thank you.
他加入了 联♥系♥他的办公室准备资金划拨
He's in. Contact his office for transfer of funds.
确保他的名字出现在项目里的
And make sure his name is prominent in the,
醒目位置 下一个是谁
uh, programs. Who's next?
罗素先生 安全顾问来了
Mr. Russo, the security consultant, is here.
罗素先生
Mr. Russo.
我是斯坦·奥利 希望我们没有怠慢你
I'm Stan Ori. I hope we haven't kept you.
没有没有 这里还真是热闹啊
Not at all. It's a hive of activity around here.
是的 为了帮助爆♥炸♥事件的受害者们
Yeah, I'm planning a fundraising gala here at the hotel
我计划在这个酒店办一场慈善募捐活动
to benefit the victims of the bombings.
提高此次事件的关注度
Raise awareness on the issues.
以及表明坚决反对恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的决心
And a clear act of defiance in the face of terrorism.
是的 还有让自己和这家伙为敌
Yeah, and setting yourself up as this guy's enemy.
我想这就是我来这的原因了
I guess that's why I'm here.
我有个上头的朋友告诉我 你是最棒的
A, uh, friend in a high place told me you were the best.
你的朋友是对的
Your friend was right.
我很想知道 你作为一名军人
I'm interested. As a military man,
怎么看这名恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
what's your take on this terrorist?
专业角度上看 他是一个需要控制的威胁
Professionally, he's a threat to be neutralized.
个人角度...
Personally...
他只是一个杀人懦夫 我能分分钟干倒他
he's a murdering coward I'd take out in the blink of an eye.
你...你不担心暴♥力♥会滋生暴♥力♥吗
And you... you don't worry that violence begets violence?
议员 我的生计是暴♥力♥
Senator, I make my living out of violence.
所以你一点也不担心那个问题
And that doesn't bother you?
想雇佣武装安保的人可是你
Says the guy looking to hire armed security.
听着 如果我们俩要合作
Listen, if we're gonna work together,
你就要完全相信我
you need to start seeing us as insurance.
如果事情一切顺利 那么
If everything goes well, well...
你会觉得我们的到来毫无意义
then you'll wonder what the hell we're doing here.
如果不顺利...
And if it doesn't...
那我们可以成为
then we'll be the reason
你继续争论这一议题的原因
that you get to keep having these debates.
我是反枪♥支♥运动的领头人
I am a prominent voice in the anti-gun movement.
如果想袭击我的人被一枪爆头
If someone trying to attack me gets shot in the head...
你明白这会有多难堪
you can see how that wouldn't look good.
你的这些原则...
These principles of yours...
值得你为了它们去死吗
they worth dying for?
你什么时候能开始
When can you start?
马上 我去准备其他安保
Right away. Isaac and Simon
艾萨克和西蒙会陪着你的
will stay while I organize the rest of your detail.
如果这家伙的确来找你了 那么...
And if this guy does come after you, then...
他们会竭尽全力以人道手法制♥服♥他的
they'll do their best to subdue him in a humane manner.
笑话真冷 罗素先生
Very dry, Mr. Russo.
-欢迎加入 -谢谢 先生
- Welcome aboard. - Thank you, sir.
-你没问题吧 -好
- You good? - Yeah.
盯好奥利
Eyes on Ori.
此面向敌
科特
Curt?
科迪斯 看着我 是我
Hey, Curtis, look at me. It's me.
你不要动 别动 懂了吗
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表