剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表
The killer may have had a passing acquaintance
认识
with the victims.
我觉得他甚至进一步
I think he went even further,
融入进她们的生活了
embedding himself into their lives.
有人在妮娅街对面
Someone took a short-term rental across the street
租了一间短期公♥寓♥
from Nia's place.
预付现金
Paid cash in advance.
房♥东从未见过他
Landlord never saw him.
我现在就在这里
I'm here now.
慢着
Whoa. Hold up.
如果他在那儿 我们得用合法的方式
If the guy's there, we need to do this right
将他捉拿归案
and get him in cuffs.
那你最好快点过来
Well, then, I guess you better get here quick.
-你居然在等我 -因为你说服了我
- You waited. - You made a convincing argument.
我们都希望妮娅能安全归来
Look, we both want Nia back safe,
所以合作才是最好的选择
so...best chance at that is to work together.
等一下 你在做什么
Whoa. Hold up. What are you doing?
你觉得呢
What's it look like I'm doing?
我们没有搜查令
We don't have a warrant.
还好我不是警♥察♥
Good thing I'm not a cop.
我不能合法进入这间屋子
I can't legally enter the premises.
你当然可以
Sure, you can.
因为你正在目击一场非法闯入
You're witnessing a break-in.
看好了
And look at that.
那个闯入者还持有武器
The intruder's armed, too.
最好去看看发生了什么事
Better see what's going on.
是妮娅
Nia.
怎么
Wha--
他逃走了
He got away.
更糟的是 我没看清他长什么样
What's worse is I didn't get a good look at him.
你居然让我帮你挡子弹
You used me. As a shield.
我是在控制受击面♥积♥
I was controlling the target area
好让我俩都不会死
so neither one of us got killed.
我看出来了你穿着防弹背心
I knew you were wearing a vest.
你真是不可思议
You're unbelievable, you know that?
你要继续跟我抱怨被枪击
You gonna keep bitching at me about getting shot
-还是要来帮我 -妮娅不在这里
- or you gonna help me? - Nia's not here.
他一定把她关在别处了
Got to be keeping her somewhere else,
但他一定是从在这里开始跟踪妮娅的
but this is definitely where he stalked her from.
他在打包行李 清空房♥间了
He was packing up, clearing out.
来看看这些照片
Look at these.
再看看那些
Now look at those.
电脑上这么多照片里
Out of all the pictures on this laptop,
凶手只打印了那几张
those are the ones the killer thought of to print.
所以呢
So...?
他选了那些衣着保守 惹人喜欢的照片
So he chose ones that are conservative, flattering.
-就好像 -他对女性的看法是矛盾的
- As if... - His feelings toward women are conflicted.
他伤害她们 但同时又尊敬她们
He's hurting them, but at the same time, reveres them.
受害者们也确实没有受到性侵犯
Jibes with the fact that none of the vics were sexually assaulted.
他还会给死者化妆
And the postmortem makeup
说明他对自己的行为感到羞愧自责
points to guilt and shame about what he's done.
这些东西都是素食产品
All these items are vegan.
素食
排毒药片 益生菌奶昔
Detox pills, probiotic shake.
就好像他打算净化自己一样
It's almost as if he's trying to purify himself.
所以他不仅对自己的行为感到矛盾
So not only is he conflicted about what he's doing
还存在自我认知问题
but who he is.
你究竟是谁
Who are you?
你很擅长侧写分♥析♥
You're proficient in profiling.
你是那些情报机构的一员吗
You with one of the alphabets?
是前联调局探员 还是中情局特工
Ex-FBI? Intelligence?
我只是喜欢读犯罪小说罢了
I just like reading a lot of crime novels.
你还要这样糊弄我多久
How long we gonna play this game?
我猜是有人听到枪声报了警
I guess somebody called in those gunshots.
你该走了
You need to go.
-快走 -我们还没有找到妮娅
- Now. - Nia's still out there,
所以我需要你们的调查结果
so I'm gonna need to know everything your team finds.
记得回头用冰块敷一下胸口
And you're gonna need to put some ice on that later.
