剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表
但我不知道密♥码♥ 而且上面有警报器
but I don't have the combination, and it's alarmed.
输错三次警♥察♥就会来
Three wrong tries and the police come.
如果我在周五之前还没拿到他们要的
If I don't get what they want by Friday,
他们就会杀了我儿子
they'll kill my son.
我不会让那发生的
I'm not gonna let that happen.
但我需要你帮我做件事
But there's something I need you to do for me.
会很难
It'll be hard.
去上班 表现得跟没事一样
Go to work, act like nothing is wrong.
只要你在那
As long as you're there,
他们就会以为你在试图开保险箱
they'll think you're trying to get into that safe.
你觉得你能做到吗
You think you can do that?
很好 这样能给我们争取些时间
Good. It'll buy us some time.
发件人 毕肖普
来海滨长廊 现在就来
我会再和你联♥系♥的
I'll get in touch with you.
你是什么人 是什么...
What are you? Some kind of...
前警♥察♥吗
ex-cop?
我是当你不能报♥警♥时要找的人
I'm the one you call when you can't call 911.
伸冤人
第一季第二集
你肯定很恨我
You must hate me.
某人很暴躁啊
Someone's grumpy.
"遇到困难
"Got a problem?
身处不利"
Odds against you?"
你看到我的广♥告♥了是吗
You saw my ad, huh?
我当然看到了
Hell yeah, I saw it.
中情局也看到了
So did the CIA.
那又怎么样 我不再为他们工作了
So? I don't work for them anymore.
我以为你也是
Thought you didn't, either.
我是
I don't.
但我们之间有默契
But we have an understanding.
让他们不会来烦我
One that keeps them out of my hair.
但他们最危险的特工自己单干了
But their most dangerous asset going freelance?
你真以为他们会当没看见吗
Did you really think they were gonna look the other way?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在用我的力量做好事
I'm using my powers for good.
他们要你停下
Well, they want you to stop.
你的新副业带来了问题
This new side gig of yours is bringing up questions.
他们不想人问的问题
Questions they don't want asked.
是他们背叛了我
They betrayed me.
告诉我 我为什么要在乎他们的想法
Tell me why I should care.
这整个世界都坏掉了 毕肖
This whole world is broken, Bish.
这其中还有我们的功劳
And we helped break it.
坏人现在肆无忌惮
The bad guys aren't even afraid anymore.
就是因为我们让他们逍遥法外
Because we let them get away with it.
有时候我们甚至还会帮他们一把
Hell, sometimes we even helped them.
告诉他们 我了解他们的担忧
Tell them I appreciate their concern,
但我不会停的
but I'm not stopping.
你不想与这些人为敌的
You don't want these people as your enemy.
是他们不想与我为敌
They don't want me as theirs.
遇到困难 身处不利 找我帮你
丹特 你那个神秘女士的脸部识别不出来
Hey, Dante. The facial rec on your mystery gal turned up negative.
他们说她就好像不存在一样
They said it's like she doesn't exist.
但她确实存在
Except she does.
你委托人的老板
Your client's boss.
特别探员弗兰克·萨德勒 42岁
Special Agent Frank Sadler, 42.
几年前妻子因癌症去世
Lost his wife to cancer a couple of years ago.
被认为是局里的明日之星
Considered a rising star in the Bureau.
他的特别小组去年拔除了那个在
His task force broke that al-Shabaab terror cell
布朗克斯区的青年党恐怖组织据点
in the Bronx last year.
我想你并不知道他正在查什么
I don't suppose you know what he's up to now?
不知道 因为要得到那个信息
No, because in order to attain that info,
我得黑进联调局
I'd have to hack into the FBI.
你知道我不喜欢联调局
You know I don't like the FBI.
拜托 宝贝 他们以为你已经死了
Come on, babe. They think you're dead.
是 我希望他们能继续那样认为
Yeah, and I'd like to keep it that way.
而且还有个小东西叫现实
And there's also a little something called reality.
也许你们听说过
Perhaps you guys have heard of it?
那个随我意志改变的东西吗
Oh, that thing I bend to my will?
很好笑
No, it's good, it's funny.
情况是这样的 好吗
Here's the thing, okay?
