剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
We knew exactly where you'd be.
完全知道该去哪找你
Exactly where to go to get you.
你给你的队员讲什么
You bored your squad shitless
回家的传统都快烦死他们了
talking about your homecoming tradition.
还在公园里野餐 弗兰克
Picnic in the park, Frank?
你可真是你妈妈的好宝宝啊
You really were your mama's little apple pie, weren't you?
什么意思 你杀了我家人是为了杀我吗
What're you saying? You killed my family to get to me?
扰乱视听
Misdirection.
好牌手从不露牌 弗兰克
A good player hides his hand, Frank.
我们认为如果死的人够多
We figured if there were enough dead bodies,
就根本不会有人
nobody would really care
有兴趣仔细查查死人中的某一个
to look close enough at any given one of 'em.
这是合理的风险
It was a calculated risk.
你懂的 对不对
You understand, right?
那利伯曼是怎么回事 他是谁
And Lieberman, what about Lieberman? Who's he?
我们以为是你把录像发给了他
We thought you were the one that sent him the tape.
闭上眼 弗兰克 让我帮你解脱吧
Now close your eyes, Frank. I'm gonna do you a favor.
你很快就要和家人团聚了
You're gonna see your family real soon.
不闭吗
No?
那随便你
Suit yourself.
没子弹 混♥蛋♥
Gun's empty, asshole.
现在只剩下你 我 和真♥相♥了
It's just you, me and the truth now.
你想讨好女孩就带她来这种地方吗
This is where you bring a girl when you're trying to impress her?
我带女孩来这种地方
This is where I bring a girl
一般是因为她能看穿这些鬼把戏
when she's gonna see through all that.
我都说不清你是不是在夸我了
I can't decide whether that's a compliment or not.
你是那种觉得这种话是冒犯的女人吗
Are you the kind of woman that takes offense at those?
那得看是谁说了
Depends who they're from.
上次我用这么脏的杯子
The last time I saw glasses this dirty,
还是在巴格拉姆当士官
I was in the NCO's mess at Bagram,
对阿富汗的烂摊子说再见
saying my farewells to Afghanistan.
听起来你还挺怀念
Sounds like you miss it.
-我还有事没处理完 -那里的事都没完
- I had unfinished business. - There's no end to anything there.
千年来阿富汗人一直在抵抗入侵者
Afghans have been fighting invaders for a thousand years.
对我们是任务 对他们 是生活
For us, it's a mission. For them, it's just... life.
我最后一♥期♥服役结束后我就知道我不能回去
I finished my last tour and I knew I couldn't go back.
反正不会再穿上军装了
Not in uniform, anyway.
你没提起过和你一起服役的都有谁
You never said who you were with.
我怎么觉得如果我说了你想听到的番号♥
Why do I get the feeling that if I name the right unit,
你就会突然变得兴趣盎然呢
you're suddenly gonna get a lot more interested?
海军陆战队侦察连
Marine Force Recon.
侦察狙击专家 确认毙敌134人
Scout sniper specialist. 134 confirmed kills.
赴伊♥拉♥克♥派驻三♥期♥ 阿富汗一♥期♥
Three tours of Iraq. One in Afghanistan.
你看过我的履历表了
You read my file.
我喜欢了解夸我的是什么样的人
I like to know who's paying me compliments.
我是哪个案子的嫌疑人吗
Am I a suspect for something?
你的退役记录可没有嫌疑
Not according to your discharge records.
所以你们来砧板训练吗
Is that why you came to Anvil for training?
你觉得我能帮你把没办完的事办完吗
You figure I can help you with this unfinished business of yours?
我希望如此
I hope so, yeah.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我可不想在背后议论我朋友
Well, I'm not about to throw shade on my friends.
无意冒犯 迪娜 但你是个条子
In all due respect, Dinah, you're a cop.
战士在前线作战顾不上法律和道德的问题
Soldiers can't question legality or morality in the moment.
因为那样只会害死自己
That's a way to get yourself killed.
想问就问吧
Ask your questions.
你和弗兰克·卡塞尔一起服役
You served with Frank Castle.
弗兰克·卡塞尔是我最好的哥们
Yeah, Frank Castle was my best buddy.
看来我的档案里没写 对吧
I guess that wasn't in my file, huh?
我杀的那些人 有许多都是在那一晚
A lot of those kills I got in one night...
和这个人并肩战斗
side by side with the guy,
坚守在巴士拉的一栋房♥子里 孤立无援
holed up in a house in Basra with no backup.
我们战斗了整晚 努力求生
We spent the night trying not to die.
