剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表
真的吗 真正的好朋友会让她赶紧放手吧
Really? Because a good friend would tell her to drop it.
-什么放手 -看来你们俩关系很好啊
- Drop what? - Yeah, you guys are clearly very close.
她自杀未遂
She attempted suicide.
自杀
Suicide?
我的职责不是保护她
It wasn't my job to protect her.
没有人能保护她 他们都只会保护那个混♥蛋♥
No one can. Not while they're protecting that bastard.
谁
Who?
我看到玛雅出现在门前时
The moment I saw Maya at the door,
我就知道她经历了什么
I knew what happened to her.
棕色的大眼睛 深色的头发 我们简直就像姐妹
Big, brown eyes, dark hair-- we could be sisters.
-就是他喜欢的类型 -谁喜欢的
- Just his type. - Whose type?
女王缔造者 上帝赐予女性候选人的礼物
The Queenmaker, God's gift to women candidates--
以利亚·里德
Elijah Reade.
他攻击了你
He assaulted you?
不
No.
他强♥奸♥了我
He raped me.
请你理解
You have to understand.
以利亚就是纽约的政♥治♥
Elijah is New York politics.
一切都在他掌握之中
He's the whole ball game.
他五年前雇佣我时
When he hired me five years ago,
那不仅只是有了一份工作 那就像...
it wasn't just getting a job, it was like...
像是他给我包装了一个未来
like he gift-wrapped me a future.
我没有上报强♥奸♥ 因为我害怕失去那一切
I didn't report the rape because I was afraid to lose all that.
-他心里非常清楚自己在做什么 -是的
- He knew what he was doing. - Yeah.
因为后来他还是解雇了我
Because then he fired me anyway.
我和他说我会起诉的
I told him I would sue,
结果遭到了非常严重的威胁
and got threatened with the greatest hits.
如果我敢说什么 我就不可能再在这个城市里工作
I'd never work again in this town if I said anything,
没有人会再相信我
no one would ever believe me...
最后 他们让我签了保密协议 达成了和解
Finally, they got me to sign an NDA, take a settlement.
很多钱 但是...
It was tons of money, but...
不够
not enough.
因为我签下协议那一刻
Considering that when I signed that document,
我的真♥相♥
my truth...
我的痛苦 从法律上来说都属于他了
my pain, legally belonged to him.
但我无法保持缄默 于是我发推特
I couldn't stay quiet, so I tweeted
说我被一个政♥治♥顾问性侵了
that I was sexually assaulted by a political consultant.
你很勇敢
That was brave.
是愚蠢
It was stupid.
因为我的老同事们都出来维护他
Because my old colleagues came forward to defend him.
都是些我以为是朋友的人
People I thought were friends.
说我是一个不知感激的雇员
Said I was a disgruntled employee
用米兔运动来摧毁一个好人
using the #MeToo movement to take down a good man.
我在媒体上被围攻
I was torn apart in the press.
被政客攻击
Blackballed from politics.
不堪骚扰 不得不搬家改名
Had to move and change my name because of the harassment.
我没有试图结束我的人生 但是
I didn't try to end my life, but...
我的人生早就结束了
my life ended.
-帕蒂 -是萨拉
- Patty... - Sarah.
我的真名叫萨拉
My real name is Sarah.
认识你很高兴 萨拉
Nice to meet you, Sarah.
萨拉 你跟一个叫泽夫·佩特鲁斯的人打过交道吗
Sarah, did you ever deal with a Zev Petrus?
他们为了让我拿钱而施压时
When they were pressuring me to take the money,
佩特鲁斯就负责污蔑我的声誉
Petrus was the one trashing my reputation,
摧毁我的公信度
destroying me publicly.
我都没办法去找警♥察♥
I couldn't even go to the cops.
佩特鲁斯说还有个女人2011年也尝试过
Petrus told me about another woman who tried in 2011,
但他们什么都没错
and they did nothing.
所以我让玛雅放弃
That's why I told Maya to give up.
因为你如果不保持沉默
Because either you live in silence,
他们就会让你生不如死
or they make you wish you were dead.
不该是这样的
Shouldn't have to be that way.
你觉得还有别的选择吗
You see another option?
