剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表
I try.
对了 你刚说的"掌控"
By the way, what you said about "Being in control".
那只是个错觉
That's just an illusion.
不管你开得多小心
It doesn't matter how carefully you drive,
你永远不知道别人何时会越过线
you never know when someone's gonna cross over the line
撞向你
and smash right into you.
记住了
Remember that.
我会的
Oh, I will.
祝你今天愉快
You have a good day.
手♥机♥克隆成功
呼出
瞧瞧 已经开始打电♥话♥了
Look at that, already making a call.
找到你们的女人也找到我了
Yeah. The woman that found you? She found me, too.
我要知道她是谁
I want to know who she is,
我要她消失 我还要拿到那些文件
I want her gone and I want those files!
终究不是圣人
Not a saint after all.
梅尔 怎么了
Hey, Mel. What's up?
茱尔 拜托了 跟我讲
Jewel, please... just talk to me.
我已经告诉你真♥相♥了
I already told you the truth.
我现在再跟你说什么又有什么用
What's it matter what I say to you now?
她的律师来了
Her lawyer's here.
丹特警探
Detective Dante.
特蕾西·斯隆 公辩律师处
Tracy Sloan, Public Defender's office.
我以为到明天才有人有空
I, um, thought no one was available until tomorrow.
我另一个案子认罪了
Well, my other case pled out.
我没...见过你
I haven't, uh, seen you before.
你是新来的吗
You new?
来了两个月了
Two months.
但你之前是被停职了 对吗
But you've been on leave, right?
因为打了律师
For punching a lawyer?
如果你不介意的话
If you don't mind,
我想和我的委托人谈谈
I'd like to speak to my client now.
怎么现在的小姑娘都不听话
What is it with teenage girls and not listening?
很蠢 我知道
It was stupid, I know,
但那个奖学金是我进正规大学的唯一机会
but that scholarship is my only shot at a real college,
让我能有所成就
to be something.
-你该跟我说的 -你不会同意的
- You should've told me. - You would've said no.
我一直都那么努力
I've worked so hard my whole life,
但我还是要进监狱
but I'm still going to prison anyway.
我跟你说了我不会让那种情况发生
I told you I was not gonna let that happen.
我会帮你解决这事的
I will get you out of this,
但在那之前 我需要你待在安全的地方
but I need you to stay safe until I do.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
他不仅是律师
It wasn't just a lawyer.
我打的那个人
The guy I punched?
他还是助理检察官
He was the A.D.A.
负责公诉一个我抓的毒贩
On a case I had against a dealer.
那家伙把毒品藏到了他女朋友那
Guy hid his stash at his girlfriend's.
她什么都不知道 但这个助理检察官
She had no idea, but this A.D.A.,
还是给她施压
he leveraged her anyway,
威胁让她蹲二十年 除非她指证他
threatened 20 years unless she rolls on him,
所以她照做了
so she does.
而在我们正要进入庭审的时候 他撤诉了
Just as we go to trial, he drops the case.
说是证据不够充分
He says it isn't strong enough,
不想他的定罪记录有损
and he doesn't want to hurt his conviction record,
因为他可能有一天会参加竞选
because he may run for office one day.
所以毒贩就被放了
So the dealer walks.
你猜他对他女友做了什么
Guess what he did to the girlfriend.
为什么我跟你说这些
Why am I telling you this?
为了让你知道我是哪种人
So you know what kind of man I am
当我说里面那孩子的罪证确凿
when I say the case against that kid in there is rock solid.
你会想要把她捞出去
And you're gonna want to plead her out.
不要
Don't.
这事有些不对
Something about this isn't right.
我还不知道是哪里不对
I don't know what yet,
但我觉得她说的是真话
but I think she's telling the truth.
我去
Damn.
哈里 怎么了
Yeah, Harry, what's up?
普鲁特刚接到了雇佣兵的电♥话♥
Pruitt just got a call from your mercs.
他们知道茱尔被逮捕了
They know Jewel's been arrested.
