剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表
But Malcolm was a problem.
我有一把马科姆公♥寓♥的紧急备用钥匙
I had a spare key to Malcolm's apartment for emergencies.
他遇害的那天
The day of his murder,
我把钥匙给了肯尼亚
I gave it to Kenya.
他说他只想吓唬他一下
He said he just wanted to scare him.
给他个教训
You know, teach him a lesson.
我没想到他们会杀了他
I didn't think they would kill him.
那你以为他们要做什么
What'd you think they would do?
要知道你手上可是沾了他的鲜血
You know you have his blood on your hands.
你准备做点什么
So what you gonna do about it?
我愿意做任何事来弥补
I'll do anything to make it right.
你说你收了钱 谁出的钱
Well, you said you got paid. Who paid you?
肯尼亚 但那不是他的钱
Kenya, but that's not where the money came from.
很多年来 一直有人想染指这个社区
People been trying to move in on this neighborhood for years.
尤其是罗伯特·哈林顿
No one more than Robert Harrington.
罗伯特·哈林顿
Robert Harrington?
市中心的哈林顿广场那个吗
Of Harrington plaza in midtown?
最终没什么能阻止他接手这片社区
At the end of the day, nothing's gonna stop him from getting it.
我很确定
I'm sure of it.
我们搬走 他是获益最多的
No one had more to gain from us moving out than him.
我只是没法证明
I just can't prove it.
所以肯尼亚给哈林顿卖♥♥命
So Kenya works for Harrington?
其实不是民众赢不了
You know, it's not that the people can't win.
只是哈林顿这样的大鳄知道如何利用弱点
Giants like Harrington just know how to exploit weak links.
从而分♥裂♥我们
In order to divide us.
年度商务人士
更大 更好 更自信
哈林顿拥有克朗高地一半的土地
Harrington owns half of Crown Heights,
但只要居民不允许
but he can't move forward on his redevelopment plan
他就没法推进再开♥发♥计划
unless he gets permission from the residents.
马科姆就是他的眼中钉
Malcolm has been a thorn in his side.
组织了静♥坐♥示♥威♥ 签了很多抗♥议♥书
Organized sit-ins, filed dozens of complaints,
号♥召整个社区都加入进来
got the whole neighborhood to do the same.
计划延缓花费了哈林顿大笔资金
The slowdown is costing Harrington millions.
那就能解释为什么要制♥造♥成一起自杀
Well, that explains why they made it look like suicide.
他们不能让凶案查到哈林顿头上
Yeah, they can't have the murder traced back to Harrington.
而且如果直接杀掉他
And if they just would've killed him,
他就成了斗争烈士
it would've turned him into a martyr.
真恶心 因为贪婪毁掉别人的生活
Disgusting. People's lives destroyed over greed.
我们必须阻止他
We have to stop him.
不然人们就要流落街头了
Or people are gonna be on the streets.
谁只要阻挠他
Anyone who gets in his way
就会像马科姆一样被杀害
is gonna get cut down just like malcolm.
或许是肯尼亚杀了他 但那是哈林顿的命令
Kenya may have killed him, but Harrington gave the orders.
两个人我都要抓住
And I want them both.
我赌我们会赢
Between us and them, my money's on us.
这不就是我们现在干的事吗
That's what we do now, right?
但我们要先找到哈林顿和肯尼亚之间的联♥系♥
But first, we have to connect the dots between Harrington and Kenya.
有想法吗
Any ideas?
还真有
Actually, I do.
极塑健身
臀肌不错
Nice glutes.
有点没冲干净
Missed a spot.
我会洗到的
I'll get to it.
你知道这是男更衣室吧
You know this is the men's locker room, right?
注意到了
I noticed.
这样不容易被跟上来
Makes it hard to come after me.
大小规定[法律]都不在乎啊
No law too small, huh?
这儿好像没什么法律可言
I don't think that applies here.
能把那条毛巾递给我吗
Mind handing me that towel?
好让你拿到这个吗
Oh, so you can get to these?
有问题吗
Problem?
穿双拖鞋吧
Put on some shower shoes.