他们的网络防御就是我这种人
Their cyber-defense is designed
为我这种人设计的
by guys like me for guys like me.
得好几天才能安全地黑进去
In order to get in there safely, it would take days.
我们没那个时间
Days we don't have.
绑♥架♥者发照片过来的手♥机♥呢
What about the kidnapper's phone that they sent the photo from?
我们查到了一个塞尔维亚克鲁舍瓦茨的手♥机♥上
Oh, we traced it to a cell phone in Krusevac, Serbia.
我们觉得他们是通过外国的一次性电♥话♥
We're thinking they relayed their call
转接了他们的电♥话♥ 让它们变得无法追踪
through a foreign burner to make them untraceable.
你们俩真是好消息不断啊
Well, you two are just full of good news.
不管这些人是谁
Look, whoever these guys are,
他们很懂行
they know what they're doing.
尽管如此 肯定还是有办法找到他们的 对吗
Still, there's got to be a way to find them, right?
确实有
There is.
我们可以破解开保险箱
We can break into the safe ourselves.
一旦我们知道绑♥架♥者在找什么
Once we find out what the kidnappers were looking for,
我们就能查出来他们是谁
then we'll figure out who they are.
我不想当"明显队长" 但如果真那么简单
I hate to be Captain Obvious, but if it were that simple,
你不觉得那些坏蛋早就那么做了吗
don't you think the bad guys would've done it already?
那是因为坏蛋们没有你啊
Well, the bad guys didn't have you.
不好意思 再说一遍
I'm sorry, come again?
保险箱是数码的 我需要你随我去破解它
The safe is digital. I need you to crack it with me.
抱歉 我在想该怎么说
Sorry, I'm just trying to come up with the exact right--
想到了 没门
I got it. Hell no.
你是怎么想的
I mean, what do you think?
我连他们的服务器都不想黑进去
I'm not even willing to hack into their servers.
是什么让你觉得我会同意去联调局探员的家
What makes you think I'm gonna walk into an FBI agent's house?
因为你说了绑♥架♥者很懂行
Because you said the kidnappers knew what they were doing.
而他们却没带面具
Yet they weren't wearing masks.
他们不在乎是否被看到了脸
So they didn't care about being seen.
所以呢
Yeah?
这告诉我当这一切结束了
Which tells me when this is all over,
他们不会留下任何目击者的活口
they're not gonna leave any witnesses.
他们会杀了那个男孩 他母亲 她姐姐
They're gonna kill the boy, his mother, her sister,
除非我们先拿下他们
unless we get to them first.
我可以帮你弄对称
I can even those out for you.
等一下 它们不对称吗
Wait, they're not even?
接近了 但我能让它们完美
Close, but I can make them perfect.
我早年曾是
In one of my early incarnations,
我们公社的描眉涂唇大♥师♥
I was the... brow and lip person in my commune.
但首先
But first...
你那个学校活动是什么
what is this school thing you got?
什么都不是 薇姨
Okay, it's not anything, Aunt Vi.
我可以打电♥话♥问
I can always make some phone calls.
好吧 但你要保证不告诉我妈
Okay, fine. Just promise you won't tell Mom?
我们的社区合唱团要在时代广场表演
Our community choir's performing in Times Square
作为纽约音乐展的一部分
as part of New York Music Fair.
好 这是个秘密是因为
Okay. And this is a secret because?
因为她会想要来
Because she'll want to come.
当然啊 我也想
Damn straight. So do I.
那有什么不对
What's wrong with that?
因为这个活动对我来说很重要
Because this is a big deal for me.
我想它作为
I want to remember it as
我在时代广场表演的那一晚留存在记忆里
the night I performed in Times Square,
而不是又一个最后一刻
not another night Mom bagged last minute
老妈突然有更重要的事不能来的一晚
because something more important came up.
我只是想留存那一刻 好吗
I just want to have this, okay?
好 我懂
Okay, I get it.
真的
I do.
但是 黛莉拉 你妈妈接了份在城里的新工作
But, Delilah, your mom took a new job in town,
她不会再出差了
she stopped traveling for work,
大部分时间她都可以陪你了
mostly so she could be here for you.
真的吗
剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表