我试着用监控录像找到你要的凶手
I tried to pick your killer up on camera,
但是公♥寓♥附近没有摄像头
but there aren't any around the apartment.
附近街区也没有几个
Not very many in the neighborhood, either.
所以那种地方是最好的犯罪场所
Makes areas like that good hunting grounds.
我还查了你给我的那个名字
I also ran that name you gave me.
蔡斯·拉芒 纽约市
蔡斯·拉芒
Chase Lammens.
是个普通人
Guy's vanilla.
没有前科 没有什么危险信♥号♥♥
No priors? No red flags?
他有艘船 离过两次婚
Uh-uh. Owns a boat. Divorced twice.
除了在网上给猫买♥♥过毛衣
I mean, other than buying cat sweaters on Etsy,
这个人好像没什么威胁
guys seems pretty harmless.
为什么我们要调查他
Why...why we looking for him?
萝宾 你不是在调查薇姨的约会对象吧
Rob, tell me you didn't run Vi's date.
我可没调查他
I didn't run him.
是哈里干的
Harry did.
只是做一下背景调查
Just ran a simple background check.
我以为自己已经够多疑了
Thought I was paranoid.
有的时候故事里的妖怪也会是真的
Hey. Sometimes the bogeyman is real.
你以为你永远都不会遇到它们
You think it'll never come to your doorstep
直到某天你爱的人被杀
until someone you love is dead
而你是唯一一个想要知道原因的人
and you're the only one who cares to find out why.
别忘了给我剃一条线
Don't forget my lineup.
再动就把你后脑勺剃光一块
Keep moving. I'm gonna put a part down the back of your head.
-你是谁 -我是你♥爸♥爸的朋友 那你是谁
- Who you? - A friend of your father's. Who you?
我是斯蒂芬 他最喜欢的那个儿子
I'm Stefon, his favorite son.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
-他这么跟你说的 -不是
- He tell you that? - No.
但是如果你见过我的弟弟 你就懂了
But if you met my brother, you'd understand.
你去和凯尔把背包准备好
You and Kyle go get your backpacks ready.
好的
Okay.
你怎么有我的私人号♥码
How'd you get my personal num...
算了吧 无所谓了
You know what? Never mind.
你家孩子太可爱了
Your boy's beyond cute.
给他点时间 他就会烦死你的
Give him time, he'll wear on you.
但还是谢谢了
But thanks.
你看起来有点累
You look tired.
我凌晨三点才睡觉
Eh. I was up until about 3:00 A.M.
一直在处理犯罪现场
processing the scene.
但我永远会和孩子们共同度过
But I never miss the hour
他们上学前的一个小时
before school with my boys.
你是怎么做到的
How do you do it?
把家庭和工作分开
Separate home from work?
我晚上回家的时候
When I come in at night,
挂好钥匙之前 我会盯着钥匙
before I hang up my keys, I look at them,
感受它们在手中的重量 提醒自己到家了
feel the weight in my hand to remind myself I am home,
提醒自己此刻应该收心了
to remind myself to be present.
当我挂好了钥匙
When I hang them on that peg,
我就把当天的工作都抛到脑后
I put away whatever I dealt with that day.
直到我再次拿起钥匙 我的心都在家里
And until I pick them up again, I am here...
只在家里
and only here.
你有孩子吗
You have kids?
少来了
Nice try.
告诉我你有所发现
Tell me you found something.
有没有能让我们找到妮娅的线索
Anything that'll get us to Nia.
经法医鉴定 电脑的主人是一个
Forensics from the laptop belonged to some elderly man
喜欢动物标本的老人
with a proclivity for stuffed animals.
所以电脑要么是凶手偷来的
So the killer either stole it
要么是从当铺买♥♥的
or bought it from a pawnshop?
还有别的线索
There's something else.
电脑的摄像指示灯是关闭的
The computer's camera light was disabled,
但证据表明 摄像头是开启的
but there's evidence the camera was active.
-所以他当时在看着我们 -可能是吧
- He was watching us. - Maybe.
房♥间里剩下的地方都被清理干净了
剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表