说真的 那是我这辈子最精彩的一晚了
One of the best nights of my life, if I'm honest.
不是他们死就是我们亡 看谁更厉害
It was just them or us. Who was better?
没有人比弗兰克更厉害
There was nobody better than Frank.
他死了我很难过
I'm sorry that he's dead.
但他也拉了很多人垫背
He took a lot of people with him.
什么人 毒枭 黑帮吗 好啊
What? Drug dealers? Gangsters? Good.
你走出来了 卡塞尔没有 他不干净了吗
You shipped out. Castle didn't. Did he get dirty?
在战场上混久了 都会不干净
Stay in any war long enough, it'll get dirty.
除非你有什么信念可以坚守
Unless you've got something good to hold onto.
弗兰克的信念已经没了
Frank had that taken away.
他有没有可能涉嫌毒品交易
Could he have been involved in drugs there?
如果你认识他 就知道这个问题多傻了
If you knew the man, you would know how dumb that question is.
我认为是体制让弗兰克大大的失望了
I think that the system let Frank down in a big way.
所以他用他一直以来受训的办法来面对
So he did what he was trained to do.
这么说有人杀了你家人 你也会和他一样
So if someone killed your family, you'd do the same?
我没有家人
Well, I don't have one.
我喜欢轻装上阵 你呢
I like to travel light. What about you?
我认为一些人有幸拥有幸福的家庭
I think some of us get to have the family life
而另一些人就负责保护他们
and some of us get to protect it.
这么说 你单身
So... you're single.
就不担心会觉得孤单吗
Uh... not worried that'll get kind of lonely?
我不孤单
I'm not lonely.
你呢
Are you?
现在不孤单
Not right now.
我要走了
I've gotta go.
-随时准备工作 是吧 -抱歉
- Never off-duty, huh? - Ah, sorry.
没准我们改天再来一起喝一杯
Maybe we could do this again sometime?
好啊 我也想
Yeah. I'd like that.
那你知道去哪里找我
Well, you know where to find me.
晚安 特别探员马达尼
Good night, Special Agent Madani.
祝你"狩猎"愉快
Happy hunting.
-今晚挺愉快的吗 -带我去看
- Good night? - Show me.
那场面会让你立即清醒过来的
Well, this is gonna sober you up real fast.
我没醉
I'm not drunk.
好吧 我没想妄加评论
Okay. I'm not judging.
见鬼
Holy shit.
真见鬼
Holy shit indeed.
我从来不喜欢他 但...
I never liked the guy, but still...
这样发展下去可一点都不好玩
this does not look like a fun way to go... at all.
他们在等待批准 好移♥动♥尸体
They're waiting for permission to move the body.
你现在是最高级别探员了
You're the ranking agent now.
"吃饭就选皮特餐厅"
谢谢 女士
Thank you, ma'am.
让我猜猜 你...
So, let me guess. You're,
你在户外 在屋顶上晒着太阳浴
you're outside, sunbathing on a roof.
挺有意思
Oh, that's, uh... funny.
算是吧
Almost.
我问你 弗兰克
Let me ask you something, Frank.
阳光区的皮特烧烤餐厅的鸡蛋怎么样
How are the eggs over at Pete's Diner and Grill in Sunnyside?
好吃吗
Any good?
-干得漂亮 特工 -我...
- Smart work, spook. - You know, uh, I...
我给你这手♥机♥是为了随时联♥系♥你
I gave you this phone so I could contact you.
你明白吧
You understand that, right?
我知道你为什么给我 但我没打算开着机
I know why you gave it to me, but I wasn't gonna leave it on.
你看 我刮了胡子 伤了腿
See, thing is, is I, uh, got a shave, hurt my leg.
变瘸了
Got myself a limp.
我猜这扰乱了你的步态识别
I guess it messed up your gait recognition, huh?
是啊 我还在想
Yeah, I was wondering how long
你要多久才能想到
it was gonna take you to catch on to that.
我唯一想不通的是
Only thing I can't figure out is
你怎么知道该看哪个摄像头
how you knew which cameras to check.
这容易 弗兰克
Oh, that was easy, Frank.
我只要等有什么坏人死掉了
I waited for a bunch of bad guys to turn up dead
查看附近的摄像头就行
and then I just checked nearby.
真聪明 利伯曼
Pretty smart, Lieberman.
我帮了你个忙 你知道吧
You know I did you a favor,right?
我事后把录像抹掉了
I wiped those feeds clean after.
天啊 天 我
Boy, oh, boy. I'm, uh...
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表