别到处传播真菌了
Spreading fungus everywhere.
真恶心
Just nasty.
你想先说来这儿的目的
You want to tell me why you're here
还是先让我逮捕你
before or after I arrest you?
好吧 虽然我喜欢盘问
Okay, as much as I like a challenge,
但我赶时间 所以就直说吧
I'm in a rush, so I'll get straight to it.
我看到你去纪念马科姆·金了
I saw you at Malcolm King's memorial.
我猜你认识他
I take it you knew him?
在他小时候搜查过他
Busted him as a kid.
他有他的问题 但
He had his troubles, but...
他有潜力 所以我帮他走上了正道
He had potential, so I helped him get on the right path.
但这些你都知道了
But you knew that.
对 我还有他被杀一案的线索
Yeah, I also have a lead on his murder.
我被告知他被认为是自杀
I was told it was ruled a suicide.
伪装成了自杀
Meant to look like a suicide.
有兴趣帮我找到凶手吗
Interested in helping me find his killer?
你应该已经有证据了
I assume you have proof?
不只证据 我还有证人
Not only do I have proof, I have a witness.
-上 -聊聊啊美女
- Go. - Yo, let me holla at you, ma.
我有男人了
I got a man.
你知道我很棒的
Yo, you know I'm lit, right?
肯尼亚 我们有麻烦了
Kenya, we got a problem.
听说你交了些新朋友
Heard you got some new friends.
让我很受伤
I'm hurt.
我以为我们是朋友
I thought we were friends.
我们是 我发誓
We are. I swear.
朋友会保守对方的秘密
Friends keep each other's secrets.
你把我的秘密告诉别人了吗 查克
You telling my secrets, Chuck?
我什么都没告诉他们
I didn't tell them anything.
别骗我
Don't lie to me.
拿来
Come here.
你知道我杀了马科姆 老头
You know I killed Malcolm, old man.
我也会杀了你的
I'll kill you, too.
举起手来
Hands up!
纽约警局 不许动
NYPD! Don't move!
你身上有监听
You're wired.
你死定了
You're a dead man.
-我绝对会把你干掉 -转过身
- And I promise you won't see it coming. - Turn around.
至少我赎回了我的灵魂
At least I got my soul back.
*坏男孩 坏男孩*
*Bad boys, bad boys*
*你要怎么做*
*Whatcha gonna do?*
*当他们找上门来你要怎么做*
*Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?*
*坏男孩 坏男孩*
*Bad boys, bad boys*
*你要怎么做*
*Whatcha gonna do?*
*当他们找上门来你要怎么做*
*Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?*
认真的吗 我们要这样吗
Really? Is that what we're doing?
对啊 肯尼亚绝对跑不了了
Yeah. We got Kenya dead to rights.
现在我们只用让他咬出哈林顿就行了
Now we just got to get him to flip on Harrington.
你知道我杀了马科姆 老头
You know I killed malcolm, old man.
我也会杀了你的
I'll kill you, too.
以前让你跑了
You've gotten away with it in the past,
但这次不可能了 除非你配合
but this one's gonna stick unless you play ball.
谁让你杀的马科姆
Who ordered Malcolm's murder?
无期徒刑在等着你
You're looking at life.
但不是非要这样
But it doesn't have to be this way.
我们已经知道是哈林顿雇的你杀马科姆
We already know Harrington paid you to kill Malcolm.
我们只是需要听你说出来
We just need to hear it from you.
所以你选哪个 15年还是无期
So what's it gonna be, 15 years or life?
肯尼亚 放下笔
Kenya, put the pen down.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
你的律师
Your lawyer.
我要和我的委托人谈谈
And I'd like a word with my client.
不谈条件
No deal.
都是我一个干的
I acted alone.
我们每个人都承担起对这里的责任
It's imperative that we take personal responsibility
是必不可少的
for our neighborhood.
如果我们团结一心 我们就能战胜毒品
If we stand together, we can defeat the drugs,
黑帮还有开♥发♥商
the gangs and the developers.
听起来跟我哥好像
Sounds like my brother.
剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表