剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表
Well, I used some of my old backdoors
搜索了一遍部队信息库
to comb the military databases,
没有这两个人的资料
and neither of them are there.
这就说明...
Which means...
连政♥府♥都不想承认他们的存在
Even the government doesn't want to acknowledge their existence.
我可以动用一点关系
Well, I can put out some feelers,
但他们绝对也会盯着的
but they were definitely focused on this.
我猜这不是他的网飞密♥码♥
I'm guessing not his Netflix password?
什么都有可能
It could be anything.
但是看看衣帽寄存票上的日期
But look at the date on the coatroom check.
两天前 他遇害的那天
Two days ago. The day he was killed.
你说他是个初级律师
You said he was a junior associate?
对 第一年 怎么了
Yeah, first year. Why?
因为那个标志
Because of that symbol.
是乌洛波洛斯
It's an Ouroboros.
-什么 -一条衔尾蛇
- What? - A snake eating its own tail.
还是市中心一家私人餐饮会所的标志
It's also the emblem of a private dining club in Midtown.
他们的会员身份保密
They keep their membership secret,
但成员都是各界巨头
but they're titans only,
所以钱斯为什么会去那里
so why was Chance there?
去拍马屁
Sucking up?
替他的公♥司♥拉客户
Getting business for his firm?
他们不可能让刚来第一年的新人
There's no way they would let a first-year
去这种地方代表公♥司♥
be their face in a place like that.
不 他是有其他目的
No, he was there for something else.
如果这个俱乐部那么隐秘
Well, if the club's so secretive,
我们也没法查出来
we're never gonna find out what.
他们不会搭理我们的
They're not gonna talk to us.
他们当然会
Sure they will.
只要你知道该怎么问
You just have to know how to ask.
我是阿妮卡·凯尔博士
Yes. This is Dr. Anika Kyle,
国家卫♥生♥部♥
State Health.
我们正在追踪潜在麻疹疫情爆发
We are tracking a potential measles outbreak,
我们需要确定一个人是否去过你们会所
and we need to determine if an individual was in your club
还有他可能接触过的人员
and who he may have had contact with.
伍德福德奖学金
入学与助学金办公室
茱尔·玛卡多
谢谢你
Thank you.
钱斯带着一张字条
Chance came there with a note
交给了一位会所成员
to deliver to one of the club members,
名叫里斯·普鲁特
a Reese Pruitt.
那个科技企业家吗
The tech entrepreneur?
对 他是个什么人
Mm-hmm. What do we know about him?
他在开♥发♥人工智能的最前沿
I mean, he's at the forefront of artificial intelligence,
企业机器人 人脸识别 自动驾驶汽车
corporate robots, facial rec, self-driving cars.
那他能做出那种深度伪造吗
So could he pull off that deep fake?
有可能
Yeah, maybe.
但他何必那么做 这家伙是个圣人
But why would he? The guy's a saint.
他捐了几百万支持癌症研究
He's donated millions, cancer research,
还有气候变化
climate change.
我不知道
I don't know,
但是普鲁特请钱斯坐下了
but Pruitt invited Chance to his table,
然后他们产生了争执
and things got heated.
经理说钱斯走的时候很不高兴
Manager said that Chance was pretty upset when he left.
然后他同一晚就被谋杀了
Yeah. Then he's murdered the same night?
发信人 毕肖普
喝杯咖啡 现在就来
你知道地点
真是凑巧
What a coincidence.
找出这两个人之间的联♥系♥
Find out what connects these two.
37乌鸦党
37 Blackbird?
你都在调查些什么 麦考尔
What the hell are you into, McCall?
只是个业余小项目
Just a little side project
帮助一个我们讨论过的那种活生生的人
for one of those living, breathing people we were talking about.
这可不是什么小项目 这些人很棘手
This is not a side project, not with these guys.
告诉我你的发现就行了
Just tell me what you found.
拜托
Come on.
还记得之前你前妻想挑衅你
Hey, when your ex-wife wanted to do that, uh...
和她的新欢去坎昆旅行那次
screw-you trip to Cancun, with her new boyfriend,
是谁让她上禁乘名单的
who put her on the no-fly list?
你找不到记录是因为它们被封存了
The reason you didn't find it was because the records are sealed.
亨利·威拉德
Henry Willard...
詹姆斯·伯克
James Burke.
都是谍报人员
Both were covert ops.
现在都是通缉战争罪犯
Both currently wanted for war crimes.
有意思
Fun.
别不当回事 萝宾
Don't be cavalier, Robyn.
不管这是什么项目 都别干了
Whatever this pet project is of yours, drop it.
这些人非常危险
These guys are lethal.
我也爱你 毕肖
I love you too, Bish.
但我接受过最好的训练
But I was trained by the best.
那是当然
You're damn right you were.
还记得丹吉尔吗
And remember Tangiers?
当时发生了什么
How that went down?
我还记得
I remember.
等见到这些人 我也会做同样的事
When I see these guys, I'm gonna do the same thing.
哈里 你有什么收获
Harry, what'd you find?
钱斯的法律公♥司♥
Chance's law firm?
我们调查了他们的客户名单
We went through their client list.
有普鲁特的名字
Pruitt's on it.
但是档案里没什么值得让人杀死他的
But there was nothing in the case files worth killing for.
我感觉事有蹊跷
I smell a rat.
我不在乎这家伙捐了多少钱
I don't care how much money this guy's donated.
绝对跟他有关系
He's involved.
我要去哪找他
Where can I find him?
意念驾驶
启动
欢迎来到未来
Welcome to the future.
觉得汽车能自动变道就够厉害了吗
Think it's cool having a car change lanes on its own?
现在想象一位能高速驾驶的细心司机
Now imagine having all the power of a high-speed precision driver,
随时准备迅速反应 保护你的家人
ready to react to save your family in any situation.
这种能力 你也可以拥有
That power can be yours.
我的意念驾驶软件将于明年登陆
All made possible by my Psy-Drive software
尽享无限可能
shipping next year.
开启无人驾驶的革命
The driverless revolution is here.
视频要在一小时内发布到我的平台上
I want that posted to all my platforms within the hour.
普鲁特先生 您的软件真是前景可期
Mr. Pruitt, your software looks so good.
承蒙夸奖
Thank you, thank you.
对 已经开♥发♥了很长时间...
Yeah, it's been a long time coming...
你们好 我叫茱尔·玛卡多
Hi, my name is Jewel Machado.
我是来参加面试的
I'm here for my interview.
好了 出发吧
All right, let's go.
我一直都不喜欢无人驾驶汽车
You know, I never liked the idea of driver-less cars.
我更喜欢亲自掌控
I prefer to be in control.
童锁真是个好东西
Got to love those child locks.
我的司机呢
Where's my driver?
正在休息
On a break.
钱斯·科瓦克
Chance Kovak.
你前几天在你的俱乐部见过他
You met with him the other day at your club.
你们两个说了什么
What'd you two talk about?
你不是我的雇员 我猜
You're not one of my employees, I'm guessing.
-你知道他死了吗 -不知道
- Did you know he was dead? - No.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
但那和我有什么关系
But what does that have to do with me?
你来告诉我
You tell me.
好吧
Look, fine.
我们没说什么
The meeting was nothing.
那孩子是个粉丝
The kid was a fan.
他说他喜欢我对未来的想法
He said he liked my vision for the future,
说他希望有一天能为我工作
he said he hoped to work for me someday.
所以我就午饭时候和他聊了几句
So I gave him a few minutes at lunch.
我只是热心罢了
I was being kind.
我听说你是个很慷慨的人
Yeah, I hear you're a real giver.
我在努力
剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表