剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表
这不算擅闯 只能算入室
It's not breaking, it's just entering.
可能只有你这么认为
Maybe on your side of town.
妮基
Nicki.
他抢占你妈妈的遗物 要挟你和他做♥爱♥
He stole an heirloom of your dead mother's to extort you for sex,
你却还想争要不要用钥匙打开这扇门吗
and you want to argue about putting a key in a door?
他们出来了 走
Okay, they're out. Let's go.
我找到档案了
Okay, I found the file.
一个女人指控以利亚·里德性侵
A woman accused Elijah Reade of sexual assault.
原本在调查 但是什么都没做
A case was opened, but before any real work could be done,
她就撤销了指控
she withdrew the complaint.
因为有人找了她
Because someone got to her.
负责这起案子的警探是谁
Who was the detective on the case?
泽夫·佩特鲁斯
Zev Petrus. Huh.
听起来你好像认识他
You sound like you know him.
你发现了什么
What have you found?
其他被他捂上嘴的女人
Other women he silenced.
这个受害人叫什么名字
This victim, what was her name?
没有她的允许 我没办法给你她的名字
That's not something I'm gonna give you without her consent.
我猜也是
I figured as much.
谢谢你的帮助 警探
Thanks for your help, Detective.
2011年
So, it's 2011.
佩特鲁斯是调查以利亚·里德性侵的警♥察♥
Petrus is a cop looking into Elijah for rape.
佩特鲁斯原来该长良心的地方长了个银行账户
And Petrus has a bank account where his conscience should be,
于是以利亚投其所好
so Elijah backs up the Brink's truck
让这案子小时了
and makes the case go away.
佩特鲁斯离开了警队
Petrus quits the force
成为了以利亚的全职爪牙
and, uh, goes on Elijah's payroll full-time.
让那些女人全都保持沉默
And the women get bullied into silence.
这样不对
It's not right.
我们要找这个女人了了 看看她愿不愿意
We need to talk to this woman, see if she's willing
在我们的帮助下一起讨回公道
to get justice with us now, with our help.
我们要怎么做 我们都不知道她的名字
Well, how we gonna do that? We don't even have her name.
我们应该不需要她的名字
I don't think we're gonna need it.
玛雅
Oh. Maya?
我叫劳拉·弗里
Hi, I'm Laura Foley.
我是西纳德竞选团队的
I work with Sinead's campaign.
我能进来吗
May I come in?
当然了 请进
Sure, please.
认识你很高兴
Nice to meet you.
我就不久留了
I won't stay long.
我们竞选团队刚听说了发生的事
We at the campaign just heard what happened.
我是来代表大家
I'm just here as a messenger
向她传递我们团队的全心支持
to offer her the campaign's full support.
事实上 我们很愿意
In fact, we would be more than happy
承担你的医疗费用
to cover your hospital bill.
你们真是太慷慨了
That's very generous.
当然了 我们会需要玛雅
Of course, we would just want Maya
签署一些文件
to sign a little paperwork,
出于对她隐私的尊重
out of respect for her privacy.
你也理解的
You understand.
那肯定是帮大忙了
Would be an enormous help.
以利亚坚持要帮你
Elijah insisted.
谢谢你 我们会考虑的
Thank you. We'll think about it.
到时候联♥系♥我
Just let us know.
早日康复 玛雅
And feel better, Maya.
玛雅
Maya?
你在想什么
What's to think about?
不要误会
Don't get me wrong,
对我来说 你的健康是最重要的 但是
your health is the only thing that matters to me, but...
你知道我们很需要这笔钱
you know we need the money.
爸爸 我有话要和你说
Dad, I have to tell you something.
我就知道你不会不管
I knew you wouldn't let it go.
你跟踪我
You followed me?
我听到佩特鲁斯的名字
Well, I heard the way Petrus' name
对你来说似乎如鲠在喉
got stuck in your throat.
看来有前车
There's history there.
你猜到他对案子做了手脚
You knew he sandbagged the case,
你是来纠正的
So you're here to make it right.
也许没错
Maybe I am,
但我没打算和你合作
but I'm not about to do it with you.
你不需要告诉我她是谁
You don't have to tell me who she is.
我早就猜到了
I already know.
以利亚就喜欢这种类型
Elijah has a type.
你做得很好 伊万
You're doing great, Evan!
听着 我...我明白
Look, I... I get it.
你想要遵守规矩
You want to play by the rules.
但是如果以利亚和
But what's the point
佩特鲁斯这样的操控游戏 那还有什么意义
if people like Elijah and Petrus rig the game?
还有多少受害人
How many other victims?
至少两个
At least two.
我猜还有更多
I'm guessing a lot more.
我来问话
I take lead.
就是这样 这是这样
There you go, there you go!
你的孩子很厉害
Your boy's got real skill.
还学得很快
Explosive, too.
我是丹特警探 这是
I'm Detective Dante. This is...
一个同事
an associate.
我不能被看到和你说话
I can't be seen talking to you.
因为有人警告你要闭好嘴巴吗
Because someone warned you to stay quiet?
就像在2011年一样吗
Like they did in 2011?
是佩特鲁斯吗
Was it Petrus?
我丈夫甚至都不知道
My husband doesn't even know,
我从来没和任何人说过半个字
and I've never said a word to anyone else.
我明白
Look, I understand.
你不想聊
You don't want to talk about it.
我不能聊
I can't talk about it.
我签了保密协议 接受了和解
I signed an NDA, took a settlement
因为我别无选择
because I had no other option.
因为没有人会听
Because no one would listen.
你说出你的故事后遭受的一切...
The way you were treated when you told your story...
都是不该发生的
that never should have happened.
让我们重启你的案子 我们能保护你
Let us reopen your case. We can protect you.
还有其他人 其他和你一样的女人
There are others. Women like you.
是吗 那她们愿意说吗
Yeah? Are they talking?
那我也不说
Then neither am I.
这简直就像是和黑♥手♥党♥作对
It's like going up against the mafia.
如果没有人愿意开口 那就没办法立案
Can't make a case when no one's willing to talk.
所以你还想要循规蹈矩地来吗
So, you still want to play by the rules?
更想了
More so.
因为如果你不遵守规矩 就会遇上泽夫·佩特鲁斯
Because Zev Petrus is what you get when you don't.
窃听 恐吓
Wiretapping, intimidation...
因为他 这么多女人才会活在他们的恐吓之下
He's the reason these women have to live with their abuse.
他也许是离开了警队 但他还是一名
He may have left the force, but he's still a dirty cop
穿着昂贵西装的脏警
in a more expensive suit.
但是我没有办法证明
Only I could never prove it.
你知道我为什么知道你会来找她聊吗
You know the reason I knew you would come here and talk to her
因为你遵从你的本性
is because you act according to your nature.
推一下佩特鲁斯
Nudge Petrus.
他也会做一样的事
He'll do the same.
玛雅 你没事吧
Maya? You okay?
我不该告诉他的 我不该告诉他的
I shouldn't have told him. I shouldn't have told him.
你♥爸♥爸吗 他不相信你吗
Your dad? What, he didn't believe you?
不 他相信我 他走了
No, no, he did, and now he's gone.
他要去杀了以利亚 都是我的错
And he's gonna kill Elijah, and it's all my fault.
怎么样了 哈里
Talk to me, Harry.
找到了以利亚
Found Elijah.
社交媒体上显示他在竞选总部
Social media puts him at the campaign headquarters.
该死
Damn it!
他比我近多了
He's got a head start on me.
拜托 约瑟夫 别做这种事
Come on, Joseph, don't do this.
剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表