剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表
it was anyone other than Dale Aldridge.
法官大人 我们准备好了
Your Honor, we're ready.
我得回庭上了
Uh, I'm due back in court.
如果你还有其他问题 请打电♥话♥
You have any other questions, please call.
你刚才竟然指控法官
Did you really just accuse the judge
判错人了
of putting away the wrong guy?
我是警♥察♥ 不是律师
I'm a cop, not a lawyer.
-什么意思 -我的每个问题不都是指控
- Meaning? - Not every question is an accusation.
我的工作是确保案情和事实相符
My job is to make sure the story fits the facts.
所有人都说戴尔和汤米是朋友
By all accounts, Dale and Tommy were friends.
所以他杀了汤米很不合理
Doesn't make sense he'd kill him.
我查了监控
And when I pulled surveillance,
看到一辆失窃的车离开汤米的住处
I saw a stolen car leaving Tommy's place.
车里的人不是奥尔德里奇
The man in it wasn't Aldridge.
警探 现在有一个逃脱的杀人犯在四处乱窜
Detective, we have an escaped killer running around my city.
如果你想查旧案 不如在出现下一个被害者前
If you want to chase ghosts, how about you do it after he's back
把他抓起来以后再查
behind bars and before another body drops?
但不可能不是他 他都承认了
But it has to be him. He confessed.
他承认入室抢劫 不是谋杀
To the break-ins, not the murders.
我查了传教士在十年前
I checked Preacher's alibi from ten years ago
和汤米被杀当晚的不在场证明
and the night Tommy was killed.
不是他
It's not him.
所以这一切都是毫无意义的吗
So, what? This was all pointless?
不 这说明真正的凶手还在逍遥法外
No. It means the real killer is still out there.
我们只是需要找到他们
We just need to find 'em.
怎么找 根本无从找起
How? Th-There's no place to start.
我们从受害者身上入手
We start with the victim.
卡罗尔·沃尔顿 有人想她死
Carol Walton. Someone wanted her dead.
我们只是需要找到是谁
We just need to find out who.
都过去十多年了
After a decade?
你真的觉得那可能吗
You really think that's possible?
看起来凶手觉得是可能的
Well, the killer seemed to think so.
不然他不会去杀汤米
Otherwise, he wouldn't have moved on Tommy.
这意味着你也有危险
Which also means you're not safe.
在哪里都不安全
Not here or back there.
你得让我保护你
You need to let me protect you.
不
No.
我厌倦把自己的身家性命交给别人了
I'm tired of putting my life in other people's hands.
-我会自己想办法的 -戴尔
- I'll figure it out on my own. - Dale.
戴尔
Dale.
你给他的那部手♥机♥
You know that phone you gave him?
被扔到新泽西的垃圾填埋场了
It's in a Jersey landfill.
显然他不怎么信任你
He's clearly not that into you.
能怪他吗
Well, can you blame him?
抗争了十年
Ten years of fighting,
而他唯一的机会和他朋友一起消逝了
and his one shot ends with his friend being dead.
我觉得他失去希望了
I think he's losing hope.
那我们该怎么做
So, what are we supposed to do?
如果有人不想让我们帮 我们就收手吗
If someone doesn't want our help, do we just stop?
不 我们照帮
We help him anyway.
我们又不是为了钱干这事 对吧
I mean, we're not getting paid to do any of this, right?
我们决定了帮助需要帮助的人
We're making a choice to help people who need it.
显然这位老兄需要帮助
I mean, clearly, this dude needs it.
他在外面孤身一人
He's out there, he's alone.
我们要在他被杀之前帮到他
So we help him before he gets himself killed.
这是为了什么
What's that for?
为了你做了自己
It's for you being you.
谢了
Oh. Thanks.
不客气
You're welcome.
我们接下来怎么做
So what's our next move?
卡罗尔的尸体是她朋友伊莱恩·吉布森发现的
Well, Carol's body was found by her friend Elaine Gibson,
也许她能告诉我们一些
so maybe she can shed some light
她当年的情况
on what was going on in her life back then.
与此同时 我们得再找到戴尔
In the meantime, we got to find Dale again.
还有看你能不能找到他的家人
And see if you can get eyes on his family.
我感觉他会干蠢事
I got a feeling he's gonna do something stupid.
