剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表
好样的 伙计们
Good job, fellas.
制♥服♥可以直接扔掉
Ditch those uniforms.
回头办公室见
I'll see you back at the office.
你找的假警♥察♥真是点睛之笔
Your fake cops were a nice touch.
说好要低调地处理呢
Whatever happened to doing this quietly?
我们很低调
We were quiet.
还要在它长出来之前连根拔掉
...pull it up from its roots before it spreads.
投大屏幕可不叫低调
Jumbotron is not quiet.
这些信息都披露给所有人
The information had to go straight to the people.
不然 哈林顿的律师大军
Otherwise, Harrington's army of lawyers
还是会掩盖一切
would've made it go away.
你不要装得好像你对我毫无隐瞒
And don't act like you told me everything.
你也忘记告诉我
You forgot to mention
以前哈林顿的公♥司♥捅过你刀子
that Harrington's firm stiffed you back in the day.
你早就知道了吗
You knew about that?
我是罗伯特·哈林顿
I am Robert Harrington...
联调局肯定不乐意看到
CIA ain't gonna be happy
我们除掉了他们的人
we took out their asset.
这就是为什么你永远不可能成功
See, this is why you will never be successful.
什么意思 我们根本没来过
What do you mean? We were never here.
-阻碍你的人 -比如马科姆·金吗
- ...people standing in your way. - Like malcolm king?
没错 比如马科姆·金
Damn straight like Malcolm King.
让一下 让一下 让一下
'scuse me. 'scuse me. 'scuse me.
我说了什么并不重要
It doesn't matter what I said.
你没法把我和这一切联♥系♥起来
You can't link me to any of it.
你手上什么都没有
You've got nothing.
别这么确定
Don't be so sure.
你的计划成功了
Your plan worked.
看起来是的
Seamlessly.
哈林顿的秘密
All of Harrington's secrets
流向了全世界
being streamed to the world.
邪恶的哈里
Harr-ious maximus.
帝国摧毁者
Destroyer of empires.
这不精彩吗
Are you not entertained?
这有点过了
That was a little too far.
-有点过了吗 -嗯
- Yeah? A little much? - Yeah.
你知道章鱼只有手臂
Did you know an octopus has arms,
而不是触手吗
not tentacles?
好吧
Okay.
克莉丝多
Crystal.
准备好了吗
You ready?
怎么了
What's wrong?
这是我在门下发现的
Found this under my door.
永远不要放弃希望
不要和我一样
查尔斯
我去了查尔斯的公♥寓♥ 已经空了
I went to Charles's apartment, and it was cleaned out.
只剩下这个相机
Only thing left was this camera.
也许这样最好
Probably for the best.
我想他说得没错
I think he's right.
该由你来继续走上马科姆的道路了
It's up to you to carry on Malcolm's work.
你绝对已经准备好了
And you are absolutely ready.
嗯
Yeah.
没错
I am.
嗯 没错
Yeah, you are.
克莉丝多
Hey, Crystal.
好 好
All right, all right.
好 克莉丝多
All right, Crystal!
克莉丝多
Yeah, Crystal!
我保证将接替马科姆·金的抗争
I promise to continue Malcolm King's fight.
和我们的新搭档们
With our new partners,
一起让社区变得更好
we'll upgrade the neighborhood
并保持初心
while keeping the heart
保持独特
that makes it special.
自行车不错
Nice bike.
也许以后我能载你一程
Well, maybe I'll give you a ride someday.
你最好注意一下我的车牌号♥
You better be looking at my license plate.
我该去查一查吗
Should I even bother to run it?
这是一个自♥由♥的国服
It's a free country.
你在做出改变
Just because you're making a difference
并不代表我要给你开空头支票
doesn't mean I'm offering a blank check.
我们要定一些规矩
We need to establish some rules.
我可不是在寻求你的允许
I'm not asking for permission.
拜托
Come on.
你不得不承认
Now, you have to admit,
在边界外也是很有意思的
it was kind of fun playing outside the lines.
在边界外还是越界
Playing outside the lines or crossing the line?
只要能完成手上的活
Whatever gets the job done.
好了
Oh, come on.
你不是还在难过吧
You're not still upset, are you?
不失败就说明没有努力
Hey, if we're not failing, we're not trying, right?
好了 你的鼓励
Yeah, I'm gonna need you
该变变花样了
to upgrade your pep talk game.
那这么说呢
How 'bout this?
人生中 你偶尔
Every now and then in life,
就是会撞墙的
you're gonna hit a brick wall.
重要的事你如何应对
It's how you respond that matters.
他们不解决又怎么样
So what they won't fix it.
别为此丧失了你的力量
Don't let that take your power away.
有时候 你想做什么事
You know, sometimes, if you want things done,
就必须得自己上
you got to do it yourself.
你们来不来 还是说要我
Are y'all coming, or am I gonna have to
自己一个人填上那个坑
fill this pothole by myself?
你早就知道市政厅不会来解决的 对吗
You knew city hall wasn't gonna fix this, didn't you?
我只是以防万一
I was just prepared in case they didn't.
谢谢
Thanks.
我去拿外套
I'll go get my coat.
去吧 走吧
You do that. Let's go.
谢了 薇姑
Thanks, Aunt Vi.
对了
Oh, and, uh,
我爸爸从牙买♥♥加带回来的是蛾螺 不是海螺
my father had a whelk shell from Jamaica, not a conch.
走吧 宝贝
Come on, babe!
我就知道你还记得
I knew you remembered.
-好吧 -你挖
- All right. - You're shoveling.
-我挖 好吧 -没错
- I'm shoveling? Okay. - Mm-hmm.
你想要活干嘛
You wanted a job, right?
我来拍照
I'll take the pictures.
剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表