嗯
Yeah.
让他们生不如死
Make them wish they were dead.
医疗中心
我找萨拉聊过了
I talked to Sarah.
玛雅 我不是大学辅♥导♥员
Maya, I'm not a college counselor.
但我是可以帮你的人
But I am someone who can help.
我要扳倒以利亚·里德
I want to go after Elijah Reade.
埋葬他
To bury him.
但我要先确定你允许我这么做
But I want to know I have your permission.
不管怎么样 我保证我会支持你
Either way, I promise I have your back.
你能坚持住吗
So can you hang in there?
在我们努力的同时 坚持住
Stay with us while we do this.
先看看你有什么本事
Let's see how you do first.
以利亚·里德 30多年的政坛生涯
Elijah Reade-- over his 30-something-year career in politics,
让他成为了城里最炙手可热的谋士
he's become one of the most sought-after strategists in the city.
有他就等同于赢下了选举
You bag him, you bag the election.
那他是政客的金鹅了
So he's a golden goose for political candidates.
女王缔造者的崛起之路
这家伙不会输 而且总是
Yeah, the guy never loses, and he has a history
支持女性候选人
of supporting female candidates.
这是一个披着女权外衣的狼
He's a wolf in feminist clothes.
单是他的名声就足以让他成为完美的猎手了
Reputation alone makes him the perfect predator.
还是连续犯案的猎手 我敢打赌
Serial predator-- I mean, I'd bet money on it.
我见过这家伙 人人都爱他
I've met the guy. Everybody loves him.
我觉得他已经这样做并全身而退
I think he's been getting away with this
很长一段时间了
for a very long time.
那就说明肯定还有其他受害人
Which means there are other victims out there.
难怪玛雅要找敌对阵营
It's no wonder Maya's been meeting with other campaigns.
她想要远离这家伙
She was trying to get away from the guy.
帕蒂说过2011年还有一个女人
Patty mentioned there was another woman
去找过警♥察♥
back in 2011 who went to the cops.
但什么都没发生
Nothing happened.
看 所以女人不会上报这种案子
See, this is why women don't report these kinds of crimes.
你赌上一切站出来
It takes everything that you have to come forward,
结果所有人都在怀疑你
and then everybody doubts you.
这次不会了
Not this time.
这家伙完蛋了
This guy's going down.
但首先 我们要先击溃这沉默的大坝
But first we have to break the dam of silence.
我们要摧毁他的恐惧机器
We have to break his machine of fear.
就从2011年的这个女人开始
Let's start with the woman back in 2011.
查查当时发生了什么
See what happened there.
纽约警局2011年的案子没有数码归档
NYPD cases from 2011 weren't digitized.
那些案子还是以表格的形式
They were still filling out forms,
藏在某处的地下室里
hiding them in some basement somewhere,
希望那里的水管没炸
hoping the pipes didn't burst.
我觉得你们不该找我
I don't think I'm your guy for this.
幸好我有能找的人
Well, good thing I got another guy.
你没事吧
You all right?
我是丹特警探
Detective Dante.
丹特警探 我是
Detective Dante, this is
118分局的格里沙姆警探
Detective Grisham from the 118th.
有趣 118分局不是都解散了吗
Funny, I thought they disbanded the 118th.
难怪这里这么安静
No wonder it's so quiet here.
听着 我需要你给我调取一份档案
Listen, I need you to pull a file for me.
是2011年和以利亚·里德有关的案子
It's about Elijah Reade back in 2011.
我为什么要这么做
Why would I do that?
因为你喜欢我
Because you like me.
我都不认识你 怎么会喜欢你
How can I like you when I hardly know you,
格里沙姆警探
Detective Grisham?
你不是这里唯一的警探
You're not the only detective here.
你知道我能听到你的笑声吧
You know I can hear you smiling, right?
你知道吗
Come on, you know what?
要不是有正当的理由 我也不会找你
I wouldn't ask if it wasn't for a good cause.
什么案子
What's the case?
你来告诉我
You tell me.
这不是擅闯吗
Isn't this breaking and entering?
你以前是住在这里的
Okay, you used to live here.
你还有要是
You still have a key.
剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表