别叫别动 戴上你的耳机假装接电♥话♥
你还是用胶带缠着门把手
You're still duct-taping the door handle.
你不该来这
You shouldn't be here.
布莱克怎么样
How's Blake?
告诉我
Tell me.
我尽力了 戴尔 真的
I've tried, Dale. I have.
但他对所有事都很愤怒
He's just so angry about everything.
他好几周没回家了
He hasn't been home for weeks.
你的上一封信 说他有麻烦了
Your last letter, you said he was in trouble.
-你还记得鲍比·克伦肖吗 -记得
- You remember Bobby Crenshaw? - Yeah.
布莱克现在在为他劫车
Blake is jacking cars for him now.
我得见见他
I have to see him.
答应我别去 警♥察♥
Oh, promise you won't. The cops...
你该走了
You should get going
不然外面的法警会起疑的
before the Marshals waiting outside get suspicious.
答应我
Promise me.
我不能再失去你了
I can't lose you both.
答应我你会去把门把手修好 好吗
Hey, promise me you'll get the handle fixed, okay?
我爱你
I love you.
打扰一下 我找伊莱恩·吉布森
Excuse me. I need to see Elaine Gibson.
没错 那个判罚让他们损失了一次达阵
Oh, totally! That call cost them the touchdown.
对啊 干扰传球了 兄弟
I know! Pass interference, bro.
你能小声点吗
Hey. You mind using your inside voice?
看到那一家人了吗 他们正悲伤着呢
You see that family? They're grieving.
我是急诊外科主任
I'm the head of emergency surgery.
那如果你的手不能用了真的会很可惜
Then it would be a real shame if you couldn't use your hands.
我是伊莱恩 你找我吗
Hi. I'm Elaine. You looking for me?
卡罗尔不只是我的朋友
Carol was more than a friend.
她更像是我的姐妹
She was like a sister.
我们甚至去纹了一样的纹身
Uh, we even got matching tattoos.
我一直觉得 他们的说法不太对
It never sat right, what they said happened.
我知道已经过了很久
I know it's been a minute,
但你能不能想到任何会想杀她的人
but can you think of anyone that would want to come after her?
关系不好的
Bad relationship?
或者因为钱 任何事
Money problems? Anything?
不 不是那种事 她...
No, nothing like that. I mean...
-她是个斗士 -怎么说
- she was a crusader. - How so?
当年恰逢阿片类药物泛滥
Back then, the opioid wave was just hitting.
我们在急诊亲眼看到了它造成的伤害
In the ER, we saw the damage firsthand.
有人在大量贩卖♥♥处方药
Someone was flooding the streets with prescriptions.
卡罗尔想查清楚是谁
Carol wanted to find out who.
在她死的那一晚 她说她查到了一个名字
The night she died, she said she'd gotten a name.
一个开药厂的家伙
Some guy running a pill mill.
她只需再核实一下
She just needed verification.
第二天早上就发现她死了
The next morning, she was dead.
这个你跟警♥察♥说过吗
Did you tell this to the police?
说了 他们说会去查
Yeah, I did. They said they'd look into it,
但然后他们抓到了那个人
but then they caught that guy.
说罪证确凿
Said the evidence was overwhelming.
我还能做什么
You know, what else was I supposed to do?
戴尔的律师从没见过
Dale's lawyer never saw
伊莱恩的关于另一个嫌犯的证词
Elaine's statement about another suspect.
-有人把它抹去了 -对
- Someone buried it? - Yeah.
而且他们不惜杀人灭口
And they were willing to drop bodies
来隐瞒真♥相♥
to keep the truth from coming out.
我想我可能知道是谁了
Well, I think I might know who.
你知道你纽约警局的伙计 丹特警探
You know your buddy at the NYPD, Detective Dante?
在其他人都在搜捕戴尔的时候
While everyone's been, uh, running around searching for Dale,
这位老兄在悄悄逆流而上
this dude's been quietly swimming upstream.
看看这个
Check this out.
这是他调的汤米公♥寓♥外的监控
He pulled these off the cameras in front of Tommy's apartment
就是他们说戴尔杀了他的那晚的
the night that Dale supposedly killed him.
是一个男的坐在车里
It's a guy in a car.
不是任意的一辆车
Eh, it's not just any car.
是一辆失窃的车
That's a stolen car right there, man.
剧集 | 伸冤人(2021) | 导航列表