剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
They call us the American Taliban.
因为我们专门半夜行动 人们失踪
Because we go in, the middle of the night, people disappear.
我们已经行动了一年 好吗
We have been doing it for a year, all right?
他们知道我们 他们想弄死我们
Now, look, they know about us. They want us dead.
我觉得这是一个陷阱
I think this is a trap.
我觉得这是一个陷阱 因为我会这么做
I think it's a trap because it's exactly what I would do.
罗素
Russo?
我相信弗兰克的直觉 长官
I trust Frank's instincts, sir.
我相信这份仔细审查的详细情报
And I trust hard-earned, thoroughly vetted intelligence.
我相信我的情报
I'll take my information over
而不是这些关于战争的模糊猜测
the vague notions of the war whisperer over here.
听着 混♥蛋♥ 我告诉你
Listen, asshole. Let me tell you something.
-你没有行动指挥... -这是
- You don't have operational command-- - This is--
冷静点 上尉
Wind it down, lieutenants.
我记得你们俩应该都没有指挥权
Last I checked, neither of you were in command.
长官
Sir.
让你们的小队准备好
Prep your teams.
我觉得我们如果出击 很可能会有牺牲
I think if we do this, men are gonna die.
我指出了位置 现在该你们出击了
I pointed. Now you need to go shoot.
-长官 -23点出发
- Sir. - Dust off at 2300.
-出去吧 -收到
- Now get the hell out of here. - Roger.
一旦他们布置好迫击炮
Once they get those mortars ranged in,
就会直接把我们炸进土里
they're gonna pound us into the ground.
我得穿过那幢楼 杀出一条撤退的道路
I'm going through that building. Clear a path for an evac.
-你疯了吗 -你想怎么办 比尔
- You out of your mind? - What do you wanna do, Bill?
你想死在这里吗 像瓮中之鳖一样
You wanna die here? Like a rat in a jar?
是时候来一场公平的战斗了
It's about time I had a fair fight.
-我要去 -那我和你一起去
- I'm going. - Then I'm coming with you.
你要留在这里 保护好他
You gotta stay here. Keep him safe.
-你在说什么 太疯狂了 -比尔 留在这里
- What are you talking about? That's crazy. - Bill, you stay here.
保护好他 掩护好
Keep him safe. Cover.
弗兰克
Frank.
我得回去找老大 我要去
I gotta get home to the boss. I gotta go.
快走
Move.
你怎么样 长官
How you doing, sir?
种瓜得瓜 弗兰克
Reap what you sow, eh, Frank?
这就是我收获的苦果了
Gonna do some reaping of my own.
不要流血而死了 听到了吗
You just don't bleed out, you hear me?
我要带你回家 长官 我要带你回家
I'm gonna get you home, sir. I'm gonna get you home.
掩护
Cover!
正在掩护
Covering!
来啊
Come on!
抓到他了吗
Did you get him?
杀死目标了吗
Did you kill the target?
抓到他了吗
Did you get him?
杀死目标了吗
Did you kill the target?
你说什么
What'd you say?
你说什么 混♥蛋♥
What'd you say, you piece of shit?
都是你干的
You did this!
-都是你干的 听到了吗 -后退
- You did this, you hear me? - Back up!
我要杀了你
I'll kill you!
是你干的 是你干的
You did this! You did this!
你想杀了那家伙 我不能让你这么做
You want to kill the man? I cannot let you do that.
-后退 -你为什么要保护那个混♥蛋♥
- Stand down! - Why you protecting that piece of shit?
我在保护你 这种人永远不会有责任
I'm protecting you. Guys like that, it's never on them!
不 不要 不要碰 不要碰我
No. No, don't... Don't touch... Don't touch me.
睁开你的双眼 伙计
Open your eyes, man.
这一切 这一切都是胡扯
This whole thing... This whole thing is bullshit!
你不喜欢这种滋味 那就走 我要走
You don't like the way that it smells? Get out! I am.
我申请调回特种部队了
I requested a transfer back to Force.
我做不到 我们...我们不能再这样了
I can't. We... We can't do this anymore!
我们...我们走吧
Let's... let's get out.
看看我们
I mean, look at us.
弗兰克
Frank!
看看你自己
Look at yourself.
比尔
Bill.
那天晚上你本来能终结这一切
You could have ended it all that night.
你却没有 然后他们杀了你的家人
You didn't, and then they killed your family.
你必须承担这一切
You have to live with that.
但是你挑起的战争 得了吧
But this war that you're waging, I mean, come on.
那是美国♥军♥队 那是中情局
That's the US military. That is the CIA.
你刚被一个
You just got rolled over by
绑在办公椅上的特工干倒了
one spook zip-tied to an office chair, here.
我以为是我需要你 原来你也那么需要我
I mean, I thought I needed you, but you need me just as bad.
听着
Look...
我花了好几个月
I've spent months and months
入侵他们每个部门和每个服务器
hacking into every agency and their server.
电♥话♥公♥司♥ 警♥察♥局 都不重要
Phone companies, police departments, it doesn't matter.
不管他们要怎么搞我们 我都能反击
Anything they can throw at us, I can throw it right back at 'em.
-我一直在为你准备 弗兰克 -什么意思
- I've been getting ready for you, Frank. - What does that mean?
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是每颗导弹都需要制导系统
It means that every missile needs a guidance system.
-上帝啊 -好吗
- Oh, Jesus Christ. - Okay?
没有我 你只是一个盲弹
Without me, you're just a blunt instrument.
不理我是吧 行吧 别理我
Yeah, blow me off. Yeah. Do it. Blow me off. That's right.
该死
Damn it.
坐下
Sit down.
上来
Get in.
别死要面子了 我想给你看点东西
Don't be proud. Get in. I want to show you something.
-坐上来吧 -该死
- Come on. Get in. - Ah, damn it.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
那些海♥洛♥因♥是用来资助其他事的
You know, that heroin was just financing for something else.
你的地狱犬行动
Your Operation Cerberus...
根本不存在
...doesn't exist.
没有正式记录 没有国会批准
There's no official record. There's no congressional approval.
根本不存在 你懂这是什么意思吗
It's totally off the books. You know what that means?
他们把你们变成了杀手 弗兰克
They turned you into a hit man, Frank.
我不在乎我们是不是相互信任
Now, I don't care if we trust each other or not.
我不想和你玩什么誓血为盟
I don't wanna be blood brothers.
那是树屋里的小孩玩的
That stuff is for kids in tree houses.
但是你和我现在的目标一致
But you and me, we want the same thing right now.
和我合作吧
So work with me.
一个条件
One condition.
-说吧 -他们要死
- Yeah, name it. - They die.
每个人都要死 没有什么庭审
Every single one of 'em. No trials.
不扯什么别的
No bullshit.
都得死
They die.
好 我没有意见
Yeah, I can live with that.
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表