他们计划等她一到中♥央♥监狱
They're planning on killing her as soon as
就杀了她
she's transferred to Central Jail.
我们再经不起更多问题了
We can't afford any more questions.
-赶紧了解这件事 -我们在里面有朋友
- I need this to be over. - We have friends inside.
一旦她到了中♥央♥监狱 一切就尽在掌握了
Once she's at Central, we'll be in control.
她活不过一晚
She won't survive the night.
她的押送是在早上
She's scheduled to be transferred in the morning.
我们不能让她到那
We can't let her get there.
我知道那个表情
I know that look.
那是你"我要大闹一场"的表情
That's your "I'm gonna do something crazy" look.
没错
Yeah.
你最近准心怎么样
How's your aim these days?
丹特警探吗 我是公辩律师处的杰克·盖纳
Detective Dante? Jack Gaynor from the PD's office.
我被安排来负责茱尔·玛卡多的案子
I've been assigned to Jewel Machado's case.
如果可以的话 我想和她谈谈
I'd like to speak with her if I can.
茱尔正被押送去中♥央♥监狱
Jewel's being transferred to Central.
你的同事 特蕾西·斯隆
Your colleague, Tracy Sloan,
昨天和她见过了
met with her yesterday.
特蕾西·斯隆
Tracy Sloan?
好了 他们来了 准备好了吗
All right, here they come-- ready?
就和过去一样
Just like the good old days.
我是丹特警探
This is Detective Dante.
你们押送的犯人
The prisoner you're carrying?
我需要你们把她带回分局
I need you to return her to the precinct.
警官 能听到吗
Officer, can you hear me?
警官 警官
Officer! Officer.
快来 是我
Come on, it's me.
快走 快走
Let's go, let's go!
麦考尔 你六点方向
McCall, check your six,
有一个从车里出来了
there's one coming out of the van.
抓好了
Hang on.
为什么他们会在大白天袭击押送车
Why would they hit the van in broad daylight?
她根本无足轻重
She's a nobody.
他们知道我们的计划
They knew our plan.
她在监听我们的电♥话♥
She's tapping our damn phones.
好了 毁掉这些号♥码 换成备用的
Okay, burn these numbers, go to your backups.
这段话还挺有意思
That was fun while it lasted.
我们得知道钱斯发现了什么
We need to know what Chance discovered.
普鲁特要找的文件到底是什么
What's in those files that Pruitt is looking for?
你对他写的那串数字有发现吗
Did you find anything with those numbers he wrote down?
没有 这就像是在大街上捡到一把破钥匙
No. I mean, it's like finding an old key on the sidewalk.
你要是不知道它能打开哪扇门 根本没用
Until you know what door it opens, it's useless.
不过 我确实有所发现
I did, however, find this.
在他去俱乐部见了普鲁特之后
After he visited Pruitt at the club,
钱斯曾试图联♥系♥一位法律教授
Chance tried to contact an old law professor of his,
爱德华·弗里曼
爱德华·弗里曼 哥伦比亚大学伦理学老师
Edward Freeman; teaches ethics at Columbia.
他那天还搭优步去了那所大学
He even took an Uber up to campus the same day,
但弗里曼出城了
but Freeman was out of town.
这意味着这件事牵扯到
That means there has to be something connected
法律问题
to a legal issue.
钱斯发现了普鲁特一些事
Chance uncovered something about Pruitt.
他的律师事务都所想要隐藏的事
Something that even his law firm was willing to hide.
不过 服务器上什么都没有
Well, there was nothing on their servers.
如果根本不在服务器上呢
What if it's not on their servers?
斯坦尼恩和罗伊律师事务所
薇姨
Aunt Vi.
-你前夫打电♥话♥来了 -什么事
- Your ex called. - What's wrong?
黛莉拉没有到凯特琳家
It's Delilah. She never showed up at Caitlyn's.
我不想再说了
I don't want to talk about this anymore.
幸亏你找到她了
Thank goodness you found her.
是啊 然后在我所有朋友面前让我难堪
Yeah. And humiliated me in front of all my friends.
我回屋了
剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表