剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表
It's 2021.
想做一个不存在的人可是需要大力气的
Takes a lot of effort to not exist.
她现在在打广♥告♥
She's advertising now.
向人们提供帮助
Offering to help people.
你的意思是她是站在天使这边还是...
So, you'd say she's on the side of the angels or...?
你那边死了两个人
Those two dead bodies of yours,
这像是天使吗
that sound like an angel to you?
也许是在复仇吧
Avenging, maybe.
有些人认为那些坏人罪有应得
Some might say they deserved it.
这点我跟你的看法不一样
That's where we differ.
我不喜欢平民
I'm not too keen on private citizens
私设公堂
opening their own branch of law enforcement.
那 祝你好运了 警探
Well, good luck, Detective.
有任何消息我们会通知你的
Let you know if we find anything.
好的
Please do.
你去听音乐会的时候
Hey, when you get to the concert,
在41号♥大街停车有折扣
there's discount parking on 41st.
隔了三条街
It's three blocks away,
所以你得7点之前到那
so you should probably get there by 7:00.
-人有可能会多 -明白 我都等不及了
- It may get crowded. - Got it. I can't wait.
你也知道我有多喜欢听你唱歌♥
You know I love to hear you sing.
蓄电池没电了
Battery's dead.
薇姨 等一下 能送我去学校吗
Yo, Aunt Vi, wait up! Can you drop me at school?
当然 上车
Sure. Hop in.
拜 今晚见
Bye. See you tonight.
一会见 小叛徒
Later, traitor.
有什么发现 哈里
What you got, Harry?
拿到了德沃的房♥产清单
I got a list of Deveaux's properties.
一共46处 也许更多
46 in all. There may be more.
我正在调监控录像
I'm pulling up surveillance footage,
但需要点时间
but it's gonna take a little time.
好的 把清单发给我
Well, send the list through.
也许我能帮你缩小范围
Maybe I can help you narrow it down.
好的 你还好吗
Yeah. Everything okay?
我一会打给你
Let me call you back.
我们有过约定
We had an agreement.
你们不能靠近我的家人
You people don't come near my family ever.
你破坏了约定
You broke the agreement.
接私活不算退出
Going private isn't walking away.
中♥央♥情报局打算为这事跟我开战吗
Is the CIA really ready to go to war over this?
你呢
Are you?
我们很乐意迎合你的新嗜好
We'd be happy to accommodate your new hobby, though,
只要你肯回来
if you came back to the fold.
没得谈
That's not even on the table.
他们会很遗憾的
They'll be sorry to hear that.
点火线圈丢失只是一个小的警告
A missing ignition coil's just a minor inconvenience.
想像一下如果我们真的要干涉你
Imagine if we really wanted to get in your way.
你好
Hello?
阿丽雅 怎么了
Aliya? What's wrong?
语♥音♥信箱
妈 救救我
Mom, please help me.
我不想死 我不想
I don't want to die. I don't want to...
时间改了
Timeline's changed.
我们今晚就要保险柜里的东西
We need the contents of the safe tonight.
完成任务 否则就看着你儿子死
Do what you have to, or you'll watch your son die.
一小时前来的消息还有时间和见面地点
It came an hour ago with a time and place to meet.
我们要怎么做
What do we do?
我们首先要做的是
Well, the first thing we have to do is...
阿丽雅
Aliya?
你不知道这种感觉
You don't know what it's like.
保护不了自己的孩子还要照看别人的孩子
Watching someone else's kids when you can't protect your own.
阿丽雅
Aliya.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
她知道保险柜里是什么
She knows what's in the safe.
我不会让我儿子死的
I'm not letting my boy die.
你说得对
You're right.
我知道保险柜里有什么
I know what's in the safe.
我有密♥码♥
I have the code.
我会全部都给你
And I will give it all to you.
我们一起救你的儿子
And we will save your son together.
等等 你要去进行交易
Wait. You're going through with the exchange?
我们没有别的办法了
We have no choice.
他们把时间提前了
They moved up the timeline.
可能因为我们突袭了他们的安全屋
Probably because we hit their safe house.
7点在富兰克林大道见面
Meet's set for 7:00 under the FDR.
你自己说的 那些人得到他们想要的后
You said it yourself. These guys get what they want,
还是会杀掉杰克逊
they're still gonna kill Jackson,
她妈 她姐
his mother, her sister.
如果你把文件给他们
And if you give them the file,
他们就会知道妮寇拉是线人 也会杀掉她
they'll know Nikola's the informant and they'll kill her, too.
我知道
I know.
事实上 我还指望他们这么做呢
In fact, I'm counting on it.
妈 什么事
Hey, Mom, what's up?
宝贝 我要跟你说点事
Hey, baby, I need to talk to you.
关于今晚
About tonight.
好吧 我猜猜
Okay, let me guess.
你非常想去
You wanted to be there more than anything
但是出了点事
but something came up,
只有你能解决的事
something only you can fix.
你会让薇姨录视频
You'll have Aunt Vi record it,
稍后看 我知道这套操作
you'll watch it later. I know the drill.
黛莉拉
Delilah.
没事 我跟薇姨说过你肯定来不了的
No, I told Aunt Vi you'd bag.
所以 我说了 不重要
So, like I said, no biggie.
你做你的事吧 妈
You do you, Mom.
有发现吗
Anything?
没有
Negative.
薇姨
如果这些欧洲流氓要毁了我的生活
If these Euro-thugs are gonna screw up my life,
至少也应该准时吧
at least they could be on time.
所以说 我不想要孩子
See, that's why I don't want children.
他们会生你气 被绑♥架♥
They get mad at you, they get kidnapped.
说到这个
Speaking of which.
你三点钟方向 两辆车驶向你的位置
Three o'clock, you got two vehicles approaching your position.
开始了
Showtime.
联调局不知情
The FBI hasn't been notified.
纽约警局也不知情 我们是安全的
Neither has the NYPD. We're safe.
很好 拿到我们要的 就杀了他们
Good. After we get what we need, kill them.
埃库班女士
Ms. Ekuban!
赶紧了结 你儿子在我们手上
Let's end this. We have your boy.
妮寇拉
Nikola?
保险起见 我把她带过来了
I brought her here as insurance.
确保我们都活着离开这里
To make sure we all get out of this alive.
对不起 宝贝
I'm sorry, baby.
我想要逃跑的
I tried to get away.
你是谁
Who are you?
不重要
Doesn't matter.
我只关心那个男孩
All I care about is the boy.
我的工作是带他安全离开这里
It's my job to make sure he gets out of here safely.
我带来你要的东西了
Now, I got what you asked for.
我建议我们都专业一点
I say we should all be professionals here.
你能得到你想要的 我也能得到我想要的
You get what you want, I get what I want.
孩子活命 你的妞也活命
The kid lives, your girl lives.
大家都能活命
Everybody gets to live.
听起来怎么样
How's that sound?
走
Let's go.
快点
Come on.
你好 杰克逊 你妈妈派我来的
Hey, Jackson. Your mom sent me.
我会救你离开这里
I'm gonna get you out of here.
文件
The file.
先让孩子过来
The boy first.
-到我后面来 -好
剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表